[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Jochims написал:
I'm curious about this build. I've a question, looking the POB, seems to have only 2 max summon carrion golem... (miss ascendancy nodes for +2 golem)...
I'm missing something?

And really really sorry if this is a repeat question in the forum... i couldn't read everthing :(

1 from clayshaper weapon, 2 from anima stone (1 for free and another from 3 primordial jewels)
Considering swapping over to the dom blow setup for this build. following the OP's suggestion for node changes, I go from a little over 2M DPS to a little over 2.3M DPS, even though you lose +1 golem from dropping golem commander

is that swap worth it to do? (can check out my character to let me know)

also, divergent multistrike? yay or nay
Hey following this build this league and was curious how we make the switch at 41? I dont have nearly enough strength to equip the clayshaper. If there's something I need please let me know. thanks!
"
Ultraa_Violencce написал:
Hey following this build this league and was curious how we make the switch at 41? I dont have nearly enough strength to equip the clayshaper. If there's something I need please let me know. thanks!
I bought an Astramentis and used it while leveling
"
duabijitelur написал:
"
Okay, well I'm pretty much done with this build. Here are my final lvl 97 stats with level 2 woke gems (minus woke multi). I can easily get more damage with -9 AG helm, a few more points into 10% minion dmg or use those pts for more ES. I need more ES gloves and Helm, but its hard to get them right now with chaos res.

Another successful league with a busted ass build. GG bois.

Right click > open image in new tab

u have pob for this?
Sure, it's my current guy. I have edited the POB and just cleaned it up a little. Also I managed to squeeze out more damage compared to that picture.

https://pastebin.com/8knZ1tDK

Enjoy.
Последняя редакция: muzaroni. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 2:32:21
"
"
Ultraa_Violencce написал:
I bought an Astramentis and used it while leveling
"
duabijitelur написал:
"
Okay, well I'm pretty much done with this build. Here are my final lvl 97 stats with level 2 woke gems (minus woke multi). I can easily get more damage with -9 AG helm, a few more points into 10% minion dmg or use those pts for more ES. I need more ES gloves and Helm, but its hard to get them right now with chaos res.

Another successful league with a busted ass build. GG bois.

Right click > open image in new tab

u have pob for this?
Sure, it's my current guy. I have edited the POB and just cleaned it up a little. Also I managed to squeeze out more damage compared to that picture.

https://pastebin.com/8knZ1tDK

Enjoy.

5m dmg on each golem is damn good, im not too sure how to bump up more dmg for mine other then replacing normal gems with awaken gems
Последняя редакция: duabijitelur. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 3:50:09
im into red maps now still using the budget version of the build. say i have AG gem at lvl20 with the cheap gears, should I switch to AG instead of Maim for my zombie sockets?
"
un0wn01 написал:
im into red maps now still using the budget version of the build. say i have AG gem at lvl20 with the cheap gears, should I switch to AG instead of Maim for my zombie sockets?

I usually change to AG when it is around lvl 24/25, otherwise it might die because its lowhp. But if you still want to go for AG, remember to unlink it from feeding frenzy, or else it will surely die.

How are you guys keeping your minions alive on al8? Just killed him for the first time this league on al8 but it was struggletown due to minions dying.
"
Krixiis написал:
How are you guys keeping your minions alive on al8? Just killed him for the first time this league on al8 but it was struggletown due to minions dying.

you are missing renewal on both your large clusters.
"
Krixiis написал:
Convocation. I've only noticed their HP go down if they get stuck inside the triple meteor maze, otherwise they are unscathed.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация