[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Coatesy написал:
Thanks mate!

Yeah I'm going to replace the gloves for sure.

I'm thinking of getting a helm with a mana reduced enchant, what auras are the go to auras these day? I see alot of people using precision but von's build doesn't.

In order of importance (imo)

Discipline
The 3 purities
Pride (most damage boost aura)
Dread Banner (2nd most damage boost)
Haste (Vaal haste if possible)
Vitality (Get decent ES regen from it when maxed)
Flesh And stone (linked to maim if possible)
Precision (only if you max it)
Aspect of the spider

Lots of people are using lvl 1 clarity for the very cheap ~2.5% dps boost, but personally i feel it's a waste of socket on a build that's starving for sockets.
What is your opinion on adding summon Skitterbots to the auras? Worth it, at the cost of some ES?

I managed to fit 12 auras, since I sniped this helmet:

PoB says skitterbots give around 10% increased DPS.

My ES does go down a bit, so do my AG and spectres's life pool. Since I'm using the hungry loop for main zombies, I'm not sure if i'm wasting my ring slot

Gem links are still being sorted out, as I just read through the forum here and decided to do some shuffling.
"
Dragonsky8 написал:
What is your opinion on adding summon Skitterbots to the auras? Worth it, at the cost of some ES?

I managed to fit 12 auras, since I sniped this helmet:

PoB says skitterbots give around 10% increased DPS.

My ES does go down a bit, so do my AG and spectres's life pool. Since I'm using the hungry loop for main zombies, I'm not sure if i'm wasting my ring slot

Gem links are still being sorted out, as I just read through the forum here and decided to do some shuffling.

Skitterbot is a decent DPS increase from the shock, but the aura is a bit costy compared to other auras of it's damage tier. Skitterbot is at 35% reserve and ~9.5% dps boost. It gives less than flesh and stone (25% reserved, 23% dps), and just slightly more than Aspect of the spider (25% reserved, 8% dps).

If you have flesh and stone already, i'd say sure go for skitterbot if that's what you wanna do. There's not really any wrong option, as long as you're not sacrificing other big DPS sources for it.

Do note that your AG/Spectre life pool might be important when you reach the maven 10 bosses or maven fight and whatnot, but you can also just unsummon AG if you want to make sure not to lose him for those fights.
nice build still working great 2k damage with budget build :)
"
worldpk написал:

If they ever fix Oskarm gloves to be able to work on AG again, they're literally the best thing ever. You put Windshriek on your AG with Oskarm corrupted vuln on hit, and he'll apply vuln+assassin mark to his target.

Why doesn't that work?
Well i did the changes i and gained like 500k-700k of single target dps, depend if i use clayshaper or cold iron, but i lost 500 ES and 1% of resis, now i have to see if i need to improve the minions defenses.
"
worldpk написал:

If they ever fix Oskarm gloves to be able to work on AG again, they're literally the best thing ever. You put Windshriek on your AG with Oskarm corrupted vuln on hit, and he'll apply vuln+assassin mark to his target.

But only oskarm gloves works with AG? for assa mark??
"
Astrohawke написал:
"
worldpk написал:

Why doesn't that work?

"
braniels2 написал:
"
worldpk написал:

But only oskarm gloves works with AG? for assa mark??

Minions cannot "trigger" anything. Anything that says "trigger X" wont work on any minions.

Back when they reworked curses into Marks/Hexes, they rephrased Oskarm (and every "mark on hit" items/mods) to say

Trigger Level 10 Assassin's Mark when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy

instead of

Curse enemies with Level 10 Assassin's Mark on hit

Because of that rephrasing, Oskarm does not work on AG anymore for assassin mark like it used to. You used to be able to slap Windshriek boots for +1 curse limit on AG with Vuln on hit oskarms for Vuln+Assassin mark curse at the same time.
Ran this build last league, was a ton of fun. This league, I ended up going between Von's, Grim's, and I forgot, another persons build. While I self found all the clusters, they unfortunately were 3x4-5, 1x6, then an 8 & 9 (sitting on another 8 when I get aug crit craft). Been struggling to even buy the other medium clusters on trade. I've yet to see a single medium one in ritual so far, and the only large was an 11 lol.

I'm not too happy with how squishy I feel, between 4.5-4.8k ES; same with zombies/specs randomly dying, and the occasional carrion biting the dust too. While I've got some level 20 minion life, and feed frenzy gems in stash, I'm considering working on the +3 helmet craft.

I know I can also quality a bunch of my gems, but I've been throwing GCPs at 21/20 golems (I'm something like 1 for 12), just to sell them if I ever got lucky again. My AG is also running the budget stuff too; already have a kingmaker in stash as well. And the curse gloves, phys damage helms are cheap so those can wait too.

I might just go back to Grim's 12 aura build, and the only thing I'm missing from that is the Command gloves, are the two sockets really necessary? Probably just stick to some stats + ES gloves instead, unless the 1 socket Command gloves are a good purchase.
Последняя редакция: dokterr. Время: 6 февр. 2021 г., 14:41:49
Anybody have suggestions on further improvements? POB: https://pastebin.com/hPaGXJdZ

Currently at 87/87/88 max res, 7.2k ES, roughly 3m per Golem (4m if I add in AG stats I think - he has Kingmaker, Southbound, Gruthkul's, Victario's Flight, Elder helm with nearby enemies take more phys damage). My current 3 spectres are 1 of each: host chieftain, carnage chieftain, They of Tul.

I have about 20ex to play with. Was thinking of grabbing an Awakened Multistrike, but open to any other suggestions! Also open to any suggestions on AG and Spectre setup too.
Последняя редакция: Mistletoes. Время: 6 февр. 2021 г., 14:57:21

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация