[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

how is +int better than +flatES on jewels?
"
kinosti написал:
how is +int better than +flatES on jewels?

If you're talking about cluster jewels, flat es is a prefix and we don't have enough space for it. Int is a suffix which we have plenty of space.
Finally finish this glove(gave up to get t1 flat es).

So anyone had test how this build go through 100% delirium map? I was planning to fracture map but kinda worry if I got steamrolled in that map.
"
Nuboo написал:

I have 7MIL but I only have 4 golems, most people have 5 golems. You can calculate the rest.

Hold up... so you just change to +2 wand and almost double your damage? Damn I really need to look into that...

"
Juggyyy написал:
"
Nuboo написал:

I have 7MIL but I only have 4 golems, most people have 5 golems. You can calculate the rest.

Hold up... so you just change to +2 wand and almost double your damage? Damn I really need to look into that...

How do you setup your AG in POB? Right now I only have 2.7mil per golem but I think the damage is much higher because all conqueror boss died in less than 4 sec.

Edit: NVM. I copy OP endgame POB and looks like I have 6.8mil dps per golem. Also a question. Since we're using 2x vicious bite so is assassin mark is better than vulnerability?
Последняя редакция: velaxi1. Время: 18 июля 2020 г., 21:04:18
"
Juggyyy написал:
"
Nuboo написал:

Yeah it's per golem though.

Using Clayshaper, I have 5,532,272 DPS per golem
5,532,272 x 5 = 27,661,360 Total DPS

With my Wand, 7,124,647 DPS per golem
7,124,647 x 4 = 28,498,558 Total DPS

Cold Iron Point, I have 6,899,213 DPS per golem
6,899,213 x 4 = 27,596,852 Total DPS

If you want stronger minions on an individual basis, you can easily go cold iron point. It's cheap and produces a similar result. You'll have to do testing between the two whether you prefer 4 or 5 golems for clearing and bossing.

The fact that the wand without any crafts is around 4-5EX and Multi modding it through crafting adds a bit more. The damage that I gain is definitely not worth the cost but the worth comes from being able to level up all my auras since they count as spells.

Using either my wand or cold iron point will help leveling up other minion gems as well such as Animate Guardian making them even tankier if you want to be safe.

"
velaxi1 написал:
"
Juggyyy написал:
"
Nuboo написал:

How do you setup your AG in POB? Right now I only have 2.7mil per golem but I think the damage is much higher because all conqueror boss died in less than 4 sec.

Edit: NVM. I copy OP endgame POB and looks like I have 6.8mil dps per golem. Also a question. Since we're using 2x vicious bite so is assassin mark is better than vulnerability?

I added these to my amulet and its based what gear you equipped onto it.

== Animate Guardian Additional Affects ==
Nearby Enemies Take 9% Increased Physical Damage
10% Increased Movement Speed
Minions have 10% Increased Movement speed
Minions have +50% To Critical Strike Multiplier
Minions deal 10% More Damage
Curse Enemies with Level 12 Vulnerability on Hit

Nearby Enemies Take 9% Increased Physical Damage from the helmet that it's wearing.
10% Increased movement speed to me and my minions from Victario's Flight
+50% to Crit Multi from Kingmaker
10% More Damage for Culling Strike
Curse from glove corrupt.

You need to make sure your not using any Vaal skills if you're trying to calculate "Shaper" or "Sirus" dps because you won't have them mostly. You can activate Vaal Skills during a Shaper fight but infrequently.

Assassin's Mark is not better than vulnerability. You also cannot curse from AG and yourself simultaneously if you do have a curse on hit glove.
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 18 июля 2020 г., 21:31:00
doesnt 4 minions reduce clear speed by a lot? my biggest issue with clear is that i got "just" 5 minions dealing damage so for legion or locations with high density but big spread (like alva sometimes) it takes a bit more time to clear all mobs. even worse when you do metamorph and your minions starts going after spawned mobs instead of the main one with 20hp left...

can we also do spectres with this build? ofc it would need some respecing, gem swaps etc. but seems like not such a bad idea for clear. i aint swapping to anything else as i hate buing things for new build
"
Hollycz написал:
doesnt 4 minions reduce clear speed by a lot? my biggest issue with clear is that i got "just" 5 minions dealing damage so for legion or locations with high density but big spread (like alva sometimes) it takes a bit more time to clear all mobs. even worse when you do metamorph and your minions starts going after spawned mobs instead of the main one with 20hp left...

can we also do spectres with this build? ofc it would need some respecing, gem swaps etc. but seems like not such a bad idea for clear. i aint swapping to anything else as i hate buing things for new build

My idea for going 4 minions is hit hard and get it done with. If they finish what they're going to do anyway faster than usual because of more individual DPS, they should focus what I want anyway.
Just my thoughts, I don't know this is actually true but I'm doing fine.
"
Nuboo написал:
"
Hollycz написал:

My idea for going 4 minions is hit hard and get it done with. If they finish what they're going to do anyway faster than usual because of more individual DPS, they should focus what I want anyway.

i did an experiment (kinda) using the hydra map (no mods to make it the same)
with coldpoint
did 10 runs with 4 summons 9,993,192 per golem= 39.97m
1 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs
2 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs
3 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs
4 boss was able to tele around and died when showed again
5 boss was able to tele around and died when showed again
6 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs
7 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs
8 boss was able to tele around and died when showed again
9 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs
10 boss was able to tele around and died when showed again

with clayshaper
10 runs of 5 summons 8,240,300 per golem= 41.2m
4 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs
5 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs
10 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs

it felt like that 5 golems are more consistent in killing the boss in a super fast rate. AG hp with coldpoint is around 118k while with clayshaper it's 90k. My AG only died once, i was opening a strong box with "detonate corpse" and it raped the AG (good thing garb had chest drop upon AG death). Hopefully i can try a rare wand similar to yours and see how it goes but in standard, those are damn expensive.

PS: i only have 7.2k es as i feel more confident with the build now. Previously was pushing almost 9k but did not really find any use of it that's why i switched the "within jewel" with another harmony, took another jewel socket route instead of max es nodes.
"
"
Nuboo написал:
"
Hollycz написал:

i did an experiment (kinda) using the hydra map (no mods to make it the same)
with coldpoint
did 10 runs with 4 summons 9,993,192 per golem= 39.97m
4 boss was able to tele around and died when showed again
5 boss was able to tele around and died when showed again
6 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs
10 boss was able to tele around and died when showed again

with clayshaper
10 runs of 5 summons 8,240,300 per golem= 41.2m
4 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs
5 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs
10 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs

it felt like that 5 golems are more consistent in killing the boss in a super fast rate. AG hp with coldpoint is around 118k while with clayshaper it's 90k. My AG only died once, i was opening a strong box with "detonate corpse" and it raped the AG (good thing garb had chest drop upon AG death). Hopefully i can try a rare wand similar to yours and see how it goes but in standard, those are damn expensive.

PS: i only have 7.2k es as i feel more confident with the build now. Previously was pushing almost 9k but did not really find any use of it that's why i switched the "within jewel" with another harmony, took another jewel socket route instead of max es nodes.

If those DPS values are accurate, yes they do line up with the test. Most people will be better off using Clayshaper.
I have doubts that my wand isn't even better than Clayshaper for single target dps either but I wanted to reach 10k ES :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация