Серверы Xbox будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Just got my second tripple mod but with mana regen, I suppose that's a hit I'll have to live with. Getting another tripple is big though :D.

Harvest league is so op. This is so not happening next league unless harvest components follow along :P
Hey guys right now my aura multiplier sitting at 2.93 . Rn the only way for me to push to 3 is by replacing 3 replenishing with first among equal. Do u think its worth to sacrifice 3% life regen to push it to 3 aura multiplier.And yes I know with 3 multiplier I got another 1% atck speed and max res. But i still cant make decision whether its worth or not. What u guys think?
"
Ayam1414 написал:
Hey guys right now my aura multiplier sitting at 2.93 . Rn the only way for me to push to 3 is by replacing 3 replenishing with first among equal. Do u think its worth to sacrifice 3% life regen to push it to 3 aura multiplier.And yes I know with 3 multiplier I got another 1% atck speed and max res. But i still cant make decision whether its worth or not. What u guys think?

You can also get 3x multiplier without first among. However, it's hard to roll. You can get a base 84 jewel and roll replenish+35%+ chaos or stats. In my case i got 2 with str and one with 5 chaos.

You can check my pastebin here. I play standard and it's really hard to get resources here like the base jewels. Also started with just 3ex and started from like 800k per golem to where i'm at right now. No easy crafting options for us, it's lottery chaos spamming all the way.

https://pastebin.com/HhQyHFpD
"
"
Ayam1414 написал:

You can also get 3x multiplier without first among. However, it's hard to roll. You can get a base 84 jewel and roll replenish+35%+ chaos or stats. In my case i got 2 with str and one with 5 chaos.

You can check my pastebin here. I play standard and it's really hard to get resources here like the base jewels. Also started with just 3ex and started from like 800k per golem to where i'm at right now. No easy crafting options for us, it's lottery chaos spamming all the way.

yeah but the base is really expensive(10ex) and i need 2 of them which is way out of my budget. my only option is to remove replenishing presence but dont know is it worth it
wast checking someout out in PoB for my AG. Between these two helmets, the flat life gives more than the one with % increase minion life. Does the mod minions have 24% increased maximum life not benefit my AG since I'm not wearing it?
"
Nuboo написал:
"
Tangman85 написал:
That is what I meant.

I have 2 gems, that means 4 modifiers total. I can roll Rotten Claws + Renewal and Rotten Claws + Vicious Bite.
Is this the best setup? I meant it that way, I formulated myself poorly :)

If that's what you can get for now do it, have a look at my jewels which are the optimal setup IMO.

Man, do you have like 7mil dps per golem? :D
"
Ayam1414 написал:
"
"
Ayam1414 написал:

yeah but the base is really expensive(10ex) and i need 2 of them which is way out of my budget. my only option is to remove replenishing presence but dont know is it worth it

No It's not worth it, I'm doing completely fine and I'm sitting around 2.95x effect. The 3% life regen is way too much of a loss considering it applies to your minions too.

"
un0wn01 написал:
wast checking someout out in PoB for my AG. Between these two helmets, the flat life gives more than the one with % increase minion life. Does the mod minions have 24% increased maximum life not benefit my AG since I'm not wearing it?

Most likely it doesn't apply because when it says Minions, it usually talks about minions that are tied to whoever's wearing it but AG doesn't have any nor does it count itself as a minion. You can think of Animate Guardian as another person in your party.

First one is fine, just slam chaos resistance onto it using augment chaos.

"
von_Thurgau написал:
"
Nuboo написал:
"
Tangman85 написал:
That is what I meant.

I have 2 gems, that means 4 modifiers total. I can roll Rotten Claws + Renewal and Rotten Claws + Vicious Bite.
Is this the best setup? I meant it that way, I formulated myself poorly :)

If that's what you can get for now do it, have a look at my jewels which are the optimal setup IMO.

Man, do you have like 7mil dps per golem? :D

I have 7MIL but I only have 4 golems, most people have 5 golems. You can calculate the rest.
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 18 июля 2020 г., 6:27:27
I tried to follow the FAQ for POB but it's confusing and my POB seems to be missing some options?

"
== Carrion Golem boost for nearby minions ==
Golems deal 50% more damage
=== Combo attack multiplier (based on others math) ===
Golems have 133% more attack speed

I don't know how to where to paste these in?

"
The config tab we have
- # of summoned minions = 15

Also don't know where to set this option.. when I check POB it says I have 83K DPS.
"
I tried to follow the FAQ for POB but it's confusing and my POB seems to be missing some options?

"

"
The config tab we have

Also don't know where to set this option.. when I check POB it says I have 83K DPS.

You paste that onto any piece of gear you are wearing.

You set summoned mininions in the configuration tab.

"
Nuboo написал:
"

"

"
The config tab we have

You paste that onto any piece of gear you are wearing.

You set summoned mininions in the configuration tab.

Thanks, I got the items down. My configuration tab does not have the # of summoned minions option but I won't let that bother me.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация