[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Nuboo написал:
"
Hollycz написал:
doesnt 4 minions reduce clear speed by a lot? my biggest issue with clear is that i got "just" 5 minions dealing damage so for legion or locations with high density but big spread (like alva sometimes) it takes a bit more time to clear all mobs. even worse when you do metamorph and your minions starts going after spawned mobs instead of the main one with 20hp left...

can we also do spectres with this build? ofc it would need some respecing, gem swaps etc. but seems like not such a bad idea for clear. i aint swapping to anything else as i hate buing things for new build

My idea for going 4 minions is hit hard and get it done with. If they finish what they're going to do anyway faster than usual because of more individual DPS, they should focus what I want anyway.
Just my thoughts, I don't know this is actually true but I'm doing fine.

I switched to cold point to protect my AG, went with the "safer" options for gear rather than more DPS (mainly following Nuboo's advise in previous posts), I honestly can't tell the difference between 4 and 5 golems when I'm clearing maps. I just spam convocation every time it's off cooldown which helps in making mapping smoother.
"
"
Nuboo написал:
"
Hollycz написал:
doesnt 4 minions reduce clear speed by a lot? my biggest issue with clear is that i got "just" 5 minions dealing damage so for legion or locations with high density but big spread (like alva sometimes) it takes a bit more time to clear all mobs. even worse when you do metamorph and your minions starts going after spawned mobs instead of the main one with 20hp left...

can we also do spectres with this build? ofc it would need some respecing, gem swaps etc. but seems like not such a bad idea for clear. i aint swapping to anything else as i hate buing things for new build

My idea for going 4 minions is hit hard and get it done with. If they finish what they're going to do anyway faster than usual because of more individual DPS, they should focus what I want anyway.
Just my thoughts, I don't know this is actually true but I'm doing fine.

i did an experiment (kinda) using the hydra map (no mods to make it the same)
with coldpoint
did 10 runs with 4 summons 9,993,192 per golem= 39.97m
1 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs
2 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs
3 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs
4 boss was able to tele around and died when showed again
5 boss was able to tele around and died when showed again
6 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs
7 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs
8 boss was able to tele around and died when showed again
9 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs
10 boss was able to tele around and died when showed again

with clayshaper
10 runs of 5 summons 8,240,300 per golem= 41.2m
1 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs
2 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs
3 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs
4 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs
5 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs
7 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs
8 boss was able to tele around and died when showed again
9 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs
10 boss died didn't do anything within 2secs

it felt like that 5 golems are more consistent in killing the boss in a super fast rate. AG hp with coldpoint is around 118k while with clayshaper it's 90k. My AG only died once, i was opening a strong box with "detonate corpse" and it raped the AG (good thing garb had chest drop upon AG death). Hopefully i can try a rare wand similar to yours and see how it goes but in standard, those are damn expensive.

PS: i only have 7.2k es as i feel more confident with the build now. Previously was pushing almost 9k but did not really find any use of it that's why i switched the "within jewel" with another harmony, took another jewel socket route instead of max es nodes.

wow! awesome dps, can i see ur PoB? i'm reaching 2.6M with awa gems so i wish improve my damage, ty
"
wow! awesome dps, can i see ur PoB? i'm reaching 2.6M with awa gems so i wish improve my damage, ty

here, https://pastebin.com/rszRT8Pm

You can toggle my weapon between clayshaper and coldpoint.

Also, it can go higher when i do blighted maps as i no longer use watchers eye, it means -200 to 300 in ES but i gain lots of dps.

Your large clusters are really good, you may want to start improving your medium clusters.

my ag equips

kingmaker
head: rare helm with 35% chaos resist, sadly no nearby enemies take increase damage as none is being sold in the market and i lost mine when my 1st ag died due to opening strongboxes.
boots: one that gives 10 movespeed aura
gloves: 29% chaos resist embalmer with lvl 12 vulne on hit
armor: garb of the ephemeral with item drop implicit(though costly, i see this as a good investment in case an accident happens).
Последняя редакция: xDeimondevilx. Время: 19 июля 2020 г., 14:03:28
Hi!

Could this build use juiced animate guardian that gives a lot of buffs instead of zombies/spectres or it doesn't make any sense? In like 2 weeks I'm done with the league so I want to experiment a bit.

Edit: I see previous posts now, so the way to go is to craft a nice +3 helmet and place it without any links right? It will be level 26 since I don't want to go with 4 golems, will he die in situations like tanking a lot of A8 sirus dmg?
Последняя редакция: Rackham_. Время: 19 июля 2020 г., 14:02:08
"
"

Also, it can go higher when i do blighted maps as i no longer use watchers eye, it means -200 to 300 in ES but i gain lots of dps.

Your large clusters are really good, you may want to start improving your medium clusters.

"Response Code 302" when i paste ur pastebin :(

ahah ty i crafted my self both largue cluster and yes sr, i need to impove my medium but got tired from crafting was taking a break, will start crafting soon again, this is my PoB https://pastebin.com/Att0SZLg if u can check it i would appreciate it if u help me with some improvement for boost dps, ty
"
Spyrow07 написал:
"
"

"Response Code 302" when i paste ur pastebin :(

ahah ty i crafted my self both large cluster and yes sr, i need to improve my medium but got tired from crafting was taking a break, will start crafting soon again, this is my PoB https://pastebin.com/Att0SZLg if u can check it i would appreciate it if u help me with some improvement for boost dps, ty

yeah it appears there's an error. Let me try and check again. Can you try this, https://pastebin.com/AnJpDFnP

also i'm not sure if i have to check the vaal effects in calculating cause if do check them, using clayshaper gives me like 11m dps each and cold point gives 13.

vaal haste
vaal discipline
vaal lightning

haven't bought other vaal gems yet may get them soon.
Последняя редакция: xDeimondevilx. Время: 19 июля 2020 г., 14:32:31
"

I finally got my first level 100. The whole experience was fun and I would've never gotten to max level without this build.
Thanks WaffleT :)

My final PoB: https://pastebin.com/JwzL2XeL

Not selling my gear
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 19 июля 2020 г., 15:52:39
"
Nuboo написал:
"

I finally got my first level 100. The whole experience was fun and I would've never gotten to max level without this build.
Thanks WaffleT :)

Not selling my gear

grats dude, still working on levels at the moment. almost 98 as well.
Hey yall,

Great discussions about the build so far, been reading through quite a few pages. I just blasted my way to level 88 or so in about 10 hours of play, still havent done uber lab, but just took out a conqueror in a few seconds. The single target is nuts so far. I'm mainly building this as a boss killer (Sirus mainly).

Questions: For Sirus, do I need to swap in a corrupting blood jewel into the belt? Haven't seen any mention of it in posts. I'm not that versed in the fight and will probably get hit by the die beam often

2) Using 2x host chieftain 2x carnage chieftain at the moment --- open to suggestions for a better setup!

(Edit: disregard my flask setup lol and gems)
Последняя редакция: Kojak_The_Invincible. Время: 19 июля 2020 г., 20:13:06
I have inputted all of my gems levels and equipment into the POB and I am currently coloring the items so technically I am not using the build as of right now.
I will not be using an AG at this time and my build reflects that.

So I was comparing my POB damage with the creators and I noticed that mine was significantly lower in minion DPS but I noticed in his amulet he added the following lines.
== Carrion Golem boost for nearby minions ==
Golems deal 50% more damage
=== Combo attack multiplier (based on others math) ===
Golems have 133% more attack speed

Before: Total DPS impale 500,000
https://pastebin.com/iWyTCPfC

If I add that line to my amulet, the dps for total impale jumps to 1.9 mil, so which is correct?
What does those comments indicate and should that be part of my DPS calculations?

Thank you

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация