[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
ivressemb написал:
"
xMarox написал:
is it normal, that escape from heist ~70lvl is 50/50%? :) im lvl 78 with ~5k ES, minions do decent dmg but im dying very often even on low map tiers. all resis @80% (only chaos -35%, no amulet yet)
build is so expensive into transition from leveling to endgame without buying exalts :/

Hard to tell with your characters being private, but it's not normal, depending on how you play. In any case even squishy you should be able to shield charge / flame dash your way to the exit (ignoring mobs), but at a guess you may have gone low-life while forgetting that Chaos dmg bypasses energy shield? Do you have Shav / Solaris lorica?

Getting to at least 0% chaos res should also be doable (cluster jewels have a bunch, there's a couple of nodes you can spec in a pinch, otherwise get it on gloves / ring / helmet).

enabled profile. any help should be nice. im stuck, just lvling to get charisma but i dont think it could change anything. im running with very low HP with all auras what u can see in the build right now. and i have 3,5k energy not 5k as i tought ;)
"
xMarox написал:
"
ivressemb написал:
"
xMarox написал:
is it normal, that escape from heist ~70lvl is 50/50%? :) im lvl 78 with ~5k ES, minions do decent dmg but im dying very often even on low map tiers. all resis @80% (only chaos -35%, no amulet yet)
build is so expensive into transition from leveling to endgame without buying exalts :/

Hard to tell with your characters being private, but it's not normal, depending on how you play. In any case even squishy you should be able to shield charge / flame dash your way to the exit (ignoring mobs), but at a guess you may have gone low-life while forgetting that Chaos dmg bypasses energy shield? Do you have Shav / Solaris lorica?

Getting to at least 0% chaos res should also be doable (cluster jewels have a bunch, there's a couple of nodes you can spec in a pinch, otherwise get it on gloves / ring / helmet).

enabled profile. any help should be nice. im stuck, just lvling to get charisma but i dont think it could change anything. im running with very low HP with all auras what u can see in the build right now. and i have 3,5k energy not 5k as i tought ;)

I had a really hard time the first day on heists. Getting Zealots Oath and 2+ replenishing up and running along with enough aura strength to hit 82/83 res is when you ACTUALLY start being tanky, till then you still get one shot by a lot of stuff. Sitting at 5k es and 87/87/85 on the resistances and i can kinda just charge head first into t14 maps without much worry with flasks up.
Последняя редакция: Truhls. Время: 26 сент. 2020 г., 3:23:03
I think ideally you want a helm like this, but it's very difficult to get +3 and choas res and really high ES. That bench craft saves you 1 pt on tree also.
Someone might already have asked but is The torrent reclamation better then darkness enthroned ?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Torrent%27s_Reclamation
"
InsaneX3 написал:
How good is this build for simulacrum?

This build completely trivializes the entire game.

If you are interested, here is a quick showcase of me doing a T16 80% deli with metamorph at the end(heist league)

https://youtu.be/ZCpTV-oSkCM
Последняя редакция: s0mosh. Время: 26 сент. 2020 г., 5:52:54
are you meant to not be able to cast summon carrion golem when all auras are up?
"
linelite написал:
are you meant to not be able to cast summon carrion golem when all auras are up?

Yes it's normal, your carrion Golems are not supposed to die anyway
"
s0mosh написал:
"
InsaneX3 написал:

If you are interested, here is a quick showcase of me doing a T16 80% deli with metamorph at the end(heist league)

Damn, how much ex/chaos is that? Is Dom Blow better than Carrion Golem? Really struggling atm getting the items since they are all so expensive now. Anima Stone 4+ ex, Vivinsect 2ex, Shav 6l 6.5ex. Is Dom Blow going to be even more expensive?
"
s0mosh написал:
"
InsaneX3 написал:

Can you check my build and let me know if i should switch to your style?
And if not, what should i upgrade / change?
how are we getting corrupted blood immunity? Sirus is messing me up with it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация