[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
wubbles написал:
Someone edumacate me - why is Arcane Vision needed? Does the light radius make our minions attack from further away?

Not required, but it's good QoL, because considering we're LL, our light radius is basically 0 lol. Any in-door area will be super dark and you won't be able to see monster if they're not very close to you, which can be dangerous and prevent you from dodging in time.

Personally, I've setup the "more" important stuff in my tree before taking that node, because the build is very tanky once you have some aura effect and go LL, which is more forgiving if you don't dodge in time, etc.
Thanks, that makes sense. I actually had not been using it at all and recently specced into it and it sure is a big difference. I am so used to the dark though I will probably take the skill point back. Not like I can see anything with all these minions running around anyway.
How much dps should my golem do to consistently get 5-6 rewards in simulacrum (20 waves) ?
"
InsaneX3 написал:
How much dps should my golem do to consistently get 5-6 rewards in simulacrum (20 waves) ?

The dps isnt as important as your own survivability, as long as your alive and kicking your minions will get the job done but if you really want a solid number 5-10mill is more then enough to clear simulacrums comfortably.
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
whats a good alternate chest piece if you cant get shavronne's?
"
Soulstrike628 написал:
whats a good alternate chest piece if you cant get shavronne's?

Solaris Lorica
"
Soulstrike628 написал:
Not sure if im missing something, but when i have my auras active (not even all of them bc i dont have enough mana), i have no mana left due to reserves. If one of my carrion golems die, i have to turn off an aura in order to resummon.

Can someone take a look at my character and let me know what i need to chance

You should keep the precision in you're boots on level 10, might help a bit.

"
Wietze написал:
"
Soulstrike628 написал:
Not sure if im missing something, but when i have my auras active (not even all of them bc i dont have enough mana), i have no mana left due to reserves. If one of my carrion golems die, i have to turn off an aura in order to resummon.

Can someone take a look at my character and let me know what i need to chance

You should keep the precision in you're boots on level 10, might help a bit.

i actually caught that little bit of information way after the fact. force of habit to see a gem level up and hit the little + sign without thinking twice about it
And maybe this is a dumb question (first minion/aura build for me) - but how is everyone fitting all their auras on their action bar. i dont have enough slots with everything else. my whole row of ctrl slots are all auras, plus another aura in my main row. still missing pride and vitality from my bar, unless you swap around and dont keep them all active all the time?
"
Soulstrike628 написал:
And maybe this is a dumb question (first minion/aura build for me) - but how is everyone fitting all their auras on their action bar. i dont have enough slots with everything else. my whole row of ctrl slots are all auras, plus another aura in my main row. still missing pride and vitality from my bar, unless you swap around and dont keep them all active all the time?

After you apply a aura, you can switch them out for another. It stays applied so you can set another aura on you're bar.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация