[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

Interesting build, I'm going to try this for a second char, i need a bosskiller as what I currently am playing isn't cutting it.

Any advice on what to use for the leveling process? I would like to avoid spending a million regrets to respec in the 80's if possible.
"
amkronos написал:
"
Larokan написал:
Hey mate! The Helmet is really expensive atm on the market. But after my calculate, it would be also very expensive to harvest craft it, because the crafts are way more expensive now and we don't have access to every craft immediately (Like switch element of resist etc.). Do you maybe have other suggestions in crafting it? Or is there really just this way?

The Helmet is very similar to what Spectre summoners try to create, and I've made this helmet by accident plenty of times when using fossils trying to make what I wanted.

Recipe using fossils is: Powerful Chaotic Resonator + Bound, Frigid, and Aetheric.

Key is doing it on a bone helmet (or the circlet) that is Elder/Shaper and at least ilevel 86. Buying one, or making one just as a base to craft off of will go about 5-6 exalts.

If hunting down fossils, and building resonators is time consuming and you're swimming in Chaos, you can chaos spam the helmet till you get hypo, and conc effect. Might luck out and get some other mods you like. Then aug the crit, fine tune it with harvest crafts as you can afford them, but you'll have a mostly useful helmet in the meantime.

Hey man, thanks for your message!

Luckily i found a good base to craft the rest of the modifiers pretty easily:

I just have to farm 2x aug cold and 1xRemove Chaos + Remove Fire to get Hyphothermia instead of Immolate. Then i switch cold to fire with my own craft and remove it to aug caster. So for everyone who struggles with a helmet, look for an uncomplete one which is easy to finish!
Последняя редакция: Larokan. Время: 30 янв. 2021 г., 12:07:56
"
amkronos написал:
"
Larokan написал:
Hey mate! The Helmet is really expensive atm on the market. But after my calculate, it would be also very expensive to harvest craft it, because the crafts are way more expensive now and we don't have access to every craft immediately (Like switch element of resist etc.). Do you maybe have other suggestions in crafting it? Or is there really just this way?

The Helmet is very similar to what Spectre summoners try to create, and I've made this helmet by accident plenty of times when using fossils trying to make what I wanted.

Recipe using fossils is: Powerful Chaotic Resonator + Bound, Frigid, and Aetheric.

Key is doing it on a bone helmet (or the circlet) that is Elder/Shaper and at least ilevel 86. Buying one, or making one just as a base to craft off of will go about 5-6 exalts.

If hunting down fossils, and building resonators is time consuming and you're swimming in Chaos, you can chaos spam the helmet till you get hypo, and conc effect. Might luck out and get some other mods you like. Then aug the crit, fine tune it with harvest crafts as you can afford them, but you'll have a mostly useful helmet in the meantime.

Hot damn, thanks. I've never been into Fossil Crafting much so I defintiely needed to hear this.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
Zonktastic написал:
Alright i made the switch. I got some pretty good harvest crafts so i went with 2 large clusters anyways. Currently sitting at 5,6k and 2.7k. I didn't go for Small Clusters and instead got Life/ES/Spell Multi jewels, they are pretty cheap. The brand timing takes a bit of getting used too but i like the engaging playstyle.

Aha! Love to hear it! I know it bugs some people to have a 2-button build but I feel it's worth the level of power. And yes, once you have the rhythm down, I believe it's actually way lower APM than a normal attack/caster build, since you just throw down 2 brands every 5-8 seconds and run around like a chicken.
"
unciuchino написал:
Interesting build, I'm going to try this for a second char, i need a bosskiller as what I currently am playing isn't cutting it.

Any advice on what to use for the leveling process? I would like to avoid spending a million regrets to respec in the 80's if possible.

Alas, I would say use a generic OOS / Arma Brand / Cremation racing build with Elementalist. (4 hours to maps league start, with twink gear probably 2?)

Levelling as this build sucks ass as so much power is derived from Shimmerons, which deal you flat lightning damage that only becomes inconsequential as your char hits HP/ES thresholds that let you overleech comfortably. On the other hand, the ridiculous burst also comes from corpse health scaling, which means you can tackle 83 maps / bosses once you cross that HP/ES mark.

The good news is that the generic racing route is mostly the same nodes/clusters as the VD Arcanist tree, just run crit from the start and snag the crit/PC nodes instead of the usual league start EO.

Can we have updated PoB for 3.13? Glancing blows changed place etc..
"
Nela88 написал:
Can we have updated PoB for 3.13? Glancing blows changed place etc..

I found this PoB the OP posted about a week into 3.13, seems like a decent mid-range build to aim for. If you got more exalts to throw at this, check out the two cluster builds on page 1.

https://pastebin.com/PEZzXK4i
How are we avoiding freeze and stun?

I plan to get freeze immunity on boots but im failing to see where you have it? what am i missing here
Последняя редакция: Snackz. Время: 30 янв. 2021 г., 19:56:41
To lead off with, since the rest of this might sound a little negative--this is a build which absolutely delivers what it promises, which is an extremely potent boss killing build with absurd single target damage that it can keep up without having to continually cast. I tried it because it could share some of the expensive upgrades (dual influence frenzy/explode chest, woke spell cascade) with my BF/BB Chieftain, and I don't regret it at all. Besides, Arcanist brand is cool.

That said, my experience is that this is probably the clunkiest, rippiest character I've ever played in maps, and I'm no stranger to being bad at this game. With maybe 30 ex of stuff equipped, I still routinely die in regular unjuiced red maps.

The problem isn't the build! The problem is that with VD and Desecrate being looped at ridiculous speed, POE routinely drops into the single-digit framerates or hitches for almost a full second before trying to catch up. My machine isn't top-of-the-line, but a RTX 2060 and Kaby Lake i7 is still a lot better than what most people have, and that's with the Spectral MTX for VD which seems to render fewer particles.

TLDR: cool build! Just know what you're in for if you don't have a very nice computer.
The discipline +es on hit seems to be pretty good for survivability?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация