[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

Alright i've killed all Bosses in the Atlas now. 5,6k Life, 2,9k ES, 54 Chaos res currently (will be higher once i get chaos res on jewels)

Maven fight can be a bitch sometimes but is def doable. I usually log in the last Memory game and abuse immunity phase to skip it, can be done if you dodge perfectly tho. The other phases are pretty easy as you kill her pretty much instantly. Dodge the big purple laser from the Blob to avoid the no-leech debuff.

The Feared is also pretty easy, can be harder depending on mods. You need some kinda reflect immunity for the U-Atziri fight tho.
I crafted this for example. In the Feared fight you don't need the reflect immunity.
Alright so i got my build ready to go. And you said in the Pro's and Con's that it has a high learning curve. I think thats totally true. I still don't really get how i get the most of it.

Do i just spawn 1 Arcanist Brand with VD and 1 with Desecrate and then run through the mobs while using Brand Recall? And if the Brands run out i just repeat with spawning them? How exactly does the "rotation" of this build work? I really like the playstyle but still need to figure out exactly how to play with it.

Edit: Okay, i definetly doing something wrong. I'm dying hard from the Shimmeron Damage, even though i completed the entire FAQ list. I have every necessary step done to sustain Shimmeron..but yeah.

Anyone any tips regarding playstyle and possible problems?
Последняя редакция: Larokan. Время: 31 янв. 2021 г., 8:56:39
"
Larokan написал:
Alright so i got my build ready to go. And you said in the Pro's and Con's that it has a high learning curve. I think thats totally true. I still don't really get how i get the most of it.

Do i just spawn 1 Arcanist Brand with VD and 1 with Desecrate and then run through the mobs while using Brand Recall? And if the Brands run out i just repeat with spawning them? How exactly does the "rotation" of this build work? I really like the playstyle but still need to figure out exactly how to play with it.

Edit: Okay, i definetly doing something wrong. I'm dying hard from the Shimmeron Damage, even though i completed the entire FAQ list. I have every necessary step done to sustain Shimmeron..but yeah.

You're not lightning res capped. xD

Edit: Re: rotation, if you have Mistress of Sac it gives 50% duration which makes brands more bearable. Yep, you drop Brand #1, then Brand #2.. then you can use recall for the next pack. On pack say 4-5 you can drop Brand #3 and #4, then recall. Eventually you'll get used to having 4 brands out and AT LEAST 2 with a duration of 6s hanging around.

The speed comes when you have confidence in your brand to clear behind you, so you run ahead of the pack, recall/drop 2 brands, and run to the next pack without waiting around for stuff to clear.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Последняя редакция: primaeva. Время: 31 янв. 2021 г., 9:11:43
"
primaeva написал:
"
Larokan написал:

Don't know why PoB tells you that, but i'am O.o

Edit: Thanks alot for the rotation part! :)

Последняя редакция: Larokan. Время: 31 янв. 2021 г., 9:15:29
"
Larokan написал:
"
primaeva написал:
"
Larokan написал:

Don't know why PoB tells you that, but i'am O.o

Oh whoops, missed out on your Clusters. You're going to want to drop a power charge or 2 until your HP threshold hits about 4.5k HP and 2k ES, then it gets very sustainable. Shimmerons are flat damage. A lot of people ignore the "don't level as this build" and go in right as they can equip Shimmeron - when the value is so fixed, raw HP thresholds are what are gonna limit the recovery. Until you get that Base HP going do some of these steps.

1) Drop power charges

2) Ditch Undertaker for now and run Hematophagy

3) Run Purity of Lightning.

RE: Playstyle and rotation, i edited my above reply so have a look!

"
brianabcd написал:
The discipline +es on hit seems to be pretty good for survivability?

Yeah, it really is. Once you are at max stacks of Corpse Pact, you would have about 300% cast speed activation rate of ~4.2 - that's 12 corpse explosions x 4.2 per second - so say 48. And then 48 * 3 (number of VD balls)= up to 144 hits. So 192 hits / sec plus whatever your Incinerate is doing - 30 ES x that is up to 6000 ES gained per second.

If you can modify the build to have a huge enough HP/ES tank, very few things are gonna kill you through 6k ES + overleech.
"
Zonktastic написал:
Alright i've killed all Bosses in the Atlas now. 5,6k Life, 2,9k ES, 54 Chaos res currently (will be higher once i get chaos res on jewels)

Maven fight can be a bitch sometimes but is def doable. I usually log in the last Memory game and abuse immunity phase to skip it, can be done if you dodge perfectly tho. The other phases are pretty easy as you kill her pretty much instantly. Dodge the big purple laser from the Blob to avoid the no-leech debuff.

The Feared is also pretty easy, can be harder depending on mods. You need some kinda reflect immunity for the U-Atziri fight tho.
I crafted this for example. In the Feared fight you don't need the reflect immunity.

Very nice, I was dreading the Feared fight but Breachlords went down so quick and easy and I heard they are really worse.

Haha, I tried to be big brain and do UAtziri with level 1 VD (because corpse damage isn't reflected) but the minute reflect on even level 1 damage still chunked me down. Will have to buy one of those temp chests like last league.
"

Oh whoops, missed out on your Clusters. You're going to want to drop a power charge or 2 until your HP threshold hits about 4.5k HP and 2k ES, then it gets very sustainable. Shimmerons are flat damage. A lot of people ignore the "don't level as this build" and go in right as they can equip Shimmeron - when the value is so fixed, raw HP thresholds are what are gonna limit the recovery. Until you get that Base HP going do some of these steps.

1) Drop power charges

Alright, thanks alot for your help. Yeah i thought it would be enough level, if i'm able to equip everything. But that was a bit overconfident i guess lol. I will drop 2 power charges for now, that seems okay.

But other than my self created problems, this build is insane nice and i really love the mechanics behind it!
"
Asterism написал:
To lead off with, since the rest of this might sound a little negative--this is a build which absolutely delivers what it promises, which is an extremely potent boss killing build with absurd single target damage that it can keep up without having to continually cast. I tried it because it could share some of the expensive upgrades (dual influence frenzy/explode chest, woke spell cascade) with my BF/BB Chieftain, and I don't regret it at all. Besides, Arcanist brand is cool.

That said, my experience is that this is probably the clunkiest, rippiest character I've ever played in maps, and I'm no stranger to being bad at this game. With maybe 30 ex of stuff equipped, I still routinely die in regular unjuiced red maps.

The problem isn't the build! The problem is that with VD and Desecrate being looped at ridiculous speed, POE routinely drops into the single-digit framerates or hitches for almost a full second before trying to catch up. My machine isn't top-of-the-line, but a RTX 2060 and Kaby Lake i7 is still a lot better than what most people have, and that's with the Spectral MTX for VD which seems to render fewer particles.

TLDR: cool build! Just know what you're in for if you don't have a very nice computer.

Yeah this absolutely fucks PCs up. I tried to address that on the first page and in some of the vids.

I have some hot tips for you I wrote in a Reddit Thread! We have VERY similar Setups and I managed to wrestle it back to 25-30 fps in crowded rituals.

https://reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/l1lq3j/313_slapped_performance_a_bit_these_measures/

The one you absolutely have to try is shutting off the HDMI shit and potentially toggling off sound effects. 192 things going off a second is really bad for the CPU and then your graphics card tries to pipe it through HDMI which makes it worse.

Also see undervolting and make sure that in Throttlestop you enable SpeedShift (and SpeedSTep) and uncheck Disable Turbo for PoE.

"
Larokan написал:
"

1) Drop power charges

Alright, thanks alot for your help. Yeah i thought it would be enough level, if i'm able to equip everything. But that was a bit overconfident i guess lol. I will drop 2 power charges for now, that seems okay.

But other than my self created problems, this build is insane nice and i really love the mechanics behind it!

Haha cool! Hoping it lets you rip up all these new multiple Maven bosses - so many people are having fun getting whooped in theirs, and we Necro VDs are just like "lol dead already?" :D

Honestly one of the biggest flaws of the build was the awkward ramp-up timing but putting MULTIPLE BOSSES in absolutely lets you transit the amped-up cast speed from one boss to the next - a dream-come-true for the build!!

And wait till Arc Brand gets a BUFF! :DDD
Последняя редакция: primaeva. Время: 31 янв. 2021 г., 9:31:16

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация