[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

I was successful in converting my Specter Necro over to this. Here is currently where I am at: https://pastebin.com/uhNdXZ3J

Think I have all the core components except an explody chest. I'll craft that up once I have more currency. Was also considering a 5 Link Inpulsa to get me by, but the explody is more for clearing, and less for bossing correct?

Still working on getting the hang of rotation, and placing brands. Sometimes I get it right, and feel like a God of death, and sometimes I get it wrong and rip. Pretty good learning experience for sure.

Any input on where I am at now? Did I do anything wrong, and I know I am still leveling up gems so it's not ideal yet.

"
amkronos написал:
I was successful in converting my Specter Necro over to this. Here is currently where I am at: https://pastebin.com/uhNdXZ3J

Think I have all the core components except an explody chest. I'll craft that up once I have more currency. Was also considering a 5 Link Inpulsa to get me by, but the explody is more for clearing, and less for bossing correct?

Still working on getting the hang of rotation, and placing brands. Sometimes I get it right, and feel like a God of death, and sometimes I get it wrong and rip. Pretty good learning experience for sure.

Any input on where I am at now? Did I do anything wrong, and I know I am still leveling up gems so it's not ideal yet.

Heya, the skeleton is mostly there. First few upgrades should be:

1) You don't need Rumi's - Bone Offering supplies all the block you need for boss fights.

2) Holy hell man! You need a diamond flask! This is a crit build!! A diamond flask is a straight up ~23% DPS boost!!!

3) You will get a lot of health just by buying one of these chests and putting "10% of Maximum Life Gained as Extra Maximum Energy Shield" chant on (use the forums and find a crafter, tip them 10c or something).

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/ZKdld5YFQ

Use a jeweller's touch to make them 5c. Build clears fine without explodes though so I wouldn't bother with the Inpulsa if you can't afford the explodey yet.

4) Cinderswallow Urn is a massive DPS boost for both bossing and QoL for mapping.

The rest is about making a better helm - chest will cost you 10 ex and is guaranteed, however. Helm starts as low as 6ex and goes up to 15ex, because there is some RNG involved.

Until you make the chest, use Blood Rage while mapping.

"

Great - once you fix the items as mentioned above, you will truly feel like a god because the build allows for a LOT of error since you have homing AI brands + Balls and very very big overleech + health pools + max block.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
primaeva написал:

Yeah this absolutely fucks PCs up. I tried to address that on the first page and in some of the vids.

a) holy moly how is this a thing

b) Yeah, this totally worked, thanks a bunch! I'm actually, uh, gaining levels now. Anyone else having performance problems needs to have a look at the above.
Последняя редакция: Asterism. Время: 1 февр. 2021 г., 7:39:32
Oh yeah, one potentially hot tip I noticed--this build needs to leech fire damage as life, which is normally only available on amulets (expensive to get with +1 fire gems, good luck getting it on a dual-influence) or on a doryani's lesson cluster jewel (also expensive, thanks a bunch, divine ire). There's actually a third source, and it's one you might have already.

One of the corrupted notables that a Glorious Vanity can give you is Revitalizing Flames, which is ~30% increased fire damage and 0.2% fire damgae leeched as life. It very well might be worth pathing to if it shows up on one of the 3-passive wheels around MOM as long as the small skills aren't awful, and if you get really lucky it could replace Arcanist's Dominion (literally free) or Fire Walker (within Thread of Hope's ring).
Последняя редакция: Asterism. Время: 1 февр. 2021 г., 7:51:23
"
primaeva написал:
"
Larokan написал:
"

Oh whoops, missed out on your Clusters. You're going to want to drop a power charge or 2 until your HP threshold hits about 4.5k HP and 2k ES, then it gets very sustainable. Shimmerons are flat damage. A lot of people ignore the "don't level as this build" and go in right as they can equip Shimmeron - when the value is so fixed, raw HP thresholds are what are gonna limit the recovery. Until you get that Base HP going do some of these steps.

1) Drop power charges

2) Ditch Undertaker for now and run Hematophagy

3) Run Purity of Lightning.

RE: Playstyle and rotation, i edited my above reply so have a look!

Alright, thanks alot for your help. Yeah i thought it would be enough level, if i'm able to equip everything. But that was a bit overconfident i guess lol. I will drop 2 power charges for now, that seems okay.

But other than my self created problems, this build is insane nice and i really love the mechanics behind it!

Haha cool! Hoping it lets you rip up all these new multiple Maven bosses - so many people are having fun getting whooped in theirs, and we Necro VDs are just like "lol dead already?" :D

Honestly one of the biggest flaws of the build was the awkward ramp-up timing but putting MULTIPLE BOSSES in absolutely lets you transit the amped-up cast speed from one boss to the next - a dream-come-true for the build!!

And wait till Arc Brand gets a BUFF! :DDD

I'm now at 4,5k life and 2,5k ES and as you promised - Shimmeron's damage is not even a small problem anymore. Already did some Maven invitations like with the Shaper guardians and they got deleted. If Arc Brand really gets a buff, this will be totally unstoppable.

Edit: Just a small additional question, is there a reason behind it we are using Stoneskin Flayer as second spectre instead of a Blisterlord with 960% hp? Or do they maybe give additional chance to block? That would explain why I'm at 64% Attack block chance instead of 75% like my spell block chance while at 6 charges.
Последняя редакция: Larokan. Время: 1 февр. 2021 г., 10:16:29
Hello, I just got a necro VD DD into maps, and this looks like a sweet transition to make! I'm level 67. Got Shimmerons and Acuity. Do you have any recommendations on when to transition to this build? (or get some more gear first) I'll try to craft or buy the large cluster jewel as you said its important. Thank you very much for creating this build, hopefully my PC can handle it! :D
"
"

I'm now at 4,5k life and 2,5k ES and as you promised - Shimmeron's damage is not even a small problem anymore. Already did some Maven invitations like with the Shaper guardians and they got deleted. If Arc Brand really gets a buff, this will be totally unstoppable.

Edit: Just a small additional question, is there a reason behind it we are using Stoneskin Flayer as second spectre instead of a Blisterlord with 960% hp? Or do they maybe give additional chance to block? That would explain why I'm at 64% Attack block chance instead of 75% like my spell block chance while at 6 charges.

Great! Anyway thanks for your feedback - and from a few others. Now that the build's getting some serious traction I think I need to put that higher up in the guide as a must-read, a lot of people are stumped at the 70s why it isn't working.

Re: Spectres - Yeah, I am using Blisterlord + Crushclaw actually. I will absolutely need to update that as well. I appreciate that you've read that far into the guide!

Re: Block - Actually, that's the maximum attack block you're gonna get on the build ((15% base + Bone Offering 16/17%) * 2 . The 75% spellblock is due to Shimmerons supplying extra. All of the tanky big-name bosses, however, are almost always spell block (Elder/Shaper/Maven/Sirus). Most phys attack bosses are telegraphed AF (Mino/Chimera/Hydra etc) and they generally melt anyway.

"
FateAvrnicus написал:
Hello, I just got a necro VD DD into maps, and this looks like a sweet transition to make! I'm level 67. Got Shimmerons and Acuity. Do you have any recommendations on when to transition to this build? (or get some more gear first) I'll try to craft or buy the large cluster jewel as you said its important. Thank you very much for creating this build, hopefully my PC can handle it! :D

Transition at 85+ imo - you need the base HP + ES to make it go
Thank you sir! made it to 82 should be ready to switch! However I'm noob at crafting. Is there any alternative decent helm to use before I fully commit and try to craft that sick Elder base with conc effect + hypothermia?
Hey there! Great guide! I got hooked when I saw it first time. I tried to copy your setup from harvest pob, but I'm constantly dying. Like 3 times per map... What do I do wrong? My PoB here: https://pastebin.com/xARts7VY

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация