[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

Yea well I have an established build already and one I can level in the meantime (Necro Zombies, could respec into this later). But even with Harvest farming, it is a painful progression.

However, after throwing more currency at it, I got the conc effect. And AGAIN I have a question about the item :D

So...what's the play here? Switch Fire res to cold and try add/remove cold until I hit hypothermia? Or should I just remove both fire mods and craft a cold res and aug Hypothermia?...meaning, is Immolate good for the build (I think so?) and can we handle the more mana multiplier?

“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
"
Carmondai89 написал:
Yea well I have an established build already and one I can level in the meantime (Necro Zombies, could respec into this later). But even with Harvest farming, it is a painful progression.

However, after throwing more currency at it, I got the conc effect. And AGAIN I have a question about the item :D

So...what's the play here? Switch Fire res to cold and try add/remove cold until I hit hypothermia? Or should I just remove both fire mods and craft a cold res and aug Hypothermia?...meaning, is Immolate good for the build (I think so?) and can we handle the more mana multiplier?

Yeah mate. rem/add cold is your most economical solution if you want to keep Immolate. That's gonna cost a pretty penny because the cold res tiers far outweigh the Hypothermia.

I don't think Immolate is worth the slot imo - flat damage scaling is always relatively weaker since corpse explosions come with immense base damage. Then again, if you manage to crit cap with Bottled Faith, you may as well go for Immolate - but do remember that Immolate only really procs on bosses as everything else is one-tapped.

If you do want to drop Immolate, it's a simple change Cold res to Fire, Remove Fire, then Aug Cold for Instant Hypothermia

💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Thanks for the explanation with regards to desecrate corpse limit thats what i was missing.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Последняя редакция: TheAshmaker. Время: 11 февр. 2021 г., 19:55:09
Thanks for the detailed answer to my question!
So question, do we need a new spectre primal crushclaw everytime we log in to go do maps???? cause that seems a little tedious to have to constantly find one?
"
DankasaurSred написал:
So question, do we need a new spectre primal crushclaw everytime we log in to go do maps???? cause that seems a little tedious to have to constantly find one?
been a while since I played summoner but I don’t think you have to resummon specters.
Switched to this from my cold bv, and having wayyy more fun blasting bosses down xD. Currently, at 7.5k (4k/hp/3.5k/ehp) Only thing killing me is random chaos damage bursts or big 1 shot's, I'm clearing all the big bosses super ez but it is annoying getting 1-shot cause of 1 fps and inability to react during busy fights, switched mtx+sound and it made it a bit better, but still randomly do get d/c or crash at end of maps sometimes, not sure why :(
Also anyone have any ideas on what would be best upgrades from this point to get to 9k/10k total hp? I'm aware my chest has lots of room and it's currently on my list for herb crafting proccess :D
Скрытый текст

also, anyone can comment on differences between the "feared" version and the double cluster end-game version, I saw double clusters had 2x+ dmg on pob but not sure if that accurately reflects in-game numbers or not to also be 2x

(also I tried doing atziri and failed on her last phase xD )
Последняя редакция: CharityCase. Время: 12 февр. 2021 г., 12:31:50
"
CharityCase написал:
Switched to this from my cold bv, and having wayyy more fun blasting bosses down xD. Currently, at 7.5k (4k/hp/3.5k/ehp) Only thing killing me is random chaos damage bursts or big 1 shot's, I'm clearing all the big bosses super ez but it is annoying getting 1-shot cause of 1 fps and inability to react during busy fights, switched mtx+sound and it made it a bit better, but still randomly do get d/c or crash at end of maps sometimes, not sure why :(
Also anyone have any ideas on what would be best upgrades from this point to get to 9k/10k total hp? I'm aware my chest has lots of room and it's currently on my list for herb crafting proccess :D
Скрытый текст

also, anyone can comment on differences between the "feared" version and the double cluster end-game version, I saw double clusters had 2x+ dmg on pob but not sure if that accurately reflects in-game numbers or not to also be 2x

Hey mate! Glad you're enjoying the build! Gah, I can't believe the crap game engine is what's holding some of our players back, it's sad :(

I think for a much beefier life pool:

10% of Life Gained as Max ES on chest is almost mandatory!

I would really drop Malachai's Artifice if you're bringing 4k HP to maps - it saves so little time that you're just better off with a VERY BEEFY RING (especially with Life gain on Hit Spells - which works because of Corrupted Soul.)

Finally you can drop +1 Gems on helm - that only scales the VD balls themselves which don't do much damage anyway, it's the explosions that make up the majority of damage (on bosses). Put a life enchant on!

Between the Ring change, dropping %ES and ES mods on chest for flat life + the enchant, and life on helm, you should hit something like 4.6k HP and >4k ES at least. My 10k PoB is up on the front page if you want an idea of the items/tree.
"
CharityCase написал:
Скрытый текст

|

And yeah, the double cluster version does more because of Malachai's Artifice (-50% fire res from your Spectres) + cluster jewels are so damn good for damage. I haven't found the points for this this league because of the Glancing Blows change, so I went with a tanky option with still-great damage.
"

And yeah, the double cluster version does more because of Malachai's Artifice (-50% fire res from your Spectres) + cluster jewels are so damn good for damage. I haven't found the points for this this league because of the Glancing Blows change, so I went with a tanky option with still-great damage.

OKOK. Thanks! Seems like solid advice all around! I tried dropping the glancing blows earlier and didn't really notice all too much of a difference, I'll make the changes for getting max hp everywhere and try out tanky version 1st with 9k+ and switch later to the giga dmg version with malachai and see how they both work out!

Edit: is there any best combination to cast for brands max dps? 2/2 of each at any time or do we just need 1 desecrate and 3 primaries?

9.1k total: 4.5hp/4.6ehp
Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: CharityCase. Время: 12 февр. 2021 г., 15:58:38

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация