[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

Swapped my BFBB elementalist to this build today and I’m really enjoying it! I’m thinking for my first big upgrade I should go explode and PCoC chest or craft the endgame help. Which one would you recommend?
"
IceColdPorkSoda написал:
Swapped my BFBB elementalist to this build today and I’m really enjoying it! I’m thinking for my first big upgrade I should go explode and PCoC chest or craft the endgame help. Which one would you recommend?

Haha glad you got the hang of it! Any difficulties? Or you got the rhythm down?

Ultimately the chest really is the biggest timesave and it's a hefty damage boost too, plus it's "cheaper" than the helm because of Essence RNG. Reasons being:

1) Frenzy Charge Generation aids bossing AND mapping hugely - previously you would have to bloodrage and hope it carried over into boss rooms, but some bigger bosses don't have adds nearby for you to do that.

2) PCoC on chest lets you drop PCoC on helm and use Combustion - a big damage multiplier which again helps BOTH bossing and clear slightly.

3) Explodey, of course, is a mega QoL upgrade which the build scales through Shimmerons. It makes your clear ridiculously efficient as incoming balls from a previous pack can mean you don't even have to Recall on an upcoming pack. Buy a Anamalous (or was it Divergent? The VD that gives movespeed to balls) VD to make this even more obvious. Plus you spend most of your time fighting trash and like 2-3 seconds on bosses anyway, so this is the best.

I would highly recommend making the chest! If you have big currency, consider elevating the Explodey and Frenzy mods before Awakening em together.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Последняя редакция: primaeva. Время: 13 февр. 2021 г., 0:22:31
"
CharityCase написал:
"

And yeah, the double cluster version does more because of Malachai's Artifice (-50% fire res from your Spectres) + cluster jewels are so damn good for damage. I haven't found the points for this this league because of the Glancing Blows change, so I went with a tanky option with still-great damage.

OKOK. Thanks! Seems like solid advice all around! I tried dropping the glancing blows earlier and didn't really notice all too much of a difference, I'll make the changes for getting max hp everywhere and try out tanky version 1st with 9k+ and switch later to the giga dmg version with malachai and see how they both work out!

Edit: is there any best combination to cast for brands max dps? 2/2 of each at any time or do we just need 1 desecrate and 3 primaries?

9.1k total: 4.5hp/4.6ehp
Скрытый текст

Good question on the combination!

For simplicity I recommend everyone just stick to 2-2 - (so just alternate your keys all the time - drop desecrate brand first then VD helps a little since the desecrate brand will have an earlier activation.) 2-2 can't go wrong!

If you are super experienced already and want to squeeze out a little more of your mapping though, 1-3 generates more balls since your VD brands can pick up pre-existing corpses. However once you get an explode chest, this is somewhat nullified again.

Do note that on boss arenas you ALWAYS want to do 1/1 or 2/2. There's no point ever running 3 VD 1 Desecrate since you need a 1:1 ratio of Desecrates "feeding" corpses to VD.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
One note on the chest--the Power Charge on Critical Strike corruption is basically free on Shimmerons, so until you're ready to get a fancy chestpiece and penetration corrupted Shimmerons you can just run one of those instead of blowing a support link.
Hey there,
What skill set-up should i run untill i can swap to the final one since i don't realy like VDSS (i've never lvld up as Oos, so don't realy know what to run)
And when should i make the transition to "real" build ?
(Got a nice budget so, i should be abble to get every piece asap)

Can't wait to try it out
Anyone here have tips for doing uber atziri w/maven on this build? She seems to be the only boss I literally end up bricking/using all 6 portals on. Would appreciate any advice on being able to survive through all phases, I usually just get 1 shot from 9k hp by the large explosions, or can't target correctly during split phase.
Последняя редакция: CharityCase. Время: 13 февр. 2021 г., 9:04:07
"
CharityCase написал:
Anyone here have tips for doing uber atziri w/maven on this build? She seems to be the only boss I literally end up bricking/using all 6 portals on. Would appreciate any advice on being able to survive through all phases, I usually just get 1 shot from 9k hp by the large explosions, or can't target correctly during split phase.
doesn’t Uber atziri have reflect? Maybe that one is best left for a rota or carry.
hey guys, need advise, just started the build. Conscient that im underlevel, but still dying A LOT, am i doing something wrong?

Still working on the rhythm. I ripped a lot last night running ahead of my VD balls charging headlong into packs. Plus my eHP is pretty low at ~4K life and 2K es. The 2/2 cast advice is good, I’ll work on that. I am getting the hang of bossing with it. The debuff loop is crazy if you can channel long enough to get through the whole thing and gain infusion.

I don’t have a lot of currency. I have a family and job so I usually only get to play for an hour or two at night. But I do have enough currency to get started on a chest piece. I’ll start there and with getting my eHP jacked up. Then focus on the helmet.

Are you able to get ailment immunity for Sirus or are you totally reliant on leech and a large HP pool for survival?

"
IceColdPorkSoda написал:
"
CharityCase написал:
doesn’t Uber atziri have reflect? Maybe that one is best left for a rota or carry.

could just buy a random redeemer reflect immune chest and 5l it or something, you don't need the explode mod for bossing, a power charge corrupted shimmeron can replace the pcoc mod, and the frenzies are just nice to have

Последняя редакция: Asterism. Время: 13 февр. 2021 г., 13:25:11

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация