[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

"
EF_Balduin написал:
I've pivoted my build to this and it feels pretty decent already, but it REALLY feels like -mana cost rings/amulet are basically a requirement to make it feel smooth.

I also decided to go for leap slam-fortify-endurance charge on melee stun setup - and that feels amazing and gives permanent endurance charges and fortify. With all the AS from Corpse Pact, it feels fast and flexible even with Duskdawns terrible base AS.

I will probably switch to a sceptre+shield setup eventually, because I REALLY want a triggerweapon for Bone Offering, Wave of Conviction and Flammability (WoC and Flammability currently in Curse on Hit-setup) - juggling the 2 brands, keeping up offering and WoC on tough enemies is a struggle.

Also, I dropped Glancing Blows - with Duskdawn, and a lvl 20 bone offering, I can hit natural attack block cap by allocating Whirling barrier, the one block node before it, the 3% staff block node before steelwood stance - all of which are in a large Thread of Hope at the templar jewel, together with Spiritual Aid (40% increased damage), Discipline and Training+Lifenodes, and Amplify - Souvereignity+RMR minors too if that's required later on for a good watchers eye - and Enigmatic Defense. All in all, natural maxblock for 6 passives (I'd take Whirling Barrier anyways for the PCharge generation), and saving 4 passives by not pathing to GB. Puts me to true 75% attackblock and 32% spellblock (instead of 75/52 GB Block).

EDIT: Also, since Arcanist Brand now costs mana on trigger, we can link a level 20 arcane surge into the desecrate-brand and have that up 24/7. Helps a little with mana (increases cost too though), but also gives a nive boost to the fireballs' damage :)

Dude, thanks. These are all great things to note. I will likely name a variant after you. This is what I love - adaptation to new meta and game rules. :))

Also top fucking shelf on the L20 arcane surge, i was wondering if that would have good uptime!! (I've been diagnosed with lymphoma so my levelling is going slower, but i will return in bursts to update this guide in between sessions.)

Keep posting and updating!! Together we will make the build S-tier again!
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
EF_Balduin написал:
I've pivoted my build to this and it feels pretty decent already, but it REALLY feels like -mana cost rings/amulet are basically a requirement to make it feel smooth.

I also decided to go for leap slam-fortify-endurance charge on melee stun setup - and that feels amazing and gives permanent endurance charges and fortify. With all the AS from Corpse Pact, it feels fast and flexible even with Duskdawns terrible base AS.

I will probably switch to a sceptre+shield setup eventually, because I REALLY want a triggerweapon for Bone Offering, Wave of Conviction and Flammability (WoC and Flammability currently in Curse on Hit-setup) - juggling the 2 brands, keeping up offering and WoC on tough enemies is a struggle.

Also, I dropped Glancing Blows - with Duskdawn, and a lvl 20 bone offering, I can hit natural attack block cap by allocating Whirling barrier, the one block node before it, the 3% staff block node before steelwood stance - all of which are in a large Thread of Hope at the templar jewel, together with Spiritual Aid (40% increased damage), Discipline and Training+Lifenodes, and Amplify - Souvereignity+RMR minors too if that's required later on for a good watchers eye - and Enigmatic Defense. All in all, natural maxblock for 6 passives (I'd take Whirling Barrier anyways for the PCharge generation), and saving 4 passives by not pathing to GB. Puts me to true 75% attackblock and 32% spellblock (instead of 75/52 GB Block).

EDIT: Also, since Arcanist Brand now costs mana on trigger, we can link a level 20 arcane surge into the desecrate-brand and have that up 24/7. Helps a little with mana (increases cost too though), but also gives a nive boost to the fireballs' damage :)

could you post a POB link?
I'm really curious to your gear and links
Tnx Primaeva for the build, finally a witch build with can be tanky and deal some decent damage.
Good luck with your treatments and we all hope to see you online
https://pastebin.com/ibxmkEvr
Here is a pob of what I'm using right now, some of the gear is pretty trash like the gloves one of the rings and weapon + shield. the most important things are the helmet, chest, and awakened spell cascade then boots and doryani timeless jewel imo.
I have an idea. I am just starting to work it out, and so far it has the makings of something smooth enough.

Go in the direct opposite direction with the mana issues: go Archmage and full mana.

If you go in hard enough with sustain to support regular Acanist Brand VD, you might as well go a bit further and turn that Mana into an advantage.

My current plan is...

Equipment
Duskdawn, Cloak of Defiance, Atziri's Foible, Fenemus' Spinnerets. Rare Helmet/Rings/Gloves. Make sure one or both Rings have 3 Mana on hit. Make sure gloves are Nexus Gloves.

Gems
Volatole Dead + Arcanist Brand + Spell Cascade + Archmage in a Helmet

Desecrate + Arcanist Brand + Spell Cascade + Concentrated Effect

Cyclone + Anomelous Mana Leech + Cast While Channeling + Bone Offering + Frost Shield

Arcane Cloak + Increased Duration + Arcane Surge

Leap Slam + Endurance Charge on Stun + Fortify

Raise Spectre, Clarity, and a Movement Skill somewhere.

End game transition to low life with Clarity and Aspect of the Spider on Arrogence.

Build passive tree similar to Stormbrand.

I am transitioning my failed Reaper Build to this, so I am a ways away, but so far it looks like I can get everything in under 3 Ex. My partial conversion is doing decent enough in White Maps. Notably, I am not having mana issues.
If you are trying to spend more mana could give these gloves a try for 2% base crit at all times and since they are cheap could go for a good corrupt too.
https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Kalisa%27s_Grace
"
SoulGambit написал:
I have an idea. I am just starting to work it out, and so far it has the makings of something smooth enough.

Go in the direct opposite direction with the mana issues: go Archmage and full mana.

If you go in hard enough with sustain to support regular Acanist Brand VD, you might as well go a bit further and turn that Mana into an advantage.

My current plan is...

Equipment
Duskdawn, Cloak of Defiance, Atziri's Foible, Fenemus' Spinnerets. Rare Helmet/Rings/Gloves. Make sure one or both Rings have 3 Mana on hit. Make sure gloves are Nexus Gloves.

Gems
Volatole Dead + Arcanist Brand + Spell Cascade + Archmage in a Helmet

Desecrate + Arcanist Brand + Spell Cascade + Concentrated Effect

Cyclone + Anomelous Mana Leech + Cast While Channeling + Bone Offering + Frost Shield

Arcane Cloak + Increased Duration + Arcane Surge

Leap Slam + Endurance Charge on Stun + Fortify

Raise Spectre, Clarity, and a Movement Skill somewhere.

End game transition to low life with Clarity and Aspect of the Spider on Arrogence.

Build passive tree similar to Stormbrand.

I am transitioning my failed Reaper Build to this, so I am a ways away, but so far it looks like I can get everything in under 3 Ex. My partial conversion is doing decent enough in White Maps. Notably, I am not having mana issues.

This has some merit, since it generates a high amount of hits. However do note that the corpse explosions aren't spells and won't receive the Archmage bonus lightning damage, however. Even so, the cast speed 'engine' alone should make it a serviceable idea :D
"
Manadrained написал:
If you are trying to spend more mana could give these gloves a try for 2% base crit at all times and since they are cheap could go for a good corrupt too.
https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Kalisa%27s_Grace

Yep, excellent idea. The glove slot has always been flex in this build (used Breathstealer's last league because Ultimatum = mini-HH) so Kalisa's sort of replaces the nerf to Diamond Flask.
I do like those gloves. My only pushback is that rare gloves are helping a ton with mana costs with the 25%-30% chance to recover mana cost.

On the other hand, it may be recoupable. I'm not having sustain issues at all with the rare gloves right now, and I havent even started leeching. We'll see.

Another thought I had is Kitava's Thirst, if I can get the mana cost of the Brand itself up to 100.
I just finished making my helm got lucky with a lot of the steps so gonna try crit soon and see how it is

"
Manadrained написал:
I just finished making my helm got lucky with a lot of the steps so gonna try crit soon and see how it is

Jesus christ dude, grats. Stuff is gonna pop!!!!

Could you test if Inspiration works? It points to 'no' but if it is... The scaling is really good (all elemental damage)
Последняя редакция: primaeva. Время: 7 авг. 2021 г., 6:14:46

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация