[3.12] Doom Pop Occultist | New Impending Doom Support Build | Explosions Galore

"
K33LIN написал:
"
MajorCalabresa написал:
Man, I realy enjoy your idea but I cant Access you pastbin. Do you use it in what program? Thanks

It uses the community fork of pob.
Heres a link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/deon82/localidentitys_path_of_building_v141514_fork/

Thanks ^^
Hi again, after seeing your tree (EB SH) something occurred to me.
If you take Whispering of doom, Skittering Runes and Doomsday your build could be lazier (I'm a lazy person too). I explain what I think, Doomsday will apply an area on the ground for 1 sec, all enemies inside gain Hex and after 1 sec they gain maximum Doom. I could misunderstand the description, but I think they lost all hex after 1 sec, using Despair, you can put 4 hex with Vixens and after 1 sec they take all damage of the Impending Doom. I'm alright? Of course not tested... Thanks again for the idea, I'll start with this and put Void Sphere in the build, just need two alternative quality gems and a belt with 20% CD recovery... will be two buttons but very safe...
"
MajorCalabresa написал:
If you take Whispering of doom, Skittering Runes and Doomsday your build could be lazier (I'm a lazy person too). I explain what I think, Doomsday will apply an area on the ground for 1 sec, all enemies inside gain Hex and after 1 sec they gain maximum Doom. I could misunderstand the description, but I think they lost all hex after 1 sec, using Despair, you can put 4 hex with Vixens and after 1 sec they take all damage of the Impending Doom. I'm alright? Of course not tested... Thanks again for the idea, I'll start with this and put Void Sphere in the build, just need two alternative quality gems and a belt with 20% CD recovery... will be two buttons but very safe...

THis will require testing but I am pretty sure that even with Doomsday only the self casted hex will acquire doom but if it does apply to vixen entrapment curses as well then that would make Doomsday pretty OP.
Последняя редакция: askjosh. Время: 18 сент. 2020 г., 11:57:03
How hard do you think it will be to get Vixens Entrapment on the first day ? I expect that it will probably sell pretty well so we might have to spend like 10 to 40c or even more if this becomes a popular build
"
askjosh написал:
"
MajorCalabresa написал:

THis will require testing but I am pretty sure that even with Doomsday only the self casted hex will acquire doom but if it does apply to vixen entrapment curses as well then that would make Doomsday pretty OP.

Do you will self-cast a curse, Despair, like in your plan. The other curses will amplify your defense and the damage of Malediction, bursting your next chaos damage. It needs to be tested for sure. Maybe will not be great because we need 1 sec to proc (we can just spam cursed areas and go) but in your plan, we can reach max Doom in 0.6 sec and re-cast... its just a playstyle change... will see...
I am tempted to league start with a different build and switch back to this after I have obtained the Vixen gloves and crafted my leveling gear.

I know that it won't take long to reach level 30 but it kinda sucks we don't have any hexes that are earlier than level 30
"
askjosh написал:
"
MajorCalabresa написал:

If doomsday works this way then it would very powerful defensively, but offensively impending doom still only works with self cast curses. And it doesn’t scale hexblast either because that only uses the curse with the highest doom.

Because if doomsday only works with self cast curses then it means that the point of it would be for a build that doesn’t care about hexes. But if that where the case what’s really the difference between 3 seconds of you have if to do nothing, and 1 second of you having to do nothing...
Wanted to drop in and say overwriting Despair with another curse does activate impending doom.

I currently have tested manual casting and once I get my vixen's ill make another post regarding auto activating.
"
yuuukkii написал:
Wanted to drop in and say overwriting Despair with another curse does activate impending doom.

I currently have tested manual casting and once I get my vixen's ill make another post regarding auto activating.

I tried Doomsday right now but the function is a bit different. You can create the area and you need to wait for 1 sec to full doom enemies, but they don't lose the Hex after that. This could be a good trait to use for a single curse and without Hex Master.
Ps.: Hexblast hit really hard.
"
MajorCalabresa написал:
"
yuuukkii написал:

I tried Doomsday right now but the function is a bit different. You can create the area and you need to wait for 1 sec to full doom enemies, but they don't lose the Hex after that. This could be a good trait to use for a single curse and without Hex Master.
Ps.: Hexblast hit really hard.

yeah hex blast was great, i was using ed contagion while leveling some until but recently added despair hexblast as part of my DPSing is very good.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация