[3.12] Doom Pop Occultist | New Impending Doom Support Build | Explosions Galore

"
Gredzel написал:
Hey looks like topic/build is dead but i will share my findings - well... Impending Doom, hexblast is trash:D
Anyway, i liked idea of killing monster by casting curses and my plan was to play pop occultist this league, so i decided to try, test and try again different items, gems etc to make it work somehow.
So that my character atm:
game play - https://youtu.be/ZMlzsBTJ0i4
POB-https://pastebin.com/j0mJ0u4L
Im using Impending doom + Soulrend + ED.
Impending doom setup is for activating arcane surge ( thats best way of using it xD) + cursing + triggering Soulrend by:

To make despair (Impending doom) setup cost 100 mana im useing:

which is a downside because it dont benefit build a lot. Maybe i will find a different way in the future to make despair cost 100 mana and not using a lot of skill points. And i have 6 link ED in chest for bosses. Atm POB shows 1,3m total shaper dps. And still there is room for improvements with more currency.
Its tanky as well with CI, aliments immune, regen from ED, leech and some block.
Its fairly budget i think. Probably cluster jewels are most expensive and i have belt for 5 ex with aspect of spider which i cant reserve ( long story xD)

Maybe it will be useful for someone that dont have time, currency to reroll, or maybe someone have suggestion how to improve this build.

You aren't wrong, this build definitely died at least in the way I was originally hoping. But if anything I'm just happy that something has come out of it.
What about self casting 2-3 curses while tricker phaseing running through everything and just waiting for the explosion ? Don't know if it is viable xD
"
mainhall написал:
What about self casting 2-3 curses while tricker phaseing running through everything and just waiting for the explosion ? Don't know if it is viable xD

i dont think so, you would need to link impending doom with all 2-3 curses and even 6 linked explosions would be to weak. Not to mention it would be super clunky:)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация