Stress-Free PoE! ANIMATED POISON (AW): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

"
deadhair00 написал:
Wondering if this setup would work using Mirror Arrow instead of Animate Weapon.

MA would benefit from minion duration nodes, PoB show a 1.5x damage increase using the same links from Animate Weapon and we would not need to use the CWDT + Blade generator on our shield, so we would have another link to spare.

Would be a nice twist to the build, using MA which is somewhat a meme skill but could work using your setup :)

PoB shows damage for a single minion. The real damage comes from 14 Animated Blades at once.

Mirrow Arrow has 3s cooldown and a base duration of 3s (AW is 40s). I'm sure cooldown reductions and increased duration from several sources can help, but if you somehow get 14 MA clones at once, I doubt there's any damage left. Just go for Skeletons instead :-)

I wonder if "Null's Inclination" could work for summoning animated weapons. Nothing fancy, just kill with Scourge Arrow-CwC-Bladefall and let the Bow summon the Animated Blades. Combine with "Speaker's Wreath" and some dex-stacking.

Not sure if MA would trigger this, all I found was about doing a loop (as MA has the 'minion' and 'bow' tags and oculd be triggered by the Bow), which does not work.

"
kirjami написал:
Hmm, as far as I know, nodes that affect the enemies also effect damage dealt by minions (but not the minions). Like elemental exposure, +-resistances (and EE) or 'increased damage taken'.

The minion rule is not violated, those nodes do not apply to minions.

I think Elemental Equilibrium is the best example for this. "You" do some fire damage and trigger EE (on the enemy), then your cold minions take advantage of the -50% cold resistance. As a bonus (which sticks to the minion rule) the minons do not trigger or overwrite EE themselfs.

Ya, for sure kirjami!

It just depends on the node I guess. For example we previously mentioned:
"
2) Minions and AW benefit from "Enemies Poisoned by you have -5% to Chaos Resistance"
We don't poison anything.

Oh wait! Ha ha! I see it. In Serpentine Spellslinger...I see. I was thinking before that WE don't poison so we couldn't get the "-5% to Chaos Resist". BUT that same node gives our Lingering Blade skill a chance to poison. I missed that.

Thennnnn...that node would be decent if your playstyle actually cast the Lingering Blade skill LOTS. Then it'd give the damage mentioned. I get it.

Sorry for the confusion.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
deadhair00 написал:
Скрытый текст
Wondering if this setup would work using Mirror Arrow instead of Animate Weapon.

MA would benefit from minion duration nodes, PoB show a 1.5x damage increase using the same links from Animate Weapon and we would not need to use the CWDT + Blade generator on our shield, so we would have another link to spare.

Would be a nice twist to the build, using MA which is somewhat a meme skill but could work using your setup :)
That sounds fun deadhair00!

The best way to find out is to try it! It sounds cool if you can get enough damage and such. If you try it, let us know how it goes! It'd be fun to use a bow here.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
https://pastebin.com/kmBv7srf

What I am currently playing with and it seems to work really well for the most part. Need to really invest into some life/resist gear and finish 3rd lab still...

Not as smooth as the Bladefall/Curse/AW Spellslinger setup but losing 2 big damage supports on AW is really noticeable.
https://pastebin.com/Mh6PwTDR

Had some time this morning to try something I thought would work well. Turns out it works really well.

Swap AW for Vaal Summon Skeletons and add some Minion Speed Support, Feeding Frenzy via Spectre's + Stygian Silverbacks for Frenzy Charges, and any other minion attack/movement speed and we get some very speedy Skeletons! Got mine 12 levels while testing it out and they just destroy enemies. About the only thing I've come across that it doesn't just melt is enemies/totems where you need skele's to focus fire it in order for everything else to die, but this si a problem for all minion skills/builds i think. Canusually get around this using Convocation right on top of the enemy/totem you need to die.

Also, something of note, Vixen's Entrapment does NOT work with curses cast via Spellslinger. Thought it was odd that enemies weren't showing all the curses above their heads. Not sure if that's a bug or working as intended. Could see it being argued both ways to be honest. Anyways, self casting 1 curse fixed most of my survivability issues as now things are actually being cursed with enfeeble and all the rest.

TLDR: Make sure enemies have ALL the Curse Icons above their heads for the curses you are using!

Edit: Also, confirmed that Hex Master still work with Blasphemy!
Последняя редакция: Guru1619. Время: 31 окт. 2020 г., 15:54:11
Скрытый текст
"
Guru1619 написал:

What I am currently playing with and it seems to work really well for the most part. Need to really invest into some life/resist gear and finish 3rd lab still...

Not as smooth as the Bladefall/Curse/AW Spellslinger setup but losing 2 big damage supports on AW is really noticeable.
"
Guru1619 написал:

Had some time this morning to try something I thought would work well. Turns out it works really well.

Swap AW for Vaal Summon Skeletons and add some Minion Speed Support, Feeding Frenzy via Spectre's + Stygian Silverbacks for Frenzy Charges, and any other minion attack/movement speed and we get some very speedy Skeletons! Got mine 12 levels while testing it out and they just destroy enemies. About the only thing I've come across that it doesn't just melt is enemies/totems where you need skele's to focus fire it in order for everything else to die, but this si a problem for all minion skills/builds i think. Canusually get around this using Convocation right on top of the enemy/totem you need to die.

Also, something of note, Vixen's Entrapment does NOT work with curses cast via Spellslinger. Thought it was odd that enemies weren't showing all the curses above their heads. Not sure if that's a bug or working as intended. Could see it being argued both ways to be honest. Anyways, self casting 1 curse fixed most of my survivability issues as now things are actually being cursed with enfeeble and all the rest.

TLDR: Make sure enemies have ALL the Curse Icons above their heads for the curses you are using!

Sweet Guru1619!

You've definitely made the build yours now hey? ;) Great job! It looks awesome. Good to know about Hex Master as well. Thanks! (I love Vaal Skeletons. It's SO strong.) It was cool checking out your changes. I'm glad you're having fun playing with the build.

Annnnnd

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Скрытый текст
Скрытый текст
"
Guru1619 написал:

"
Guru1619 написал:

Sweet Guru1619!

You've definitely made the build yours now hey? ;) Great job! It looks awesome. Good to know about Hex Master as well. Thanks! (I love Vaal Skeletons. It's SO strong.) It was cool checking out your changes. I'm glad you're having fun playing with the build.

Heh, yea, it's definitely a fun build and an interesting idea for poison minions. I just missed the Skele's to be honest hehe.

To be honest though, I think your Zombie build is still stronger/smoother/easier(as in less button pushing and such) long term than this just due to it's inherent strength and defensive capabilities compared to this build.

Think Zombies would be the way to go League Start and then possibly try this out after getting some gear/currency to spend on this one may be a way to go long term.

Not sure if it's been mentioned somewhere and I just somehow completely missed or glossed over it, but any particular reason for not going Necromancer for this? I'd think the minion damage would make up for the chaos damage and from what i have seen, there's plenty of ways to get that extra curse now.
I'm finding that as I reach red maps, the AW's begin to vaporize.

Even with minion life modifiers and having a level 19 AW gem, I cannot get them to survive long enough for me to replenish.

Furthermore, the style of using the curse auras plants me near the center of packs of monsters and the blades aren't able to clear fast enough to prevent me from taking massive damage.

I have my gems set exactly as you have laid out, but I don't understand how the build translates to Red tier maps+ very well.
"
IntegratedFrost написал:
Скрытый текст
I'm finding that as I reach red maps, the AW's begin to vaporize.

Even with minion life modifiers and having a level 19 AW gem, I cannot get them to survive long enough for me to replenish.

Furthermore, the style of using the curse auras plants me near the center of packs of monsters and the blades aren't able to clear fast enough to prevent me from taking massive damage.

I have my gems set exactly as you have laid out, but I don't understand how the build translates to Red tier maps+ very well.

You're characters aren't public on your profile so cant check your character's gear and stuff. That being said, assuming you have resists capped and life nodes taken on the tree. Try a cluster with Life From Death, though again, this passive works a LOT smoother with a Spellslinger setup since you are always summoning more which counts as a 'Minion Death'. Also work's for Skeletons. Works well then cus Summon Skele's summons 3 at a time later on and thus you get 6% Life regen every every cast.

This is one of my main reasons for going to the self cast version, especially the last one with Skeleton's as i could self cast curses and not need to worry about BF/EK to resummon, just summon skele's, cast curse in mobs general direction(off screen even if you have Hex Master).

Definitely gotta find a way to make this tankier. Not lacking in the damage department at all!

Just an idea if you don't mind re-coloring your BF/EK setup, try grabbing a lecch/life on hit gem? Grab a rank 1 Vitality gem if you have enough mana reservation(may need to grab EB), Grab EB anyways then grab Mind over Matter may work too for an 'easy' solution.
"
Guru1619 написал:
Скрытый текст

Heh, yea, it's definitely a fun build and an interesting idea for poison minions. I just missed the Skele's to be honest hehe.

To be honest though, I think your Zombie build is still stronger/smoother/easier(as in less button pushing and such) long term than this just due to it's inherent strength and defensive capabilities compared to this build.

Think Zombies would be the way to go League Start and then possibly try this out after getting some gear/currency to spend on this one may be a way to go long term.

Not sure if it's been mentioned somewhere and I just somehow completely missed or glossed over it, but any particular reason for not going Necromancer for this? I'd think the minion damage would make up for the chaos damage and from what i have seen, there's plenty of ways to get that extra curse now.
Cool Guru1619!

I appreciate the post! The Zombie build is much more 1-Button for sure. The Zombie build's defence is pretty circumstantial actually, but because of the power of Bone Armour, you really can't see it. It's only Glancing Blows (mostly with Attacks) and Bone Armour. That's how strong Bone Armour is.

The reason I didn't go Necro with this build was 2-part: 1) Anytime I'm Necro, I HAVE to have Bone Armour. It's just so good (and instant). So to have a build that required lots of summoning would make Bone Armour + AW a definite two-button build. 2) I REALLY like the curse effectiveness of the Occultist.

I really wanted to do a build with green minion gems but I really can't stand the gameplay of Herald of Agony (personally).

I appreciate the honest post. Feel free to ask whatever you like.

Annnnnd

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация