Stress-Free PoE! ANIMATED POISON (AW): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

"
kirjami написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Guru1619 написал:

WoD's pretty much answered this, too much of a damage loss in my opinion, tho you might try an ethereal knives/bladefall CwC AW setup, may be a 1 stop shop if you can get enough crit to summon all 14 AW's reliably...

Crit? You mean CoC, then? It needs an attack. Hmm, that leads to another spellslinger setup... Power Siphon, Cast on Critical, AW, Poisons and Perfect Agony Keystone. Ahh, no, it does not apply to minions :-(

Anyway, thank you both.

If CwC lacks damage, maybe I can get away with some other triggers to get some blades. AW should require far less blades and button-mashing than Blade Blast anyway, no problem here. I'll let you know if I find anything that differs from your setup and can keep up. I have to level some gems first :-)

Yes, sorry. Meant CoC for Bladefall/Ethereal Knives as CwC wouldn't work for them.

Yea, it kinda does, just with out the mana reservation so you can still use Blasphemy for curse setup. Just not sure it would be worth it though as thats the loss of 2 support gems for AW. Would still be enat to try though so may also try that next time i'm on if i can manage it.

Sounds good! For me, constantly summoning blades and AW's is for the Life from Death Cluster jewel. AW's 'dying' from summoning new ones out count for the health regen thus adding some much needed survivability to the build.
Why not pick up Grave Intentions with this build? Figured Unholy Might would be really good for this build due tot he fast attacking AW's and Unholy Might adding up to 30% of their physical damage as extra Chaos Damage. Would make for some extra big poison ticks since "The base damage per second dealt by a given application of poison equals 20% of the combined physical and chaos damage of the base damage dealt which applied that particular instance of poison."

Or am i misinterpreting it and how it would work with unholy might?
Tried the Unyielding Evangelist for the Proximity Shield, it's nice while it's up and as long as ur inside their bubble. Lasts 8 seconds or till it breaks from damage i believe, but the 18second CD feels like forever in this game hehe.

Went back to Phantasm's in my AW's spellslinger setup, definitely smoother for trash/zone clearing. Bosses though it's definitely slower. So far fastest is a toss up between selfcast Bladefall - Culling, Self cast AW with minion damage and multistrike with curses under blasphemy or a spellslinger - bladefall - curse, AW Spellsling with viletoxins as the 6th socket and a Vixens Entrapment to get our other 3 curses out (get an extra +1 curse from the gloves so we have a total of 4 curses out).
"
Guru1619 написал:
Why not pick up Grave Intentions with this build?

Usually the "on kill" part is the problem. Only the Minion/Weapon which kills gets the buff, and 25% chance is quite low. It's something like 53 kills within 4s to get the buff for all your minions.

I guess you don't have any problem with trashmobs or general mapping. It won't help much against the big bosses... unless you take some of those Worm-Flasks with you.

Btw, I'm currently quite happy with Unleash-Animate Weapon and Spell Echo-Ethereal Knives (alternate Quality for +2 Blades).
"
hendrik16 написал:
Скрытый текст
Thanks for the reply, my profile is public now, and easy to find on www.poe/profile/info
The profile name is Hendrik16 and the character is DeEchteHeks

Maybe you can see what is wrong?
Hey hendrik16!

I couldn't find the character under either profile name. I saw that Guru did though. Did you delete it? I may have missed something? Sorry to have you wait for this response.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Guru1619 написал:
Скрытый текст
Why not pick up Grave Intentions with this build? Figured Unholy Might would be really good for this build due tot he fast attacking AW's and Unholy Might adding up to 30% of their physical damage as extra Chaos Damage. Would make for some extra big poison ticks since "The base damage per second dealt by a given application of poison equals 20% of the combined physical and chaos damage of the base damage dealt which applied that particular instance of poison."

Or am i misinterpreting it and how it would work with unholy might?
Hey Guru1619!

Nope! You didn't miss a thing. It's an AWESOME node for this build. It synergizes perfectly. But it's the only offensive node on the path to get to it. I found that the current tree has more DPS without it because of the travel to get there. BUUUUUT it's a REALLY cheap anointment. So that made life really easy for me when figuring out what to cut to make the tree to around level 90. You missed nothing :).

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
kirjami написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Guru1619 написал:
Why not pick up Grave Intentions with this build?

Usually the "on kill" part is the problem. Only the Minion/Weapon which kills gets the buff, and 25% chance is quite low. It's something like 53 kills within 4s to get the buff for all your minions.

I guess you don't have any problem with trashmobs or general mapping. It won't help much against the big bosses... unless you take some of those Worm-Flasks with you.

Btw, I'm currently quite happy with Unleash-Animate Weapon and Spell Echo-Ethereal Knives (alternate Quality for +2 Blades).
Right kirjami! I forgot to mention that. I'm not a huge fan of "on-kill" mechanics in this game since 4 out of 5 endgame bosses have no mobs. Good call.

Annnnnd

"
Guru1619 написал:
Скрытый текст
Tried the Unyielding Evangelist for the Proximity Shield, it's nice while it's up and as long as ur inside their bubble. Lasts 8 seconds or till it breaks from damage i believe, but the 18second CD feels like forever in this game hehe.

Went back to Phantasm's in my AW's spellslinger setup, definitely smoother for trash/zone clearing. Bosses though it's definitely slower. So far fastest is a toss up between selfcast Bladefall - Culling, Self cast AW with minion damage and multistrike with curses under blasphemy or a spellslinger - bladefall - curse, AW Spellsling with viletoxins as the 6th socket and a Vixens Entrapment to get our other 3 curses out (get an extra +1 curse from the gloves so we have a total of 4 curses out).
Now that the example video is done, I'm going to have some fun with Phantasms as well :).

Annnnnd

Aaaah, ok. Forgot about end game bosses not generally having adds. Haven't honestly pushed into end game bossing in a few leagues. Just get burnt out or IRL happens heh. Cans ee now that it'd be a pain to take, thanks for explaining it kirjami and WoD!

For cheap Annoint, I'd probably rather grab Aligned Spirits, especially for self casting AW's.

Not sure if it's possibly a bug or not but PoB is showing the Serpentine Spellslinger node as affecting AW and it's damage and poisons, anyone else see this? Is it due to AW being considered a Spell too?

Corruption would be another go to Annoint i think for this build if you find it lacking damage.

Kind of like Fearsome Force, though this is atleast a minion node, but shouldn't it not affect AW's as it's not a Minion skill with built in AoE?

Wondering if it'd be more worthwhile to take Hexmaster as a defensive node or just going life... When in doubt life it out, i know, but if I could get everything cursed in 1-2 spellslinger attacks, I think it'd be smoother, especially if it catches offscreen enemies.

On a separate note, have you possibly thought of making a cold version of this build via the Frigid Wake Ascendancy? Seems like it could be doable and would be a fun throwback to the old Freezing Zombie build of yours WoD! Plus, gotta admit, I really miss that shatter sound hehe! I know ThanatoZGaming does a cold AW build but his is Necromancer not Occultist Ascendancy based.

Hope phantasms work out well for you WoD! Only time I had issues from it is against single target fights where the 10% chance to summon more out feels a lot lower then 10% heh.
"
Guru1619 написал:
Скрытый текст
Aaaah, ok. Forgot about end game bosses not generally having adds. Haven't honestly pushed into end game bossing in a few leagues. Just get burnt out or IRL happens heh. Cans ee now that it'd be a pain to take, thanks for explaining it kirjami and WoD!

For cheap Annoint, I'd probably rather grab Aligned Spirits, especially for self casting AW's.

Not sure if it's possibly a bug or not but PoB is showing the Serpentine Spellslinger node as affecting AW and it's damage and poisons, anyone else see this? Is it due to AW being considered a Spell too?

Corruption would be another go to Annoint i think for this build if you find it lacking damage.

Kind of like Fearsome Force, though this is atleast a minion node, but shouldn't it not affect AW's as it's not a Minion skill with built in AoE?

Wondering if it'd be more worthwhile to take Hexmaster as a defensive node or just going life... When in doubt life it out, i know, but if I could get everything cursed in 1-2 spellslinger attacks, I think it'd be smoother, especially if it catches offscreen enemies.

On a separate note, have you possibly thought of making a cold version of this build via the Frigid Wake Ascendancy? Seems like it could be doable and would be a fun throwback to the old Freezing Zombie build of yours WoD! Plus, gotta admit, I really miss that shatter sound hehe! I know ThanatoZGaming does a cold AW build but his is Necromancer not Occultist Ascendancy based.

Hope phantasms work out well for you WoD! Only time I had issues from it is against single target fights where the 10% chance to summon more out feels a lot lower then 10% heh.
Hey Guru1619!

Ya, I like Aligned Spirits too. It's so cheap so it makes it easy to replace amulets too. Or less stressful.

Ya, you have to do the math without Spellslinger selected in PoB. PoB pretends it's a spell, not a minion.

Ya, unless you add an AoE to AW, they don't do any AoE.

Mex Master isn't a bad idea at all for the AoE. I ASSUME it works with Blasphemy.

I thought about doing this Cold instead of Chaos but the Chaos side had both offence and defence on it while there was nothing offensive for minions on the cold side. It's character specific :(. I like the idea though. Then there was also the internal fight of excluding Hatred because I'd want the blasphemies up. ;)

Ya! I'm sure it'll be lots of fun per hour adding Phantasms to the mix ;).

Great post and questions!

Annnnnd

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация