Stress-Free PoE! ANIMATED POISON (AW): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Guru1619 написал:
Скрытый текст
Aaaah, ok. Forgot about end game bosses not generally having adds. Haven't honestly pushed into end game bossing in a few leagues. Just get burnt out or IRL happens heh. Cans ee now that it'd be a pain to take, thanks for explaining it kirjami and WoD!

For cheap Annoint, I'd probably rather grab Aligned Spirits, especially for self casting AW's.

Not sure if it's possibly a bug or not but PoB is showing the Serpentine Spellslinger node as affecting AW and it's damage and poisons, anyone else see this? Is it due to AW being considered a Spell too?

Corruption would be another go to Annoint i think for this build if you find it lacking damage.

Kind of like Fearsome Force, though this is atleast a minion node, but shouldn't it not affect AW's as it's not a Minion skill with built in AoE?

Wondering if it'd be more worthwhile to take Hexmaster as a defensive node or just going life... When in doubt life it out, i know, but if I could get everything cursed in 1-2 spellslinger attacks, I think it'd be smoother, especially if it catches offscreen enemies.

On a separate note, have you possibly thought of making a cold version of this build via the Frigid Wake Ascendancy? Seems like it could be doable and would be a fun throwback to the old Freezing Zombie build of yours WoD! Plus, gotta admit, I really miss that shatter sound hehe! I know ThanatoZGaming does a cold AW build but his is Necromancer not Occultist Ascendancy based.

Hope phantasms work out well for you WoD! Only time I had issues from it is against single target fights where the 10% chance to summon more out feels a lot lower then 10% heh.
Hey Guru1619!

Ya, I like Aligned Spirits too. It's so cheap so it makes it easy to replace amulets too. Or less stressful.

Ya, you have to do the math without Spellslinger selected in PoB. PoB pretends it's a spell, not a minion.

Ya, unless you add an AoE to AW, they don't do any AoE.

Mex Master isn't a bad idea at all for the AoE. I ASSUME it works with Blasphemy.

I thought about doing this Cold instead of Chaos but the Chaos side had both offence and defence on it while there was nothing offensive for minions on the cold side. It's character specific :(. I like the idea though. Then there was also the internal fight of excluding Hatred because I'd want the blasphemies up. ;)

Ya! I'm sure it'll be lots of fun per hour adding Phantasms to the mix ;).

Great post and questions!

Easy can be good! ;)

No, i meant the actual node on the tree 'Serpentine Spellslinger'. It shows as a DPS increase for minions, even without spellslinger in the setup.

Kind of like if you mouseover Corruption. It says it affects the AW setup when i have it selected in PoB as the Mainskill (again no spellslinger variant).

Nothing in Corruption should affect our Minions except maybe the 20% increased withered effect right? If so, then damn, Corruption gives minions nearly a 7% dps boost just from 20% Increased Withered!

Yea, that's what i thought. Wonder why PoB shows the AoE(Fearsome Force) node being a big dps upgrade for AW's if they dont have any AoE(linked support gems or otherwise).

Yea, Hex Master works with Blasphemy as of last league at least, not sure with all these new curse/hex changes.

Ah... didn't know if there was a cold dot support we could give AW's or not. Figured the 'every 4 seconds' stuff would work well with the blasphemy build as you want to be amongst enemies anyways.

Hehe, yea, it can be!

"
Guru1619 написал:
Скрытый текст
Easy can be good! ;)

No, i meant the actual node on the tree 'Serpentine Spellslinger'. It shows as a DPS increase for minions, even without spellslinger in the setup.

Kind of like if you mouseover Corruption. It says it affects the AW setup when i have it selected in PoB as the Mainskill (again no spellslinger variant).

Nothing in Corruption should affect our Minions except maybe the 20% increased withered effect right? If so, then damn, Corruption gives minions nearly a 7% dps boost just from 20% Increased Withered!

Yea, that's what i thought. Wonder why PoB shows the AoE(Fearsome Force) node being a big dps upgrade for AW's if they dont have any AoE(linked support gems or otherwise).

Yea, Hex Master works with Blasphemy as of last league at least, not sure with all these new curse/hex changes.

Ah... didn't know if there was a cold dot support we could give AW's or not. Figured the 'every 4 seconds' stuff would work well with the blasphemy build as you want to be amongst enemies anyways.

Hehe, yea, it can be!

Right! Sorry, my mistake Guru1619!

Ya, I think Serpentine Spellslinger is bugged in PoB. It doesn't make sense to me that AW benefits from that. Corruption makes sense because of increasing Wither's strength but because of Serpentine, I'm curious if the DPS numbers are correct. Fearsome Force makes sense because we'll be using a minion skill recently so that node does give us 20% increased damage, but like before, because of Serpentine, who knows.

Good to know about Hex Master! Thanks!

Ya, the defence of Frigid Wake is awesome! But the setups that I was toying with didn't do enough damage to strongly consider a pure defence node...but that's because I was stubborn in insisting on using all three curses as Blasphemies.

Thanks for clarifying for me. Sorry I didn't catch it the first time.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

Ya, I think Serpentine Spellslinger is bugged in PoB. It doesn't make sense to me that AW benefits from that.

I didn't check PoB for the numbers, but there's a bit of damage increase:

1) You poison ("15% chance to Poison on Hit with Spell Damage") with EK or BF or whatever, but not Spellslinger attacks.
2) Minions and AW benefit from "Enemies Poisoned by you have -5% to Chaos Resistance"

edit: as far as I know -res is a 'more' multiplier, always. Looks like this (as an anoint) combined with a poison-gem instead of culling strike could be better. 75% to poison seems fair, and all the minions profit.
But there are probally far better anointments.

Последняя редакция: kirjami. Время: 23 окт. 2020 г., 16:31:12
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Guru1619 написал:
Скрытый текст
Easy can be good! ;)

Hehe, yea, it can be!

Right! Sorry, my mistake Guru1619!

Ya, I think Serpentine Spellslinger is bugged in PoB. It doesn't make sense to me that AW benefits from that. Corruption makes sense because of increasing Wither's strength but because of Serpentine, I'm curious if the DPS numbers are correct. Fearsome Force makes sense because we'll be using a minion skill recently so that node does give us 20% increased damage, but like before, because of Serpentine, who knows.

Good to know about Hex Master! Thanks!

Ya, the defence of Frigid Wake is awesome! But the setups that I was toying with didn't do enough damage to strongly consider a pure defence node...but that's because I was stubborn in insisting on using all three curses as Blasphemies.

Thanks for clarifying for me. Sorry I didn't catch it the first time.

All good!

Ah ok then. Yea, thought the minion damage was tied into the AoE part of it but i guess it's not, which makes 3 points for 22% Increased Minion Damage. Not too shabby i guess heh.

You're welcome!

Hmm, ok then! May be something to play with in the future! ;)

All good WoD! We're all capable of missing things, more often than not, it's usually the obvious that gets missed the most! Know it happens to me a lot but I've been told that's more due to my ADD and an inability to stay focused on one thing at a time, especially if it's not something that doesn't hold any interest to me heh.
"
kirjami написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

Ya, I think Serpentine Spellslinger is bugged in PoB. It doesn't make sense to me that AW benefits from that.

1) You poison ("15% chance to Poison on Hit with Spell Damage") with EK or BF or whatever, but not Spellslinger attacks.
2) Minions and AW benefit from "Enemies Poisoned by you have -5% to Chaos Resistance"

edit: as far as I know -res is a 'more' multiplier, always. Looks like this (as an anoint) combined with a poison-gem instead of culling strike could be better. 75% to poison seems fair, and all the minions profit.

Ooooooh, that'd make more sense then! Not sure if I'd annoint it, might be better off spending 3 points to grab it, if you couldnt send 3 points elsewhere and get more anyways. Heck just off the top of my head, spend an 4th point could get you either Corruption or Hex Master which i think long term would be better go to's...
Hi all, I promised to report back :-)

My witch is now at Lvl 82, tackling tier 14+ maps. She did the campaign and Uber Izaro (just the 4th lab, not the new harvest ones) deathless. Her first death was a carelessly opened Betrayal Safehouse (lvl 83, due to some previous characters).

Great Build!

Anyway, I learned (again) some things I should not do on SSF. I ran most parts using two uniques (because, don't know why, if I find something nice, I have to use it)

... and hit a wall at about Tier 12 maps. Both items are just fine if you don't need life or resistances. "for the rich guys", as other guides name it. 75% is not enough.

The helm allows for another aura (or banner, or curse), it's one point for 5% reduced reservation at the "Malicious Intent"-Cluster. Oh, and another point for Eldritch Battery (and then, one for Mind over Matter, EB doesn't make sense without MoM).

Anyway, I'm back to a rare helmet and shield, both providing much needed life and resists. Feels far better.

About the automation part discussed before: I'm currently running Desecrate, Spirit Offering and a 2nd Etherreal Knives in a "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill"-Wand. Bladefall would be better, but I cannot meet the Dex-Requirements (yet, i don't like lvl 1 spells). Just press your AW-Button, there will be blades to summon...

I also tried Vulnerability and Punishment instead of Enfeeble. Both are nice, and I think PoB is wrong with it's calculation (which is: 0).

I hope this helps somebody :-)

On a side note, this Witch found a unique I've never seen before. It's quite hard not to retire her and try that meta ice build at least once:

Последняя редакция: kirjami. Время: 24 окт. 2020 г., 18:25:39
"
kirjami написал:
Скрытый текст

For sure kirjami!

The part I don't get about the previously mentioned nodes applying to our build is that they conflict with Minion rules. Normally, only nodes/mods only apply to minions if they say, "minion" or "ally". Anything that refers to YOU, the character, doesn't apply to minions. So some of the mentioned nodes, depending on the anointment price, I'd be hesitant to pay for because they'd be impossible to test.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
kirjami написал:
Скрытый текст
Hi all, I promised to report back :-)

My witch is now at Lvl 82, tackling tier 14+ maps. She did the campaign and Uber Izaro (just the 4th lab, not the new harvest ones) deathless. Her first death was a carelessly opened Betrayal Safehouse (lvl 83, due to some previous characters).

Great Build!

Anyway, I learned (again) some things I should not do on SSF. I ran most parts using two uniques (because, don't know why, if I find something nice, I have to use it)

... and hit a wall at about Tier 12 maps. Both items are just fine if you don't need life or resistances. "for the rich guys", as other guides name it. 75% is not enough.

The helm allows for another aura (or banner, or curse), it's one point for 5% reduced reservation at the "Malicious Intent"-Cluster. Oh, and another point for Eldritch Battery (and then, one for Mind over Matter, EB doesn't make sense without MoM).

Anyway, I'm back to a rare helmet and shield, both providing much needed life and resists. Feels far better.

About the automation part discussed before: I'm currently running Desecrate, Spirit Offering and a 2nd Etherreal Knives in a "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill"-Wand. Bladefall would be better, but I cannot meet the Dex-Requirements (yet, i don't like lvl 1 spells). Just press your AW-Button, there will be blades to summon...

I also tried Vulnerability and Punishment instead of Enfeeble. Both are nice, and I think PoB is wrong with it's calculation (which is: 0).

I hope this helps somebody :-)

On a side note, this Witch found a unique I've never seen before. It's quite hard not to retire her and try that meta ice build at least once:
Nice update!

Uniques are always good to try out but great job having the willpower to cut them if you thought they weren't working out for you! Good job.

Ya, "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" Is glorious for this build. It really helps with the one-button style. PoB with poison is funny. I think at the end of the day that the numbers are right, but it misses a couple of steps (visually, not in the background) and you have to screen-hop lots. Good luck with the offensive curses! I hope it works out.

I'm glad you're having fun!

Annnnnd

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
kirjami написал:
Скрытый текст

For sure kirjami!

The part I don't get about the previously mentioned nodes applying to our build is that they conflict with Minion rules. Normally, only nodes/mods only apply to minions if they say, "minion" or "ally". Anything that refers to YOU, the character, doesn't apply to minions. So some of the mentioned nodes, depending on the anointment price, I'd be hesitant to pay for because they'd be impossible to test.

Hmm, as far as I know, nodes that affect the enemies also effect damage dealt by minions (but not the minions). Like elemental exposure, +-resistances (and EE) or 'increased damage taken'.

The minion rule is not violated, those nodes do not apply to minions.

I think Elemental Equilibrium is the best example for this. "You" do some fire damage and trigger EE (on the enemy), then your cold minions take advantage of the -50% cold resistance. As a bonus (which sticks to the minion rule) the minons do not trigger or overwrite EE themselfs.

Wondering if this setup would work using Mirror Arrow instead of Animate Weapon.

MA would benefit from minion duration nodes, PoB show a 1.5x damage increase using the same links from Animate Weapon and we would not need to use the CWDT + Blade generator on our shield, so we would have another link to spare.

Would be a nice twist to the build, using MA which is somewhat a meme skill but could work using your setup :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация