[3.13] MOM & POP Skeletons - Strong at Bosses & Heists

Hello all,

Have been following this guide / forums for a somewhile now.
For me it seems to be whatever map / bosses are going pretty smoothly..
There's a "but" with Sirus I had problems for some reason.. first phase until 50%, goes easy.. second phase, for some reason cant survive.

Is there something wrong on my gear/jewels.. or is it only bad playing?
With other builds have done sirus many times without a problem.

Hello Amorpheus what i could notice is that you use 2 life flask, so you have one of the mana flaskes missing, really mandatory

EDIT: you misses a bit of mana also IMO from what i can read

Последняя редакция: Promaore. Время: 11 февр. 2021 г., 10:44:06
I'll post some videos of me running dangerous t16s in current gear (4.6 health) and try to show techniques.

I get gibbed, too, sometimes, especially when they shoot chained projectiles from off-screen down a narrow path lol.

To start with, the vast majority of enemies you do not need to debuff. Whites, blues/purples, and even most rares you don't have to bother with Hydrosphere. Blood Ritual will increase the AOE of your skelesplosions so that's worth keeping on rotation while map clearing. So for most of a dangerous map, you just need to be dropping Skeles on pack at a time, moving evasively, and popping Flasks/Bone Armour when anything looks at you. Fewer casts means more movement.

I know you can see me using Tukohama's Vanguard Spectres, butt the core build using Zombies, Elemental Army, and Melee Splash puts out a lot more Zombie taunts will keep heat off your character. One of the big reasons it's recommended up front.

Something else I can do is add some Pantheon and more flask info. Changing those for harder maps can make a big difference.
Последняя редакция: therealtoothman. Время: 11 февр. 2021 г., 10:49:26
thank you all for the replies. i will keep everything in mind. the point about the bone armor is very good, but i fear putting in on the keyboard will make me forget it... since q-w-e is desecrate-skeletons-offering for me. one of the reasons i put armor on the mouse is that if i need to pop it and a flask at the same time i can't since it can be the same finger. woes!

mostly what i get from it is i should move more, concentrate on being in the right place and follow the flow of battle more efficiently.

i don't really want to go the tukohamas route fully because i really don't want to have to get a 6-link. i put the ag with spectres with meat shield and minion life, and my golem is on a ring, because its less of a hassle if i lose it, i can just pop it back no problem. spectre wise i go with a frenzy ape, they of tul and tukohamas vanguard.

i would love to see how you do it! and yeah more infos on those would be great, so i can always be prepared :)
art stuff: https://www.instagram.com/em_illustration/
Bilingual - French/English
Einhar best npc
Последняя редакция: ysucae. Время: 11 февр. 2021 г., 15:13:10
Sirus for the third time now and failed again, honestly wanna quit the game as this isn't even fun anymore.
"
kallekofot написал:
Sirus for the third time now and failed again, honestly wanna quit the game as this isn't even fun anymore.

I suck at the Sirius fight too, but it's far from the only thing to be doing. I fight him when I have to in order to free up the conquerors so I can get more watchstones, but if I fail, no big deal, just back to mapping. You don't lose much by not getting to the Karui Shores, so there's no real penalty for failure.
It actually took me a long time to get a dangerous map corrupted lol but here one is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB73iNylmsE

T15 Estuary
-12% maximum Player Reistances
Monsters deal 95% extra Physical Damage as Fire
Monsters deal 107% extra Physical Damage as Cold
Monsters gain a Power Charge on Hit
All Monster Damage from Hits always Ignites
Players cannot Regenerate Life, Mana, or Energy Shield

It can get worse but this is a perfect example of where you can get gibbed in about 0.5 seconds if you move wrong. I'm also no example of a pro, I think [name a pro streamer] probably could have kept the Delirium up for the full clear.

Notice the flasks are going constantly to keep up with the pace. I'm not big-braining specific attacks, I'm just staying out of the line of fire as much as possible. You always have a split second to cast a Skeles and Dash again.

For Sirus, it's always just learning his mechanics for everyone. Here's a really good video about his fight:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaiIZi5dRjs

Lastly, if you're having problems, just dial things back a bit. Even white maps are worth running. Look at everything you're doing one at a time and see if there's anything you can improve.
Seems that my sirus was only "bad playing".. although I was missing one mana bottle - corrected now. /thanks notify about that,
I have 4800hp and 2450mana pool now.. should be alright.

Soon it is going to be third try of sirus. (so have to take care about that then)

Also in maps - deaths which occurs every now and then - mostly have to admit that its own fault.. rushing into things - and just because have been playing very tanky builds previously.

"
kallekofot написал:

I've fought Sirus once, I think it was during Harvest, and vowed never to try that fight again...

I did kill him with about four deaths, but the fight was so seriously unfun that I didn't want to do it ever again!
"
ineffablebob написал:
I fight him when I have to in order to free up the conquerors

You actually don't have to fight him for that. Just start the encounter and then ignore it...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация