[3.13] MOM & POP Skeletons - Strong at Bosses & Heists

Well, in the category of "do what I say, not what I do" I picked up a hilarious new helmet:

Allowing me swap in Combustion over Ele Focus on the Skeles
I'm not sure yet whether it's worth to replace Ele Focus just because the ignites are better with Burning Damage
I expect that Burning Damage Support will boost the Burning Ground from Replica Siegebreaker, will try to test
Inf Legion burning damage is a lot stronger!

If it is worth swapping out Ele Focus, that lets me squeeze Melee Splash in with the Tukohama's Vanguard Spectres and Zombies, getting a "best of both worlds" situation

A helmet like this is very rare and expensive and probably not worth all the extra cost but it seems very nice so far :)

I've got my old helmet up for sale for 9ex right now but if someone here wants to hmu I'll let it go for 6ex:

PM because I just had a pipe burst in my apt so I won't be online very much the next few days.
Последняя редакция: therealtoothman. Время: 21 февр. 2021 г., 22:19:45
Hello!

I try to test out a missed interaction,
as we have clarity, i though maybe, blood magic is not needed to link spectres. we already provide mana they need

I think it work

not EZ to test out ...
But seems to work for me

what do you think??

Last got this helmet wich is no good for you but the 30% more elemental damage suffixe is craftable on youre base & massive .

Just pray and glyph + bound + sanctified

also, hypotermia gives 30% more elem damage on chilled ennemy, i got it from skitterbots.
This mod is aug cold garanteed harvest crafted

Skitterbots reserves no mana with this ring:

Last you can craft therealtoothman's helmet from the one you already have, cleaning youre siffexes, bench fire resist, then aug fire. GG! It could miss here it is a 50/50. (The other mod is imolate support maybe not too bad)

delete the fire benchcraft annul fire. Retry

I don't say it is worth, better wait for the master's report boi
Последняя редакция: Promaore. Время: 18 февр. 2021 г., 9:05:41
Okay so 30% More Elemental Damage comes from an Essence of Hysteria, meaning if you're not buying one off /trade for 60 Exalts you'll have to start with that mod and craft from there. Unless I'm wrong, I'm only going off poe.db

Including Skitterbots with Essence Worm, Duper Dream Helmet would go like
P1: +3 Minion Gems
P2&3: Conc Effect, Min Life, or Min Dmg
S: hypo
S: burning
S: 30% more ele

By my POB that comes to 2 MILLION combined SDPS per skelesplosion...

Losing the stats from a ring will hurt but I wanna try it out now lol

BTW you say "master" but you're definitely better at crafting than I am!

Also, I've confirmed Burning Damage Support in the helmet boosts the Burning Ground from Replica Siegebreaker by testing in-game. Inf Legion's burn, too. It's not huge so I won't say it's a priority of the build.

One gain I found is that it lets you move Combustion in the helmet over Ele Focus, opening a slot with Spectres/Zombies. Anomalous Predator support applies -4% ele resists to the Prey, pretty nice.
Последняя редакция: therealtoothman. Время: 22 февр. 2021 г., 10:17:22
hey! im loving this build in ritual league; quick question for ya though
whats up with hydrosphere? i happened to land a 16% cast speed mod for crackling lance on my helm from the divine font so i tested it out and its much better for mapping and delve. the lance hits a much greater area so it seems like a no brainer. im kind of a noob so im wondering if im missing some greater element of the hydrosphere that makes it superior as a means of applying hextouch and EE. maybe its just my faster casting buff that makes it seem superior? idk i keep a hydrosphere gem on me and swap them out often to test but i just dont see the appeal compared to what im doing. im kinda the same way with the lightning golem. he seems to barely does anything and if his only purpose is to apply EE i wonder if im better off with a carrion or something
also i only read through like 15 pages of this thread so my bad if this question has already been answered. i guess ill probably read back right now
dancing is forbidden. dancing has always been forbidden
Hello!
I'm not a fan of lighting golem either, i replaced him with stone wich IMO was a bit better, i feel like BIS is anomalous chaos with the buff helmet enchant that gives 11% phys reduc

that will cover one of the weakness but not EZ to pull of

I used hydrosphere bc it feeled good without faster casting, but i've to say, i've swap in cracking lance for extensive testing looks promising :)

@therealtoothman

Those are almmost impossible to craft, but it can be done

this is fossil craft with glyphic (that one gives the essence modifier, 1/3 of the time) + bound + sanctified

So you have to land on these 4 non harvest targettable mods on elder + shaper ilvl 86 helmet

+3 socket
+30 more elem (essence mode from glyphic)

2 of these
Concentrated Effect
minion life
minion damage

the 2 other modes are EZ to augment in harvest

Soo it's def a big craft i think it could cost more than 50 EX with force + no luck as a fine crafter will know if he can mitigate investement selling subpar result (there are a lot of good other combination for other builds / perfect base to ez harvest craft op shoe) Bought it for 45EX

Edit: i think the one you are looking for is maybe the subpar material of someone else, maybe it will show up eventually bc nobody wants minion life on damage helmet but the master
Последняя редакция: Promaore. Время: 22 февр. 2021 г., 10:07:04
Crackling Lance vs Hydrosphere vs Cyclone vs whatever you like, no real difference! Whatever works for you. I like Hydrosphere for the quick base cast time.

Golem isn't even mandatory, I recommend the Lightning Golem for the cast speed buff but you can use what you prefer, even a Chaos Golem for the phys resist. It does not trigger EE.

I have never messed with expensive crafting because it's usually a small difference in cost to buy, but I'll make it a league goal to make something good and write a crafting guide.
Последняя редакция: therealtoothman. Время: 22 февр. 2021 г., 10:28:06

you can go on craft of exile dot com emulator and craft with infinite currency to look at it in case you didn't know
So I decided to do some more Elegant Hubris research for this build since I'm really enjoying it this season, here's what I found:

Let's start with the best one:

65640: 3x Axiom Warden, 1x Slum Lord (And one of the axioms is on Devotion, so great pathing here)

Here's a good one:

97580: 3x Axiom Warden

Some okay ones:

13340: 2x Axiom Warden, 1x Slum Lord (One of the Axioms replace Santuary though so it's pretty bad pathing)

53580: 1x Axiom Warden, 1x Slum Lord
88240: 1x Axiom Warden, 1x Slum Lord
20500: 1x Axiom Warden, 1x Slum Lord
19780: 2x Axiom Warden

Some bad ones, but not the worst:

147940: 1x Axiom Warden
37880: 1x Axiom Warden
88560: 1x Axiom Warden
143620: 1x Slum Lord
36460: 1x Slum Lord
17320: 1x Axiom Warden

And some really bad ones to warn y'all against
"
BurningEarth написал:
So I decided to do some more Elegant Hubris research for this build since I'm really enjoying it this season, here's what I found:

Let's start with the best one:

65640: 3x Axiom Warden, 1x Slum Lord (And one of the axioms is on Devotion, so great pathing here)

I checked trade for something like that one, weird enough i got one 65660.

NOT ONE MINION SKILL ON THAT JEWEL, i really hate that i dont know how they work.
Hello, i did say an error in past posts. i think

So the helmet may be essence crafted, bc its cheaper :

roll for
+ 3 spocketed
+ essence mod
+ targettable harvest mods (if not, yolo annul those lika boss)

fill all but 1 prefixe with non influenced mod (aug def for exemple), so you can remove afterwards. Don't forget to bench a prefix to not fill it unintentionnally with the augments and save a few steps

debench youre only free prefixe

Then augment influenced mod, you want minion damage/conc effect, so add:remove until u get it as this is our first influenced mod for now. 1/3 i think

At this point annul youre filled mod then aug cold for hypothermia then aug fire for immolate

Last prefix add remove life for 1/5 chance to get minion life

DONE, maybe

I'm not sure anymore X) just sharing my notes but may exist better ways

edit: yeh looking at odd numbers def doable :) don't forget bring in good flammability enchant for extra powder

Последняя редакция: Promaore. Время: 23 февр. 2021 г., 10:45:36

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация