[3.13] MOM & POP Skeletons - Strong at Bosses & Heists

Just wanted to share, first timer 36 challenge !! YeeeeeHHeeehe the ritualist HO is gorgeous. I can share my pob if anyone interested, build is insane at clearing (map & wallet), bossing with extra pressure on survivability (almost max block, life mana on block, flat 50%+ phys mitigation, no stun nor freeze, 9000+ ehp)

It's a mom skele mage based on this skellexplosion post

So i looked closer at those helmet i'm 95% sure both method are used by players atm as a few helmet have only +2 +1 socket, and must be the fossil crafted ones i guess.
Последняя редакция: Promaore. Время: 24 февр. 2021 г., 5:57:34
"
Promaore написал:
Just wanted to share, first timer 36 challenge !! YeeeeeHHeeehe the ritualist HO is gorgeous. I can share my pob if anyone interested, build is insane at clearing (map & wallet), bossing with extra pressure on survivability (almost max block, life mana on block, flat 50%+ phys mitigation, no stun nor freeze, 9000+ ehp)

It's a mom skele mage based on this skellexplosion post

So i looked closer at those helmet i'm 95% sure both method are used by players atm as a few helmet have only +2 +1 socket, and must be the fossil crafted ones i guess.

Gratz for the 36's challenge :)
I would love to see your pob..

Since struggling with survivability a bit still - definately better now, but I feel something is missing.

@Amorpheus you are not using the good mana flask you need an instant or large one like this or the one found in the build section

Here is a pob for skele mage mom variation: https://pastebin.com/4W025bAT

it's no clickbait damage, actually there is a lot of situational damage i choose not to import (second curse from AG, scorched from AG, consecrated ground, buff from arena master etc) conqueror are 3 sec fight tops

This is the mapping set up i replace pierce for big bosses and its alot more

I don't know if it's optimal, but rocket works + is stupid good in rituals/simulacrums because of breathstealer

a few gear is self crafted like jewellery, body armour, convoquing wand & shield

at this point its very expensive but worked ok with lesser gear

I can post older pobs so you can see how i built it bc cheap version was pretty different and somewhat effective

Let me know if you have any question if u wanna try it
Последняя редакция: Promaore. Время: 24 февр. 2021 г., 12:01:37
hello! i've been upgrading my gear, and playing a little more with difficult fights. didn't beat sirus (last third of the fight is wierdly difficult but i understand it's because i haven't practiced it much - i really like that i can send my skeletons into the storms to get at him though) but i could beat shaper and oshabi, and can do t14-15 blight maps pretty much easily (vaal skeleton is godly there). delve and heists are a joke if i don't get lazy. i tried uber aztiri and got at half which never even happened to me! :D i can help way better builds with reflect monsters and i sometime babysit self-curse HH builds when they encounter single strong mobs when not boosted to hell. (killed cortex bosses, oshabi, deli bosses for friends) still not at end-game stuff and harvest is being really bitchy right now for crafts but i'm having a blast (pun intended)

i really just wanted to thank this dude who pm-ed me (promaore?) about the bubbling mana flask, its been a game changer. and thank you for the video play OP, i see now that maybe i should optimise my flask usage but it's very interesting.

i went for a 4-spectre combo (they of tul, arena master, diabolist and tuko's vanguard) although i might go for something else instead of the vanguard, but he's very useful with bosses. the gem is on a +3 unset rign and i rarely lose them. my AG has kingmaker and garb of the ephemeral and i love him. i put him with golem + meat shield and minion health, he has 120k health and facetanked shit i didn't think possible. i really like where my build is atm, although i would like it to go to the next level.

ideas i have:
-don't team up with aurabots XDDDD
-watcher's eye jewel with damage to mana and more health regen with vitality? or a minion health jewel?
-for survavibility, is replacing gravepact with arcane chemistry a good idea? i am toying with that idea since using mana flasks is so common with this build. but the 4% change of doing double damage applies to skelexplosions, right? is minion damage applying to explosion or only to burning damage?
-quality =mana on armor and =aoe on weapons, it can be useful?
-for blight maps, i found out i prefered using the scout towers range anoint, since it relies less on myself being "good" lol
-i rarely use my quicksilver flask in combat. is there a use to it while fighting or should i switch for a mana flask with speed boost?
-i discovered you can now put implicits on jewels. that include cluster jewels. you can also reforge clusters with harvests, just use the ones that reroll only suffixes. i've not been super lucky with those yet but it could be really good?
-how to get more minion health? got it on boots and gloves. is there an implicit i can try to get? i've also seen that you can get a lab enchant that gives you +1 summoned skeleton? (but also i really don't want to do lab lol)
-should i keep the from dust jewel? i really like it but maybe it should be replaced for better stuff (i.e. more minion health). i have it with the immune to cursed blood thing
-should i switch one of the wand for a rare one with more options for damage and survivability?
-what the hell should i look for in a really op helmet? minion life, concentrated, burning?

goal this league is to get the new hideout. i feel i can do it! :D
again i want to thank all you you in the thread who gave me tips. i see now that a lot of my difficulties come from the fact i don't really know what to do in combat when it gets hairy. so it's all coming down to practice. thanks!
art stuff: https://www.instagram.com/em_illustration/
Bilingual - French/English
Einhar best npc
Последняя редакция: ysucae. Время: 24 февр. 2021 г., 15:23:53
A new video for the playlist - Maven's Invitation, The Shaped
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w1xuJV5whQ

"
ysucae написал:
-watcher's eye jewel with damage to mana and more health regen with vitality? or a minion health jewel?
Watcher's is a big boost, much worth

"
ysucae написал:
-for survavibility, is replacing gravepact with arcane chemistry a good idea? i am toying with that idea since using mana flasks is so common with this build. but the 4% change of doing double damage applies to skelexplosions, right? is minion damage applying to explosion or only to burning damage?
The double damage absolutely applies to skelesplosions, it's one of the better damage nodes.

Still, there's nothing wrong with anointing something for more survivability if you'd prefer. I'd go with Heart of the Warrior for moar Life, unless you're under 43% Mana ratio. Could also go for Revelry for Mana! I'd say Revelry > Arcane Chemistry

"
ysucae написал:
-quality =mana on armor and =aoe on weapons, it can be useful?
None of them make a huge difference but those are both better than base quality. The aoe only affects your Hydrosphere, really.

"
ysucae написал:
-i rarely use my quicksilver flask in combat. is there a use to it while fighting or should i switch for a mana flask with speed boost?
A Foreboding Mana flask with speedy isn't AS speedy but not bad. I prefer Curse Immunity on Quicksilver and try to keep it up all the time, helps you move around during fights.

"
ysucae написал:
-i discovered you can now put implicits on jewels. that include cluster jewels. you can also reforge clusters with harvests, just use the ones that reroll only suffixes. i've not been super lucky with those yet but it could be really good?
Just some nice extras, might get the cluster you need more cheaply if you craft it. Can also just craft for profit.

"
ysucae написал:
-how to get more minion health? got it on boots and gloves. is there an implicit i can try to get? i've also seen that you can get a lab enchant that gives you +1 summoned skeleton? (but also i really don't want to do lab lol)
I also hate lab farming lol you could just run Gifts to the Goddess, 6-9 enchants per run.
There's not a lot of extra sources of minion health beyond what you've got (and Elegant Hubris, of course).

"
ysucae написал:
-should i keep the from dust jewel? i really like it but maybe it should be replaced for better stuff (i.e. more minion health). i have it with the immune to cursed blood thing
That's up to you, if you feel the cooldown is holding you back. For clearing maps most things do not survive 4 skeles so I find it more convenient to drop it eventually.

"
ysucae написал:
-should i switch one of the wand for a rare one with more options for damage and survivability?
The speed at which they explode is crucial to the build's viabily, so I doubt it's worth. It'd have to be a Sceptre or Rune Dagger, not a Wand, since Wands can't DW with non-Wands. There are some very nice potential mods, though.

"
ysucae написал:
-what the hell should i look for in a really op helmet? minion life, concentrated, burning?
They get stupidly expensive to buy OR craft, but you could ideally see one with:

+3 minions
3 supports (min lif, min dmg, con eff, hypo if you run Skitters, or burn dmg)
+30% more ele dmg of gems

Those are about the same cost as a HH lol
Последняя редакция: therealtoothman. Время: 24 февр. 2021 г., 19:55:18
thanks for the reply!

i really learn a lot from watching how you do things. i think i'll try to get another jewel to replace the from dust and switch back and forth for bosses. see how it feels. i will not try elegant hubris for now, i had to get a similar jewel for another build and it was nightmarish, it was league's end and a rich friend had to help me get a decent one haha
maybe i'll try a second weapon just for fun and trying out crafting. but from what i can gather the real endgame is the helmet and optimisation, so i'll go for that. i know most of my problems stem from the fact i am not that good and kinda twitchy and button mash a lot, which is not good when you have a finite amount of flask usage.

i freaking love this build lol
art stuff: https://www.instagram.com/em_illustration/
Bilingual - French/English
Einhar best npc
just did my 1st shaper with 1 death - didnt hide in shield like 3 times in row, and one was deadly xD

I couldn't do maven's invitation for shaper guardians, got shot down as soon as i would enter, and there is not enough dps to kill them before another one unfreezes. 2 tries and resigned. But I guess this one is only for best of the best builds, right?

How to farm bosses fast? e.g. sirius and maven, you guys just speedrun normal t14+ maps to boss and out?

"
Promaore написал:
Just wanted to share, first timer 36 challenge !! YeeeeeHHeeehe the ritualist HO is gorgeous. I can share my pob if anyone interested, build is insane at clearing (map & wallet), bossing with extra pressure on survivability (almost max block, life mana on block, flat 50%+ phys mitigation, no stun nor freeze, 9000+ ehp).

Gratz! I would love to get that HO :D I'm at 19
Последняя редакция: kobielak13. Время: 25 февр. 2021 г., 19:07:37
Quick tip about the rough Maven invitations - scour them! You still get all the same credit if it's totally white, just less loot. I wiped my first The Twisted because I just slammed one with some CRAZY mods thinking it wouldn't be a big deal. It was something like:

+% Boss Life
+40% ele resists
+% enemy damage
+% crit & crit mult

Top of my last comment has a video link to me doing The Shaped, tbh there was a lot of room for improvement but it was still deathless and pretty sweatless.

You can also just Transmute/Alt/Aug then Regal your invitations to get decent quantity with harmless mods. Enfeeble curse, chaos or physical resists, reflected damage - there's a lot of "free" mods that give more quantity, easy to hit only three.

Edit: OHH! Soul of Ryslatha, minor god, is GREAT for encounters that starve your flasks. It passively refills your Life flasks. Even bringing just one with me, it keeps it going for usually the whole fight. Mana flasks are efficient enough on their own usually to last.
Последняя редакция: therealtoothman. Время: 25 февр. 2021 г., 23:15:18
Never really played a league this long, really enjoyed this one.

Im still playing this build and do think its more of a starter build but its so fun i will keep playing it to the end.

Anyway, collected a bit of currency and not sure what i should get next. Any tips are appreciated.
Minion damage on AG does nothing
If you have a free slot try phase run

If you wanna be more defensive can try anomalous arcane surge low lvl with hydrosphere and rearange ur setup
it will sustain mana

You can quality your jewellery (belt included) with catalyst
You can search for a corrupted belt with better implicit (or double corrupted)
Do it yourself if you want

You have a "raise zombi " alone in youre chest wtf

You can enchant youre boots i like the mana regen one but there are other good ones
Последняя редакция: Promaore. Время: 26 февр. 2021 г., 17:35:41

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация