[3.13] MOM & POP Skeletons - Strong at Bosses & Heists

Been using Devon's witch build since I made the her. It's was a OK build as you don't bite off too much or you will be dead.

I changed my witch tree over to this build here which did not take too many Orb of Regret's.

As for my skill gems I'm using pretty much the same ones as 'ulraththeunclean' but with couple gems switched nothing major.

As for gloves I'm using 'conjurer gloves' which gives the bulk my resists. As do boots I'm using the 'Alberon's Warpath'. My ring's and amulet gives me extra DEX and STR plus the rest of my elemental resist's to make sure I hit the cap.

I'm currently using the best bone helm I can afford to get which I got when I was using the Devon's build. Got to save up to get a better helm.

End Result: My survivability just increased by quite a lot and which means I can handle much larger packs of mobs.

I would like to say thankyou to 'therealtoothman' for doing the guide I hope you keep it updated.

Also would like to say thanks to ulraththeunclean' which looks to be very interesting change.

"
Narniabusiness написал:
Been using Devon's witch build since I made the her. It's was a OK build as you don't bite off too much or you will be dead.

I changed my witch tree over to this build here which did not take too many Orb of Regret's.

As for my skill gems I'm using pretty much the same ones as 'ulraththeunclean' but with couple gems switched nothing major.

As for gloves I'm using 'conjurer gloves' which gives the bulk my resists. As do boots I'm using the 'Alberon's Warpath'. My ring's and amulet gives me extra DEX and STR plus the rest of my elemental resist's to make sure I hit the cap.

I'm currently using the best bone helm I can afford to get which I got when I was using the Devon's build. Got to save up to get a better helm.

End Result: My survivability just increased by quite a lot and which means I can handle much larger packs of mobs.

I would like to say thankyou to 'therealtoothman' for doing the guide I hope you keep it updated.

Also would like to say thanks to ulraththeunclean' which looks to be very interesting change.

Sure I'll keep an eye on it! There probably won't be many changes unless GGG makes a mana reserver worth fighting MOM for. Heist only brought alt-quality Infernal Legion and Replica Siegebreaker (which is optional anyway).

Glad to hear it's working for you! TBH I'm no fan of Alberon's Warpath since I usually don't stand still long enough to cast Skeles 3 times. I think better movespeed + other stats will help more.

Nice build bro, not EZ to scale damage nor defense at the end of the day but works decently.

I have replace the cold snap's faster casting support gem by low lvl anomalus arcane surge (25c) to get those juicy cast speed & mana regen bonus.

Undying evangelist works great *1 (or*2) for me

Tried They of Tul but i feel like the skelly explosion is slowed due to aura damage reduction of snow cloak. Too bad 'cause he was pretty sick letting me survive more

I think 3 * frenzy spectre is overkill most of the time + skelly never gets the buff before they explode + cold snaps grants those already most of time; imo 1 is enought

Hava great day you all explosives skelletors
"
Promaore написал:

Nice build bro, not EZ to scale damage nor defense at the end of the day but works decently.

I have replace the cold snap's faster casting support gem by low lvl anomalus arcane surge (25c) to get those juicy cast speed & mana regen bonus.

Undying evangelist works great *1 (or*2) for me

Tried They of Tul but i feel like the skelly explosion is slowed due to aura damage reduction of snow cloak. Too bad 'cause he was pretty sick letting me survive more

I think 3 * frenzy spectre is overkill most of the time + skelly never gets the buff before they explode + cold snaps grants those already most of time; imo 1 is enought

Hava great day you all explosives skelletors
Hairy Bonecrushers aren't bad, either. Good beefy taunters.

For "final form" Tukohama's Vanguard should be the best Spectres for the better exposure.
Gooood day!
Vanguards are really nice thx!

We can corrupt our weapons to replace the bad implicit by:
12-15% cast speed = great!!
or at least 15-20% increase area of effect (littlebonus for cold snap, mostly irrevelant)

I went for Anomalous stone golem for the little extra life regen

From dust cobalt jewel is too good, i can't play without :/

Siegebreaker replica did so little damage after my testings, i crafted a decent stygian vise with essences for increase minion life. Not bad i would say

Deathless elder
Sirius AL7 down

EDIT:

did few more testings

deceptively, melee splash is actually super usefull on zombies because of the taunt mode on cluste jewel
I got targeted a lot & end up taking damage more playing without

Tukahomas + totem support + empower =
super good, because totems actually do damage to kill the last mobs + exposure for bossing

so i took zombies in 4L (melee splash-combustion-div feeding frenzy)

and did 5L as such
guardian - spectre - empower - multiple totem - meat shield
Faster casting in last slot is good for blood offering imo, consuming corpses helps damage overlap bc of the 30%area of effect

Last, an Eye of Malice for the guardian helmet slots boosts damage further, 95% of the time (carefull for teamplay)
Did an elemental weakness cursebot alswell with +1 curse boots on AG.
Guardian does not take any damage so far
Последняя редакция: Promaore. Время: 8 янв. 2021 г., 7:58:35
"
Promaore написал:
Gooood day!
Vanguards are really nice thx!

We can corrupt our weapons to replace the bad implicit by:
12-15% cast speed = great!!
or at least 15-20% increase area of effect (littlebonus for cold snap, mostly irrevelant)
Plus they look awesome!

Near-30% Earendel's with a good implicit are gonna be hard to find lol but hell yeah keep grinding! I'd recommend holding onto two good ones and then shop/corrupt patiently to avoid unnecessary risks.

"
Promaore написал:
From dust cobalt jewel is too good, i can't play without :/

Siegebreaker replica did so little damage after my testings, i crafted a decent stygian vise with essences for increase minion life. Not bad i would say
If you like From Dust it's a real cheap way to get a good implicit like silence/blood immunity

Rep Siegebreaker's damage is hard to visually quantify, but jewel stats would also be (they just have obvious numbers). I'll put it this way: 1 second of burning ground = ~72% of the explosion damage of a single skeleton. If a target stays in the ground for the full 5 seconds it's ~3.64 skele explosions worth. Over the course of an extended fight, burning ground is all over the screen and approximates many additional skelesplosions, additionally extending your coverage from just individual casts. Helps clear dispersed weaker enemies.

I'm really guesstimating but I think the DPS numbers are close enough that you should play whatever belt feels better. Darkness Enthroned seems to synergize more with From Dust.

"
Promaore написал:
Deathless elder
Sirius AL7 down
Fuck yeah the void is your oyster!

"
Promaore написал:
deceptively, melee splash is actually super useful on zombies because of the taunt mode on cluster jewel
I got targeted a lot & end up taking damage more playing without

Tukahomas + totem support + empower =
super good, because totems actually do damage to kill the last mobs + exposure for bossing

so i took zombies in 4L (melee splash-combustion-div feeding frenzy)

and did 5L as such
guardian - spectre - empower - multiple totem - meat shield
Faster casting in last slot is good for blood offering imo, consuming corpses helps damage overlap bc of the 30%area of effect
I never tried that config because I was concerned about Exposure coverage with Spectres on Meat Shield. How consistently are things getting totem'ed for you like that? It would be nicer to move the zombies.

"
Promaore написал:
Last, an Eye of Malice for the guardian helmet slots boosts damage further, 95% of the time (carefull for teamplay)
Did an elemental weakness cursebot alswell with +1 curse boots on AG.
Guardian does not take any damage so far
Good idea, and looking into it I found an error I made. AG needs a +1 curse limit for its curse to stack on yours AND you need +1 for yours to stack on his.

Getting +1 on AG is easy, there's Windscream, Cospri's Will, and Vixen's Entrapment (will need the curse-on-hit corrupt). I like Victario's Flight for boots and Vixen's is super rare/expensive, so I'm thinking Cospri's Will since AG will be super beefy regardless of body armour.

Getting +1 on player means either a corrupted amulet or lv5 Awakened Hextouch. An Amulet with Anoint, mana craft, and +1 curse is about as hard to make as a lv5 Hextouch is expensive.

BUTT flamm + weakness + Eye of Malice is gonna be a huge damage boost so that's a worthy final form goal.

I'm looking forward to the next league's changes, looks like a bossing league so this is gonna be a strong build again.

You are right about curse limit the set up needs awakened hex lvl 5 to properly work as you will erase the AG's curse.
He will re applies quick usually

From what i understand & tested
Siegebreaker does 20% of 30 000 life from skelly/ sec = 6000dps
a skellexplosion is 500K damage
But may be my bad

I would say spectre + totem + meat shield apply exposure very well.
100% sure for static bosses
Will report after proper testings
"
Promaore написал:

From what i understand & tested
Siegebreaker does 20% of 30 000 life from skelly/ sec = 6000dps
a skellexplosion is 500K damage
But may be my bad
Only because you can put Ele Damage catalysts on the belt, raises it to 24%
A7 Sirius deathless with noob error going with mapping flask set up. Was pretty epic LOL Oyester approval beyond the void

The watcher eye (%damage gain as mana + life recovery) you talked about in the guide + some chaos resist tanked the beam like true pro X)

I think you misunderstand how Siegebreaker scales damage: 24% of 30 000 is still 7200 so 7200 damage/sec on burning ground at 0% resistance are tinytiny numbers to compare with skelexplosion.

please don't take my words, as i'm kindof a noob

Tried extensively, made a 100K golem dying (resummon) and watched that withe mob in withe t16 taking no damage on the burning ground. I've a lot of desync issue so not easy to test out, maybe

all in all thx again for good guide
that was my flashback caracter & i loved it
would recommand
Последняя редакция: Promaore. Время: 8 янв. 2021 г., 18:52:35
"
Promaore написал:
I think you misunderstand how Siegebreaker scales damage: 24% of 30 000 is still 7200 so 7200 damage/sec on burning ground at 0% resistance are tinytiny numbers to compare with skelexplosion.
I might be, I assumed the dead minion counted as the source of the damage, bringing along with it all the same multipliers Minion Instability gets.

Can't find it specified anywhere on the internet and POB Fork doesn't even see the modifier. Will keep looking.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация