[3.13] Aura Stacking Carrion Golem Cyclone curse on hit Variant | 45M-Sirus DPS

"
fakfejs написал:

how deep is actual deep ? Can i take it to 200 ?

I wouldn't take your guardian past 250-300, he could die instantly.

You could be lucky and get to 1000+ without him dying or extremely unlucky and lose him even before 250 depth.

I'm sure for the crit (second) setup he won't survive for long.

As for the first setup (my choice) as mentioned, it's not tested yet, I might do so one day... although I'm not fond of losing the gear on him... ;)
Последняя редакция: FutureFear. Время: 7 февр. 2021 г., 8:09:57
1 - I have been playing with this build for 2 weeks and I am enjoying it a lot, but I am dying a lot too, I would like to know if it is just a problem that I have this large amount of deaths?

2- Still on the deaths, if I leave the idea of ​​cyclone and go to the traditional build without this facetank of cyclone, do you believe I can stop these deaths that I am having?

Thanks in advance for the answer!
"
radius540 написал:
1 - I have been playing with this build for 2 weeks and I am enjoying it a lot, but I am dying a lot too, I would like to know if it is just a problem that I have this large amount of deaths?

2- Still on the deaths, if I leave the idea of ​​cyclone and go to the traditional build without this facetank of cyclone, do you believe I can stop these deaths that I am having?

Thanks in advance for the answer!

Well, this is NOT an HC build for sure. As for deaths, I died more in this league than any leagues combined before this. Atlas of the Echoes added in a ton of END-game stuff that well is designed to kill you. (poor design in my opinion)

That said, cyclone isn't used to go close combat, cyclone is used as a QOL to cast arc and still be moving. -> with torrent reclamation, we barely notice the movement speed decrease anyway.

I took the liberty to check out your character and noticed you're not running around with our curse "vulnerability on hit" which is the reason for our cyclone-CWC-Arc setup. -> result, you deal A LOT less damage, and probably will die more often because of it. -> more DPS = less things that can hit you.

On top of it, your golem links aren't optimal, although impale adds quite a lot of damage, Ruthless support adds the most steady dps and is, therefore, best in slot here.
-> for easier sockets on shavs try to get Vorici (rank 3) in research to get white socket crafting bench in your (research) safehouse. (can be done on white maps even)

As for dropping cyclone setup, it would become quite cluncky (my opinion) to cast our curse, still be moving around, and gain ES on hit or otherwise.
You'll have to swap quite a lot in the setup to get the same QOL provided here.

You are of course welcome to experiment and change the build as much as you like, but it breaks rather quickly if anything is out of place. I started playing minion builds since Synthesis league, and still don't know everything about them... They are quite complex to grasp.
i feel like the ES on hit cluster jewel is really not influencial, had a cheap phys to elemental and i replaced it by phys to elemental + es on hit, but it really doesnt sustain much, am i missing anything?
The POB is really unreasonable. Boosted to show such high numbers.

First of all, you use bloodlust support to boost your damage, but bloodlust support needs the enemies to be bleeding. Skills linked by bloodlust cannot inflict bleeding, so how do you inflict bleed on the enemy?

Second, the shock effect is 20%. How? Arc has a 10% chance, and shock effects are calculated based on the lightning damage you deal to the monster. Sirus has a very high ailment threshold, that shocking him would be very hard since you need to deal an X% of lightning damage to first shock and then increase the shock effect.

I have nothing against OP, I am just saying that since this is a build guide, it needs to be reasonable, not show fake numbers and mislead players who are not so informed. If you want to try this build, I suggest you look for another guide, open both side by side, uncheck a couple boxes in configuration, and see which build has more damage then.

Последняя редакция: lotvacin. Время: 10 февр. 2021 г., 23:18:32
"
lotvacin написал:

First of all, you use bloodlust support to boost your damage, but bloodlust support needs the enemies to be bleeding. Skills linked by bloodlust cannot inflict bleeding, so how do you inflict bleed on the enemy?

Second, the shock effect is 20%. How? Arc has a 10% chance, and shock effects are calculated based on the lightning damage you deal to the monster. Sirus has a very high ailment threshold, that shocking him would be very hard since you need to deal an X% of lightning damage to first shock and then increase the shock effect.

I have nothing against OP, I am just saying that since this is a build guide, it needs to be reasonable, not show fake numbers and mislead players who are not so informed. If you want to try this build, I suggest you look for another guide, open both side by side, uncheck a couple boxes in configuration, and see which build has more damage then.

the bleeding comes from vulnerability and your zombies
"
lotvacin написал:

My intentions are honorable, I'm not an expert in POB, or in Path Of Exile and I'm happy to correct any of my misunderstandings of mechanics to the correct ones.

Honestly, I have no idea how shock gets calculated or any DPS for that matter. I just use POB, copy from other builds I've played to create my own builds suiting my own playstyle, and sharing what I changed since I thought if I like it, some others might too.

So I'm happy to correct any numbers that are wrong to the correct ones.

Also note, that I've mentioned several times, numbers ingame could differ from POB, after all POB is created by the community with the Data mined data... So forgive me for not taking POB that serious, and rather look to performance in game -> hence the videos to see actual gameplay (with only 3/4 of the build items in place at the time of recording)

As for the bleeding mechanics...

Bloodlust explained:

It's true our golems can't inflict bleeding themselves because of bloodlust.

BUT

Our zombies, spectres, animate guardian, and cyclone can inflict it thanks to "vulnerability curse on hit" -> The build can curse most mobs thanks to ARC-CWC-Cyclone setup and curse on hit (gloves).

Even though the chance to inflict bleeding is low (7% in POB) we have 8 zombies + 3 spectres + 1 guardian (even won't count cyclone).

That's 12 x 7% chance any of those minion hits inflict bleeding. -> while mapping (killing rare, magic, normal mobs) it's unlikely the enemy is bleeding -> when in boss fights (uniques) chances are pretty much certain they are bleeding.

This is also the reason why "damage on full life" or "Ruthless support" are mentioned several times by me, as replacements for bloodlust, because I know it's not a constant in DPS.

Anyway, I know the guide isn't perfect, I can still learn a lot, sadly GGG doesn't give us a lot of information on how to build our characters in the first place. So I have to look to other players to learn from, and they could be as wrong as I am about something.

-> So let me know the correct shock and I'll change it. :)
GG Build dude, all content in ritual done :)
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
"
steijn написал:
i feel like the ES on hit cluster jewel is really not influencial, had a cheap phys to elemental and i replaced it by phys to elemental + es on hit, but it really doesnt sustain much, am i missing anything?

Our Watcher's eye "ES on hit" doesn't do big miracles, it alone won't sustain our energy shield (far from it even).
However, it is better (more) compared to the "% ES per second" if/when we are hitting the enemy -> getting both mods on watcher's eye is obviously the goal.

Our Vivinsects help a bit too, plus any life regen we get (boots enchant, cluster jewels,...) does count as ES regen instead. -> zealot's oath

It's more a QOL, because we lack better alternatives, at least when it comes down to watcher's eye jewel.

We could also get more "es" sustain by swapping maim support, and use vitality (lvl 1) and get a watcher's with these 3 mods on:

- %ES regen per second while affected by discipline
- ES on hit while affected by discipline
- % life regen per second while affected by vitality

-> because ALL % and flat REGEN life gets converted, as mentioned above.

Just keep in mind, for ES on hit to work, you have to actually hit something, in our build most likely with ARC, although cyclone does work too -> more hits = more sustain.

Just keep spinning, just keep spinning, spinning , spinning,.. (sorry)
"
FutureFear написал:
"
steijn написал:

Our Watcher's eye "ES on hit" doesn't do big miracles, it alone won't sustain our energy shield (far from it even).
However, it is better (more) compared to the "% ES per second" if/when we are hitting the enemy -> getting both mods on watcher's eye is obviously the goal.

Our Vivinsects help a bit too, plus any life regen we get (boots enchant, cluster jewels,...) does count as ES regen instead. -> zealot's oath

It's more a QOL, because we lack better alternatives, at least when it comes down to watcher's eye jewel.

We could also get more "es" sustain by swapping maim support, and use vitality (lvl 1) and get a watcher's with these 3 mods on:

- %ES regen per second while affected by discipline
- ES on hit while affected by discipline
- % life regen per second while affected by vitality

-> because ALL % and flat REGEN life gets converted, as mentioned above.

Just keep in mind, for ES on hit to work, you have to actually hit something, in our build most likely with ARC, although cyclone does work too -> more hits = more sustain.

Just keep spinning, just keep spinning, spinning , spinning,.. (sorry)

yeah i know how it works, i'm slowly grinding my way to 20/20 gems, takes so much longer than i remember, for now issues doing maven invites for uncharted with this gear.

especially needs a way to easily resummon minions in there
Последняя редакция: steijn. Время: 13 февр. 2021 г., 5:30:06

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация