[3.13] Aura Stacking Carrion Golem Cyclone curse on hit Variant | 45M-Sirus DPS

"
Trebien75 написал:
"
FutureFear написал:

I never reached level 100 either ;) (not worth my time).

As for gear on consoles, I never played there so I also don't have a clue how you would buy anything from other players. -> it's already a clunky system on PC (my opinion) so I can imagine it's even worse on console.

I'm even surprised Path of Exile is playable on console (no offense) with its vast skill tree and build possibilities. -> my build is most efficient on PC for sure. Although only requires 1 button (+ flasks), so should work on consoles too.

As for why guardian can die, probably because he hasn't the right gear equipped, not high enough (gem) lvl, not enough stats (from gear and tree) to give him high life and sufficient defenses (regen, ES, resistances, phys. dmg reduction,...)

As for why I think they'll nerf minions and aura stacking again because it's still more powerful than most other builds, with the same investment.
Perhaps not as much as in 3.13 but I'm sure they'll tweak a little bit.
(It's only a guess)

Trade on ps4 is bad. You can sell/buy if you got special tabs without the need of other players being close.

Search for an item is a pain and you don't have option to "auto-sell" your items. Nonetheless, very few people play on ps4 and is really difficult to find items. Excluding unique items, is mostly SSF.

I'm playing on standard, low fps if you go fast. Not a problem to me... but sometimes you suffer with lag and einhar freezes the game for 2s. I like to play only due to the controller (and my expensive i5 is not to play new games)

I don't get about my guardian. Lv20 with minion life and almost 10k armor. Plus, regenerate ~10% hp/sec. Also, I see it fighting against me! I see it's life and ES, like any other enemy. Maybe some new mod on an enemy? It would (or "was"!) Very unfair if an enemy can steal animate guardian with expensive gear!

This last nerf was absolutely unfair. Carrion golem is the only good lazy build I could find. Stone golem is too expensive and oven golem worth nothing. Sad.

I can guarantee you, there no single monster that could take over your guardian. (unless I missed something in 3.13 patch notes -> doubtful). You can, however, "tick" the option "Show mini life bars on allies" on and off in your options (UI). -> If it's the same on PS4..??

Yeah, well trading is an issue on all platforms it seems. This isn't the best build to play on "SSF" though, what could help is to know where our items drop...

- The Vertex = (Uber) atziri
- Vivinsect (rings) from ALL syndicate members
- Doryani's Delusion in the "Doryani's Machinarium" Unique map.

All other items should be relatively easy.

For our guardian make sure he's equipped with this:

- Mask of the stitched demon -> created in temple of atzoatl (see wiki)
- Rare (redeemer) armor with "blind nearby enemies" + chaos res + bench crafted "10% of max life as extra ES"
- The embalmer (gloves)
- Death Doors (boots) -> they drop in (uber) lab.
- Kingmaker

If our guardian doesn't have this setup, he probably could/will die on most red tier maps. (perhaps even on yellow and white).

As for performance, this league has been a hell for 90% of the players, minion builds don't help in that regard... (quite some server interaction with all their hits).

Even with my High-end PC (that can handle Cyberpunk 2077 on high res) I had the famous texture loading issue, and it still isn't fixed... (found some workaround myself).

As for the nerfs, I understand why they did it, some carrion golem builds (with some serious min-maxing) reached an almost immortal state and insane high DPS (100M+)
GGG just doesn't like those kinds of builds, yet the community keeps making/finding them.

Plenty of other lazy builds though -> spectres, Rightious fire, Blade vortex, cyclone,... ;)
"
FutureFear написал:

I can guarantee you, there no single monster that could take over your guardian. (unless I missed something in 3.13 patch notes -> doubtful). You can, however, "tick" the option "Show mini life bars on allies" on and off in your options (UI). -> If it's the same on PS4..??

Yeah, well trading is an issue on all platforms it seems. This isn't the best build to play on "SSF" though, what could help is to know where our items drop...

- The Vertex = (Uber) atziri
- Vivinsect (rings) from ALL syndicate members
- Doryani's Delusion in the "Doryani's Machinarium" Unique map.

All other items should be relatively easy.

For our guardian make sure he's equipped with this:

- Mask of the stitched demon -> created in temple of atzoatl (see wiki)
- Rare (redeemer) armor with "blind nearby enemies" + chaos res + bench crafted "10% of max life as extra ES"
- The embalmer (gloves)
- Death Doors (boots) -> they drop in (uber) lab.
- Kingmaker

If our guardian doesn't have this setup, he probably could/will die on most red tier maps. (perhaps even on yellow and white).

As for performance, this league has been a hell for 90% of the players, minion builds don't help in that regard... (quite some server interaction with all their hits).

Even with my High-end PC (that can handle Cyberpunk 2077 on high res) I had the famous texture loading issue, and it still isn't fixed... (found some workaround myself).

As for the nerfs, I understand why they did it, some carrion golem builds (with some serious min-maxing) reached an almost immortal state and insane high DPS (100M+)
GGG just doesn't like those kinds of builds, yet the community keeps making/finding them.

Plenty of other lazy builds though -> spectres, Rightious fire, Blade vortex, cyclone,... ;)

The visual is a mess with all minions, effects, etc. Yet, I see one "enemy" called "animated guardian" (my minions name never appeared before).

I have the option to show the health bar, but I let it always off. Usually I just run in circles and press flasks and bone armor. Too much sh1t on the screen to control...

To change to another build, only if it's easy. Playing for a while and still don't have top items. Personally, I don't like vertex and doryanny delusion, since they seems to provide too few ES...
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
Hi, tx for the min max guide. I have questions. What's better to buy first? Watchers or torrent? Does watchers give us ES on every golem hit? If this os true watchers should be first but i think?
"
fakfejs написал:
Hi, tx for the min max guide. I have questions. What's better to buy first? Watchers or torrent? Does watchers give us ES on every golem hit? If this os true watchers should be first but i think?

On hit effects don't work for minions. -> that's why we use ARC-CWC-Cyclone setup, to get the "on hit" to work.

As for what is most useful, it depends on what you need most.

If you struggle with your own survivability then get the Watcher's eye.

If you don't have an issue and want to clear maps 10x times faster -> get torrent's rec. (belt).

The belt is more a QOL upgrade, given we can achieve the same DPS with a Darkness enthroned belt + two good ghastly eyes (flat minion phys dmg, ES, minion attack speed and/or % minion increased dmg,...)
"
Trebien75 написал:

The visual is a mess with all minions, effects, etc. Yet, I see one "enemy" called "animated guardian" (my minions name never appeared before).

I have the option to show the health bar, but I let it always off. Usually I just run in circles and press flasks and bone armor. Too much sh1t on the screen to control...

To change to another build, only if it's easy. Playing for a while and still don't have top items. Personally, I don't like vertex and doryanny delusion, since they seems to provide too few ES...

Vertex and Doryani's are your best bet for ES unless you get high-end ES helmet/boots which are usually more expensive.

As for enemy AG, there's some bloodline monster mod that summons an AG on death and it stays alive until all the bloodline pack dies.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Modifier:MonsterBloodlinesGuardian

Hi, could you please look at my character. I only get 1/4 of your damage. What should I do or buy next?

https://pastebin.com/dZb6SkYJ
"
SirSmokeSALoot написал:
Hi, could you please look at my character. I only get 1/4 of your damage. What should I do or buy next?

To get things straight, loading in your character in POB without double-checking your cluster jewels, (vaal) skills, configuration settigs and adding animate guardian damage bonus, your DPS will always be lower, as my POB since it's all there. ;)

Now your build:

- The first thing I noticed, you're missing the "Fortress Covenant" jewel. (replace the ghastly eye with it but don't forget the 1% reduced mana)

- Second you pathed a little bit different in your tree, as I did although it doesn't affect DPS directly (more minion defense stuff). -> you're go through Arcane focus while I take the int & dex small nodes to get to Grave Intentions for chaos resistance on minions. You also didn't take indomitable army for anti bleed and phys. dmg reduction for minions except for guardian -> if wearing death's door.

- Get Vaal haste -> I avoid it not being active. -> A LOT OF DPS

- Get the desired alternate quality gems, some give quite a DPS boost -> divergent pride, Anomalous Discipline

- Get LVL 21-23% carrion golem (that 1 level is like 1M+ DPS)

- LVL your gems and give them at least 20% quality.

By adding everything I got your build close to mine in DPS (10M+ per golem).
Give or take some min-maxing on gear and jewels (like a +1 shavs) to get that extra Million.

Pro tip: IF you're missing stats (dex, str, int) get attribute quality on your rings -> works like a charm.

==============================================

NOTE: I've noticed this twice now in POB that when importing a character BOTH awakened and normal Multistrike DON'T get counted in the calculations -> This is a BUG obviously and I will report it to the tool devs of POB ASAP.
-> Current workaround is adding your carrion golem skill setup manually.

"
FutureFear написал:
"
SirSmokeSALoot написал:

To get things straight, loading in your character in POB without double-checking your cluster jewels, (vaal) skills, configuration settigs and adding animate guardian damage bonus, your DPS will always be lower, as my POB since it's all there. ;)

Now your build:

- The first thing I noticed, you're missing the "Fortress Covenant" jewel. (replace the ghastly eye with it but don't forget the 1% reduced mana)

- Second you pathed a little bit different in your tree, as I did although it doesn't affect DPS directly (more minion defense stuff). -> you're go through Arcane focus while I take the int & dex small nodes to get to Grave Intentions for chaos resistance on minions. You also didn't take indomitable army for anti bleed and phys. dmg reduction for minions except for guardian -> if wearing death's door.

- Get Vaal haste -> I avoid it not being active. -> A LOT OF DPS

- Get the desired alternate quality gems, some give quite a DPS boost -> divergent pride, Anomalous Discipline

- Get LVL 21-23% carrion golem (that 1 level is like 1M+ DPS)

- LVL your gems and give them at least 20% quality.

By adding everything I got your build close to mine in DPS (10M+ per golem).
Give or take some min-maxing on gear and jewels (like a +1 shavs) to get that extra Million.

Pro tip: IF you're missing stats (dex, str, int) get attribute quality on your rings -> works like a charm.

==============================================

NOTE: I've noticed this twice now in POB that when importing a character BOTH awakened and normal Multistrike DON'T get counted in the calculations -> This is a BUG obviously and I will report it to the tool devs of POB ASAP.
-> Current workaround is adding your carrion golem skill setup manually.

Thank you very much for the answer. Should I also buy crafted +2 minion wand? Or should I get a 86lvl Elder Bone Helmet with 40% carron damage? Both cost around 35-40 exa
help me!!!!! why im not enough mana reserve and why im not low life TT^TT
im first time for this build sir plsss help me
https://pastebin.com/zmLhBiBR
Последняя редакция: NAMMUNTUBPLA. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 11:58:24
"
NAMMUNTUBPLA написал:
help me!!!!! why im not enough mana reserve and why im not low life TT^TT
im first time for this build sir plsss help me
https://pastebin.com/zmLhBiBR

TO reserve all our auras we need any of our JEWELs with "1% reduced mana reserved" corrupted mod, It might seem low... but it's all we need, 1% on all our auras does stack to free up enough life/mana.

I don't want to be rude, but I've repeated this the 4th time now on 8-9 pages, do you guys even read or look for an answer lol XD?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация