[3.13] Aura Stacking Carrion Golem Cyclone curse on hit Variant | 45M-Sirus DPS

"
FutureFear написал:
"
NAMMUNTUBPLA написал:
help me!!!!! why im not enough mana reserve and why im not low life TT^TT
im first time for this build sir plsss help me
https://pastebin.com/zmLhBiBR

TO reserve all our auras we need any of our JEWELs with "1% reduced mana reserved" corrupted mod, It might seem low... but it's all we need, 1% on all our auras does stack to free up enough life/mana.

I don't want to be rude, but I've repeated this the 4th time now on 8-9 pages, do you guys even read or look for an answer lol XD?

forgive me sir im sorry!
Последняя редакция: NAMMUNTUBPLA. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 12:24:43
Is this also doable as elementalist? or would you lose way too much dps
ok, thanks for last answer. I bought torrent and medicore watchers eye. Now im stuck at 5.5k ES .. its a little low... am i doing something wrong ? Still have few levels ahead of me but still.. using e.darknes would give me additional 500 es and its still not in 7-8k ranges.

im still missing guardian setup, maybe he give me some ES?
Последняя редакция: fakfejs. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 15:00:20
"
fakfejs написал:
ok, thanks for last answer. I bought torrent and medicore watchers eye. Now im stuck at 5.5k ES .. its a little low... am i doing something wrong ? Still have few levels ahead of me but still.. using e.darknes would give me additional 500 es and its still not in 7-8k ranges.

im still missing guardian setup, maybe he give me some ES?

- Your gloves -> check crafting section

- Your medium cluster jewels don't have the right notables -> check cluster jewels

- You've pathed differently in your tree -> check POB

- Try to min-max gear with divining for max stats.

Check FAQs for min-maxing ES (if currency isn't an issue).

-> No our guardian doesn't give us ES, it does however give roughly 16% DPS to our golems which will help you to survive, since golem can kill faster with more DPS.
"
steijn написал:
Is this also doable as elementalist? or would you lose way too much dps

Short answer NO.

Long answer, there does exist a carrion golem build for Elementalist, although without all the aura effect and over capped resistances.

I haven't played it, so I can't say if it's good or not.

This build survived Heist and seems to work for most in Rituals/Echoes of the Atlast too.

(I'm currently playing Cyclone-RF -> my new build)
Thanks for the great guide! Was able to reach 100 and completed 36/40 without problems. Lovely build, have been enjoying it!
Winter's white blanket swaddles all.
Последняя редакция: 黄前久美子. Время: 6 февр. 2021 г., 10:47:48
Hi im equipped my AG pretty much like ur but my AG don't have that crazy ES and regen, I replace ur AG armour with Garb of the Ephemeral in pob but still I'm lacking of it don't know why, can u help me out :( here my pastebin
https://pastebin.com/S8twqfUB
"
linhdeptrai94 написал:
Hi im equipped my AG pretty much like ur but my AG don't have that crazy ES and regen, I replace ur AG armour with Garb of the Ephemeral in pob but still I'm lacking of it don't know why, can u help me out :( here my pastebin

If you've followed the build precisely (tree, jewels, gear) and you actually equipped the right gear it should get close.

There are two setups in my guide, and (to my opinion) I picked the best to place in my POB.

These are my recommended setup(s):

Note both setups should use a Divergent Animate guardian lvl 21 - 23% (or at least a LVL 20)

High-regen anti bleed Guardian (my choice):

- Kingmaker (weapon)

- Mask of the Stitched Demon (helmet)

- Rare Redeemer armor with "nearby enemies are blinded" and Bench crafted (prefix) " 10% of max life as extra ES" -> High ES + chaos resistance

- Death's Door (boots)

- The embalmer (gloves) -> corrupted with "curse with vulnerability on hit"

This setup should make our guardian kind of immortal, with approx 40% of his life as life regen per second, on top rarely gets hit because of blind.

Should be able to survive most content.

-> Deep delve and T15-16 juiced Delerium aren't recommended with any guardian setup -> although this setup hasn't been tested yet, feel free to do so at your own risk.

----------------------------

No more dmg crit damage Guardian:

- Kingmaker (weapon)

- Rare elder (bone) helmet with " nearby enemies take 9% increased physical damage"

- Garb of the ephemeral (armor)

- Either go with Death Doors (anti bleed) or go for victario's flight (movement speed)

- The embalmer (corrupted) for chaos res. or Southbound (corrupted) for % life (look for maxed stats)

This setup is if you don't plan to play endgame (bosses) and rather love to map, map, map, loot, loot, loot. (lower red-tiers, blighted maps, etc.)

-> NOT DELERIUM!!

Thinking of shifting to this build cuz my laptop sucks. Around how many ex do you think is necessary for this build to go into T16 maps? Thanks so much for the build! Super interesting.
"
FutureFear написал:
"
linhdeptrai94 написал:

If you've followed the build precisely (tree, jewels, gear) and you actually equipped the right gear it should get close.

There are two setups in my guide, and (to my opinion) I picked the best to place in my POB.

These are my recommended setup(s):

Note both setups should use a Divergent Animate guardian lvl 21 - 23% (or at least a LVL 20)

High-regen anti bleed Guardian (my choice):

- Kingmaker (weapon)

- Mask of the Stitched Demon (helmet)

- Rare Redeemer armor with "nearby enemies are blinded" and Bench crafted (prefix) " 10% of max life as extra ES" -> High ES + chaos resistance

- Death's Door (boots)

- The embalmer (gloves) -> corrupted with "curse with vulnerability on hit"

This setup should make our guardian kind of immortal, with approx 40% of his life as life regen per second, on top rarely gets hit because of blind.

Should be able to survive most content.

-> Deep delve and T15-16 juiced Delerium aren't recommended with any guardian setup -> although this setup hasn't been tested yet, feel free to do so at your own risk.

----------------------------

No more dmg crit damage Guardian:

- Kingmaker (weapon)

- Rare elder (bone) helmet with " nearby enemies take 9% increased physical damage"

- Garb of the ephemeral (armor)

- Either go with Death Doors (anti bleed) or go for victario's flight (movement speed)

- The embalmer (corrupted) for chaos res. or Southbound (corrupted) for % life (look for maxed stats)

This setup is if you don't plan to play endgame (bosses) and rather love to map, map, map, loot, loot, loot. (lower red-tiers, blighted maps, etc.)

-> NOT DELERIUM!!

how deep is actual deep ? Can i take it to 200 ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация