[3.13] Aura Stacking Carrion Golem Cyclone curse on hit Variant | 45M-Sirus DPS

Hello buddy ty for the build. Iam using normal AG 21/20 and i want to change it for divigent. If i do it do i need to get all items for AG again?
"
SirSmokeSALoot написал:
Hello buddy ty for the build. Iam using normal AG 21/20 and i want to change it for divigent. If i do it do i need to get all items for AG again?

No, as long as your guardian doesn't die, the gear stays on, you can swap it for as many guardian gems you want. Your guardian gear is linked to your character not the gem, that's how it works.

I would however at least get a gem lvl 20 before swapping!!

If your gem would be lower lvl you're guardian has significantly less life, and might die on a map...

So in general you only lose the gear if he dies or when you replace it. However once equiped on a guardian, you can never get it back, with the exception of the chest with the modifier "Item drops on death if equipped by animate guardian" (can be crafted on chest with crafting bench)

Sadly we need the craft slot for "10% max life as extra ES" to increase his regen per second, with the combo of stitched demon.
hello thx for ur build i had 2 problem x1 i cant use flesh and stone becuase tell not enough life idk why pls check my character and another problem is how respawn again specter with out desecrate gem becuase i lost my specutre and idk how can respawn them rise specure dont work for respawn them again i use new pob 3.13 in web help me pls for flesh stone problem and this u can check my character in pob and web site thxxx and my last probel is i can just relase 3x carrion golem not 5x i saw in video was x5 idk why my cluster and talent is like pob link
Последняя редакция: shadow2A. Время: 31 янв. 2021 г., 13:38:15
"
shadow2A написал:
hello thx for ur build i had 2 problem x1 i cant use flesh and stone becuase tell not enough life idk why pls check my character and another problem is how respawn again specter with out desecrate gem becuase i lost my specutre and idk how can respawn them rise specure dont work for respawn them again i use new pob 3.13 in web help me pls for flesh stone problem and this u can check my character in pob and web site thxxx and my last probel is i can just relase 3x carrion golem not 5x i saw in video was x5 idk why my cluster and talent is like pob link

First of all, let's check your build:

1. You're missing a medium cluster jewel. You only have 3 and need 4 (mostly for dps and defense)

2. You're missing the primordial jewels, you'll need at least 3 of them AND anima stone to get an extra golem. It can be all the same jewels, although a combination of all three seems to work the best. -> getting primordial might is really useful since golems will be "aggressive" all the time.

3. Any one of your jewels in your tree needs to have the corrupted mod "1% reduced mana reserved" to be able to reserve all auras. (can be quite expensive to buy)

4. Using iron point dagger sets our maximum golems at 4, using clay shaper gives us an extra golem but with less (combined) DPS per golem.
For end game +3 levels is better as 1 extra golem. (more DPS for boss fights)

5. Reaching lvl 98 for the full build is kind of mandatory to get the 121 skill point we use. -> if you can't reach it use medium jewels with 5 or 4 added passive skills instead of 6.

Second, try to use these symbols .,;?! when typing sentences, they help people a lot that have/need to read your comments afterward. ;)
thx for answer me and i have another qustion for this build can we use
Bottled Faith Sulphur Flask and Cinderswallow Urn Silver Flask and if we can we should replace with which flask in this build for more dmg thx..
"
shadow2A написал:
thx for answer me and i have another qustion for this build can we use
Bottled Faith Sulphur Flask and Cinderswallow Urn Silver Flask and if we can we should replace with which flask in this build for more dmg thx..

I haven't paid to much attention to the flask setup as of yet, tbh. I'm actually still using the same setup from an older minion build (without aura stacking).

So I just took a closer look and this is what I would recommend:

- Quicksilver (with extra movement speed)
- Basalt flask with anti freeze (for phys. dmg reduction)
- Cinderswallow for ES regen (with life regen or movement speed as veiled mod)
- Bottled faith for the extra dps we can give our minions

- Bone armour as fifth flask, to remove bleeding and the shield it provides.

OR place bone armour somewhere you like, and use a chemist flask for dodge attack and spell hits -> getting a second anti-bleed could be useful.
(anti-curse or anti-poison are other options)

I'll change it in my POB and guide ASAP.
Hey bro The 4L setup in the helm does this mean cuz MAIM support is in there i can be in sand stance or do i still have to be on blood stance. And aswell for spctre you take 2 buff gorilla's and then what is the 3 one supposed to be.
wakka
with this build can tanki siros beam in last phase ? becuase i die of that beam but in move after take beam was still alive hmmm?
"
SwiftKD написал:
Hey bro The 4L setup in the helm does this mean cuz MAIM support is in there i can be in sand stance or do i still have to be on blood stance. And aswell for spctre you take 2 buff gorilla's and then what is the 3 one supposed to be.

Sand stance is more defensive, blood stance is more offensive. To make use of our maim support (extra damage) we'll need to be in blood stance. (to maim)

Every enemy inside the AOE radius of our Flesh and stone when in blood stance "takes 16% increased physical damage" with maim support, it gains another 14% (at level 20) so that's a nice 30%. Since our golems only deal physical damage, it's a nice bonus.

For our spectres, we take 2 Carnage chieftains and 1 Host chieftain. They look very similar but their skills aren't, carnage gives frenzy charges to allies and host gives power charges to allies. Both can be found in the ashen fields (act 7).

==============================================

"
shadow2A написал:
with this build can tanki siros beam in last phase ? becuase i die of that beam but in move after take beam was still alive hmmm?

There are not many builds who can tank that beam, it also isn't supposed to be tanked, rather avoided, by not getting hit by it/standing in it.
The beam basically hits physical damage that is converted to all 3 elements rapidly after each other with a base damage of 2.2K+ to 3.4k+ for each beam (insanely high). (that's a 6 to 9K+ base damage)
It also, chills, ignites and shocks you so 99% of builds will be one-shot by it.

The key for the Sirus fight, is not getting hit by any of his attacks, stay away from storms and always fight/stand close behind the guy, unless his meteor mace is up, then get out of there quickly, before the meteor strike. (it will one-shot anyone)
Our minions should do the rest.
cyclone with our combo helps a lot to curse him and get ES on hit. ;)
can u take alook on my build and tell me why my minion dies ,cant get anything done , t16 deletes my minions most of times and failed all 10bosses invetations so far , ty in advance

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация