[3.13] Aura Stacking Carrion Golem Cyclone curse on hit Variant | 45M-Sirus DPS

"
elashry002 написал:
can u take alook on my build and tell me why my minion dies ,cant get anything done , t16 deletes my minions most of times and failed all 10bosses invetations so far , ty in advance

Quite simple, you're not following my build guide.

I don't use:
Breathstealer gloves, convocation, vitality, assassin's mark, desecrate or flesh offering.

You're missing:
End-game large cluster jewels with "rotten claws, Renewal and Vicious bite" -> getting that DPS will result in your minions not getting hit, thus surviving. -> offense is the best defense.

End-game medium Cluster jewels with Self-control and first among equals + another one with first among equals and replenishing.

Precision aura, linked with (awakened) generosity and dread banner.

The correct spectre setup -> blood magic + spectres + maim support + Flesh and stone Best placed in your helmet for the +1 level. (use 2 carnage and 1 host chieftain)

The correct zombie and animate guardian setup, they should be together and be linked with minion life support and feeding frenzy.

The curse and ES on hit combo with Cyclone, cast while channeling and arc (4th slot is for flamedash) together with gloves that have "Curse Enemies with Vulnerability on Hit, with X% increased Effect" (+ your aspect of the spider)
-> look at the crafting section how to make them.

A second vivinsect ring, although not build breaking, it does help.

Belt is, fine you can use darkness enthroned, although I would aim for better ghastly eyes, we don't need life on them -> aim for high ES, flat physical x to X (minion) damage, % increase (minion damage) and attack speed (for minions).

Our most wanted Watcher's eye, with at least ES on hit when affected by discipline as mod.

-> a corrupted jewel with 1% reduced mana reserved, to reserve all our auras.

Note:
Just so you know, you can't expect to play end-game content or be as strong as the build says when you're not following the guide or have similar items/gear.

It's a careful and quite niche build to play, that also requires quite some investment to build, both in time and currency.
Without the "exact" same setup, the build will break and don't perform as it should, as seen in my videos.

Tip: recheck my POB and build guide, and try to come as close as possible to the same setup and you should be fine.

So your minions are dying because you're not using the right items, skills, and tree setup.
Hey. How about your stats?

ES, ES regen, resistances?
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
"
Trebien75 написал:

Not sure what you mean, and if my answer is what you want to know, but I'll give it a shot.

Flat ES mostly comes from our armor, helmet, gloves, and boots.
We scale ES with discipline + tons of aura effect and some nodes on our tree, to roughly get 5-6K ES.
(POB is at 5.9K)-> can be increased by giving up some minion defenses.

ES regen is around, 600-700, thanks to zealot's oath, so all life regen become ES regen instead.
-> With our watcher's eye we also gain ES on hit, according TO POB it's 100 ES on hit with arc. -> since Arc hit's roughly 3 times with 8 chains per second, you'll gain quite some ES. ;)

Resistances are @ (in POB):
- 87% Fire
- 84% Cold
- 88% lightning
- 75% Chaos

Obviously thanks to our 3 purities (ice, fire, and lighting) + chaos res on our amulet, helmet, and gloves + some here and there on clusters jewels and/or our Vivinsect rings. (35% over the cap in POB so)

DPS:
- 11.2M per golem -> 4 golems = 44.8M
- 150K per zombie -> 8 zombies = 1.2M
- 150K for our guardian (If equipped with the gear in my POB)
- 140K for our spectres -> 3 spectre = 420K

Gives us a total of 46.57M, since this is maxed out (perfect conditions on Sirus) I would take away at least 5-10M in DPS for average DPS output.

I hope this answers your questions, you can check them in my POB too, every calculation we need/use is included.
"
FutureFear написал:
"
Trebien75 написал:

Not sure what you mean, and if my answer is what you want to know, but I'll give it a shot.

We scale ES with discipline + tons of aura effect and some nodes on our tree, to roughly get 5-6K ES.

ES regen is around, 600-700, thanks to zealot's oath, so all life regen become ES regen instead.
-> With our watcher's eye we also gain ES on hit, according TO POB it's 100 ES on hit with arc. -> since Arc hit's roughly 3 times with 8 chains per second, you'll gain quite some ES. ;)

- 87% Fire
- 84% Cold
- 88% lightning
- 75% Chaos

Obviously thanks to our 3 purities (ice, fire, and lighting) + chaos res on our amulet, helmet, and gloves + some here and there on clusters jewels and/or our Vivinsect rings. (35% over the cap in POB so)

DPS:

Gives us a total of 46.57M, since this is maxed out (perfect conditions on Sirus) I would take away at least 5-10M in DPS for average DPS output.

I hope this answers your questions, you can check them in my POB too, every calculation we need/use is included.

Not on pc right now to see on pob.

Thanks for the feedback. Your damage looks awesome.

I got ~120k on pob with 5 golems (if I remember correctly), my struggle in this area is mostly with guardians, since they have huge HP.

Resists looks fine, but your overall survival looks very tight with this low ES/ES regen...

Boss killer build, but a harsh build to level up, or am I wrong?
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
"
Trebien75 написал:
"
FutureFear написал:
"
Trebien75 написал:

- 87% Fire
- 84% Cold
- 88% lightning
- 75% Chaos

DPS:

Not on pc right now to see on pob.

Thanks for the feedback. Your damage looks awesome.

I got ~120k on pob with 5 golems (if I remember correctly), my struggle in this area is mostly with guardians, since they have huge HP.

Resists looks fine, but your overall survival looks very tight with this low ES/ES regen...

Boss killer build, but a harsh build to level up, or am I wrong?

Most of the survival comes from our minions killing fast (and hard) enough so we don't get hit in the first place. -> with 11M every white, magic and rare mobs on a (rare) T16 map get one-shot, bosses take a few seconds, Sirus a minute or two (see my videos).

For the record, Shaper and Elder guardians are a joke with this build.
All I need to do is not get hit by their attacks, minions do the rest. ;)

Expect to pay at least 50-100 exalted for the entire build (if not more). Mostly depends on how min-maxed you want your gear to be.
As for leveling, there are some budget golem builds out there, with a leveling guide to follow. I'm not planning on making a guide, since this build isn't made for "rookies" it's currency heavy, quite niche, min-maxed, and 9/10 getting nerfed (again) next league.

Currently working on another build too. (Ignites-chain-explode-RF)
Последняя редакция: FutureFear. Время: 3 февр. 2021 г., 0:39:04
Hey FutureFear,

First time trying a carrion build and quite very impressed by it!

Could you check my build-out and give some pointers? I quite like the convocation just to get your golems out if there's trouble so I'm running a storm brand + innervate for the vulnerability(this creates the beelding buff right?) + shock (not quite sure if that works). A possible replacement could be the alternative pride for bleeding?

I've swapped quite a few gems out for the alternate and busy crafting the gloves, could this build run on a different helmet - maybe a rare?

Any advice to add more DPS?

Keep up the great work on the guides/builds!
TDR
Последняя редакция: TheTDR. Время: 3 февр. 2021 г., 8:24:56
We can use 3 spectres in this build, the best would be the host, Carnage and Tul?
"
FutureFear написал:

Most of the survival comes from our minions killing fast (and hard) enough so we don't get hit in the first place. -> with 11M every white, magic and rare mobs on a (rare) T16 map get one-shot, bosses take a few seconds, Sirus a minute or two (see my videos).

For the record, Shaper and Elder guardians are a joke with this build.
All I need to do is not get hit by their attacks, minions do the rest. ;)

Expect to pay at least 50-100 exalted for the entire build (if not more). Mostly depends on how min-maxed you want your gear to be.
As for leveling, there are some budget golem builds out there, with a leveling guide to follow. I'm not planning on making a guide, since this build isn't made for "rookies" it's currency heavy, quite niche, min-maxed, and 9/10 getting nerfed (again) next league.

Currently working on another build too. (Ignites-chain-explode-RF)

Thanks for the feedback.

If costs up to 100 EXA on pc, seems not achievable on ps4. I don't have even decent gloves/boots/helmet and don't find any good to buy (only helmet, costing 150exa).

I'm probably a top (of the worst) player, can't achieve the fuck1ng lv100.

I was doing fine until my guardian died (I have no idea why, he just appeared fighting against me, like he was charmed by the enemy).

Then I die many times on a modded zama map against many mobs with immortal aura on harvest. 20% xp thrower away. 12h~14h of gameplay. Sad.

Tell me, why do you think GGG will nerf aura again? The last nerf hurted so much...

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
"
TheTDR написал:
Hey FutureFear,

First time trying a carrion build and quite very impressed by it!

Could you check my build-out and give some pointers? I quite like the convocation just to get your golems out if there's trouble so I'm running a storm brand + innervate for the vulnerability(this creates the beelding buff right?) + shock (not quite sure if that works). A possible replacement could be the alternative pride for bleeding?

I've swapped quite a few gems out for the alternate and busy crafting the gloves, could this build run on a different helmet - maybe a rare?

Any advice to add more DPS?

Keep up the great work on the guides/builds!
TDR

tbh, convocation beats the purpose of this builds aggressiveness. My playstyle literally is charging in enemy packs with cyclone, hitting everything with arc, thus cursing each enemy, and getting healed (ES on hit).
It even got A LOT FASTER with the buff fix, now that cyclone does get affected by torrent's reclamation action speed buff (from the greater harbinger of time). -> I even have to wait on my minions to kill now -.-

I understand the choice for innervate support and storm brand, It will function as intended, although not outperform the setup I use. -> you will curse fewer mobs and deal less damage in the process because of it. For me, self casting also feels clunky to dash, stop, cast, dash, stop, cast,...
Also keep in mind every lighting skill has a 20% chance to shock anyway, so storm brand can shock perfectly fine on its own (same as arc).
Arc is the only skill that can hit most mobs before our minions kill them, I tested quite a few setups by now. ;)

As for bleeding, we mostly rely on our zombies anyway.
Arc doesn't add bleeding, our cyclone does, if the enemy is cursed with vulnerability. (it has to be an ATTACK hit -> arc = spell hits)

For more DPS, or more "steady DPS" you can replace bloodlust with any of these other skills, these are "best in slot from high to low DPS"

- bloodlust (when the enemy is bleeding -> most likely the case on boss fights.)

- Damage on full life (less steady, since golems often aren't on full life)

- Ruthless ( gives the most steady DPS output)

- Maim or impale (same dps, different mechanics -> already at 97% impale...)

- Empower (lvl 4) to crank up both survivability (20-30K more life) and some DPS.

As for your build, it looks quite fine to me, only Awakened multistrike will increase your golem's DPS in a noticeable fashion, and lvl'ing all of them to lvl 5 (or 6). Perhaps a +1 shavs might help a bit too, (at the expense of our vivinsect's regen bonus)

Replacing the helm with a good spectre helmet (+2-3 to socketed minion gems) to get a 4th spectre could also help.

Sadly, my POB is the max I could get out of it, since 3.13 without sacrificing our defenses too much. There are other (carrion) golem builds (on Elementalist) with more DPS per golem, but don't have 84%+ in resistance or 75% chaos resistance...
I'm sure someone could figure out an even better setup, but probably breaking my playstyle in the process. -> it had 18-20M DPS (per golem) in Heist league though.

==================================================

"
radius540 написал:
We can use 3 spectres in this build, the best would be the host, Carnage and Tul?

Yes, "They of Tul" (found in tul breaches(tones)) could replace 1 of our carnage chieftains, for some more defense for both our minions and us.

So 1 host, 1 carnage and 1 they of tul

With a rare helmet and + 2 to socketed minion gems, we can a 4th spectre.

==================================================

"
Trebien75 написал:

Thanks for the feedback.

If costs up to 100 EXA on pc, seems not achievable on ps4. I don't have even decent gloves/boots/helmet and don't find any good to buy (only helmet, costing 150exa).

I'm probably a top (of the worst) player, can't achieve the fuck1ng lv100.

I was doing fine until my guardian died (I have no idea why, he just appeared fighting against me, like he was charmed by the enemy).

Then I die many times on a modded zama map against many mobs with immortal aura on harvest. 20% xp thrower away. 12h~14h of gameplay. Sad.

Tell me, why do you think GGG will nerf aura again? The last nerf hurted so much...

I never reached level 100 either ;) (not worth my time).

As for gear on consoles, I never played there so I also don't have a clue how you would buy anything from other players. -> it's already a clunky system on PC (my opinion) so I can imagine it's even worse on console.

I'm even surprised Path of Exile is playable on console (no offense) with its vast skill tree and build possibilities. -> my build is most efficient on PC for sure. Although only requires 1 button (+ flasks), so should work on consoles too.

As for why guardian can die, probably because he hasn't the right gear equipped, not high enough (gem) lvl, not enough stats (from gear and tree) to give him high life and sufficient defenses (regen, ES, resistances, phys. dmg reduction,...)

As for why I think they'll nerf minions and aura stacking again because it's still more powerful than most other builds, with the same investment.
Perhaps not as much as in 3.13 but I'm sure they'll tweak a little bit.
(It's only a guess)

"
FutureFear написал:

I never reached level 100 either ;) (not worth my time).

As for gear on consoles, I never played there so I also don't have a clue how you would buy anything from other players. -> it's already a clunky system on PC (my opinion) so I can imagine it's even worse on console.

I'm even surprised Path of Exile is playable on console (no offense) with its vast skill tree and build possibilities. -> my build is most efficient on PC for sure. Although only requires 1 button (+ flasks), so should work on consoles too.

As for why guardian can die, probably because he hasn't the right gear equipped, not high enough (gem) lvl, not enough stats (from gear and tree) to give him high life and sufficient defenses (regen, ES, resistances, phys. dmg reduction,...)

As for why I think they'll nerf minions and aura stacking again because it's still more powerful than most other builds, with the same investment.
Perhaps not as much as in 3.13 but I'm sure they'll tweak a little bit.
(It's only a guess)

Trade on ps4 is bad. You can sell/buy if you got special tabs without the need of other players being close.

Search for an item is a pain and you don't have option to "auto-sell" your items. Nonetheless, very few people play on ps4 and is really difficult to find items. Excluding unique items, is mostly SSF.

I'm playing on standard, low fps if you go fast. Not a problem to me... but sometimes you suffer with lag and einhar freezes the game for 2s. I like to play only due to the controller (and my expensive i5 is not to play new games)

I don't get about my guardian. Lv20 with minion life and almost 10k armor. Plus, regenerate ~10% hp/sec. Also, I see it fighting against me! I see it's life and ES, like any other enemy. Maybe some new mod on an enemy? It would (or "was"!) Very unfair if an enemy can steal animate guardian with expensive gear!

This last nerf was absolutely unfair. Carrion golem is the only good lazy build I could find. Stone golem is too expensive and oven golem worth nothing. Sad.

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация