[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

Anyone tested secrets of suffering + skitterbots + combustion totem or golem?

Any ideas for CI version? Maybe es on block + veridis veil for immuns and golem lvl, less investment to golems buff and more to 3-4 crit multi jewels?
"
nocheatsinlife написал:

Any ideas for CI version? Maybe es on block + veridis veil for immuns and golem lvl, less investment to golems buff and more to 3-4 crit multi jewels?

Our amulet does not allow for skitterbots. However, i have had some thoughts around using combustion with a golem, using a chilled ground flask and then the new ascendancy for shock combined with secrets of suffering. I have not yet experimented with it though, if you do, by all means let people here know if it works well.

In regards to CI, i have had your exact thoughts, havent done a POB on it, but i think it may be possible to do a more defensive version of the build with CI. Potentially it could make it exceptionally tanky, and the dps will take a small hit most likely, but imo there is already plenty of dps anyways
"
Carmondai89 написал:

Are you even sure Yoke can shock? Because Secrets of Suffering says "Cannot" inflict Shock, Freeze and Ignite.

yoke can't shock, it's basically just resist, base stats, and 15% increased dmg taken, since only scorch/brittle/sapped count towards it; minion-sourced ailments count towards EH (6x 10%), but not yoke.

it's just a comfy cheap ammy for the skitterbots route (also frostbreath abuse).
the reduced ailment duration doesn't rly matter for SoS ailments with 6-7 aps; shock/chill's perma; and divergent combustion somewhat offsets golem ignite.

"
nocheatsinlife написал:

yeah, i'm playing that, it's neat.

The clear's good enough that I really don't think this build needs explosion chest. my crit's fairly low and I still explode packs 1 tap with awakened anc call (which is only like 15-20c). Haven't had much time to play so I'm a bit behind some of y'all. I managed to pick up a R3/R3 paradoxica for 2ex somehow, so I've swapped over for close combat, but honestly I can't tell much of a difference atm lol. I know it'll scale better later, my multi's really low.
Последняя редакция: hqDM. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 7:03:04
Something like this (for rich guys) https://pastebin.com/V1F61cNr
ruthless for huge crits = huge scorch / brittle ...
maybe some mistakes, make it in 20 mins
Ps pob dont have veridis veil helm(
Последняя редакция: nocheatsinlife. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 7:15:32
Im doing decently on maps and bossing right now but am unclear where are the obvious/ value for money upgrades i shld aim for next.

Anyone can spare some time to look at my pob?

https://pastebin.com/eBaVqjjh
"
pettyjem написал:
Im doing decently on maps and bossing right now but am unclear where are the obvious/ value for money upgrades i shld aim for next.

Anyone can spare some time to look at my pob?

https://pastebin.com/eBaVqjjh

- getting better Flasks will be a big improvement and shouldn't be too hard
- getting 2 better jewels to replace your rare jewels at the witch mana cluster. preferably 1x primordial Bond megalomaniac and 1 jewel with 2-3 crit multi and life or attack speed
- your anti-corrupting blood jewel is also very bad compared to what you could get for DPS
- your rings need some love
- your gloves may have a free Prefix; I'd try to go for the +1 Strike but ONLY IF their iLvl allows for it. then they'd be absolutely insane. Else, maybe set aside some hunter spiked gloves to craft.

My Flask Setup:
Скрытый текст

Most important is the diamond flask. You can use your Wise Oak instead of bottled faith, but maybe get better rolls on it. You need no freeze immunity and IMO no phasing from flasks.
You can also upgrade the abyssal jewel, maybe with inc. AS after crit or flat accuracy.

On the topic of ES-based build: I saw the PoB and you get defense and damage and exactly 0 Quality of Life. No Golem scaling besides 1 anima stone, no primordial bond, it will feel quite clunky I assume. Also for the amount of insane ES from jewels the output seems low.

To me, that's trying to fix what's not broken. The build is quite tanky already, not sure what you would accomplish with the even higher investment into ES.
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Последняя редакция: Carmondai89. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 9:50:56
I made a quick draft on a CI version. It gains some extra hp, but loses 25% dps. On softcore it would make no sense imo, but if you are playing hardcore, it could make sense.

POB: https://pastebin.com/Xs1Hww46
Последняя редакция: Rumblepie. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 13:21:22
Can someone explain why primordial harmony is prioritized over primordial eminence. Is it just for the life regen?
Isnt the 30% buff effect a lot more valuable, and the extra armor is also a nice addition.
Even without the harmonys my golems barely die, except in delirious harbinger reeinforcement packs.
"
Can someone explain why primordial harmony is prioritized over primordial eminence. Is it just for the life regen?
Isnt the 30% buff effect a lot more valuable, and the extra armor is also a nice addition.
Even without the harmonys my golems barely die, except in delirious harbinger reeinforcement packs.

As I understand, prior to 3.13 elementalist rework resummon, resumonning golems was a bit of a hustle, so life regen was preferrable to keep them alive. I personally use 2x eminence, my golems rarely die, they are also healed by bottled faith. Even if 1 die, I keep 2 golems of most types, so I rarely lose buffs. So yeah, would recommend eminence now
That is correct. I would use eminence now

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация