[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

"
Carmondai89 написал:
"
Rumblepie написал:

thank you for sharing the videos, i put them on the front page

You're welcome :)
Currently leveling another build but I try to optimize this further...got some +1 Strike + Culling Strike Gloves now, which make bossing a bit easier still. But they are not fully crafted yet.

@shadow2A: I am not sure what you mean, but I guess it's the phantom-like skill button display.

That is Convocation. A recent addition of mine that I forgot to mention. I was upset that sometimes the Golems get stuck in Sirus' Labyrinth in the last phase and the damage falls off just when you can attack him. So I swapped convocation in for some gem I just had for leveling. If you time it right, you can save your Golems quite consistently. If not, add Faster Casting, that should do the trick :)

Aside from Sirus, I am not using it however.

i mean what is your PAntheon on siros fight like solaris-lunaris or ... and what is your pantheon for clear map both is same or not ty
Could someone republish skill tree? The one from the 1st page doesn't seem to be working on POB Community
Последняя редакция: destinydesi. Время: 13 февр. 2021 г., 6:06:53
Ahh Pantheon...well, I basically don't really care about it, I always take Soul of the Brine King as major Pantheon and Soul of Ryslatha for minor Pantheon for my characters.

I think Soul of Arakaali might be better as major Pantheon depending on your Chaos resist. And Soul of Ralakesh seems useful too when you upgrade it to give blind and maim immunity.

Out of those 4 you should pick I think :)
Also, I don't change it between maps or even bosses. I guess it's not very relevant most of the time

@destinydesi: You can look at my profile or import if you want. But I am horrible with PoB and all it's checkboxes.
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Последняя редакция: Carmondai89. Время: 13 февр. 2021 г., 8:02:40
"
Carmondai89 написал:

@destinydesi: You can look at my profile or import if you want. But I am horrible with PoB and all it's checkboxes.

I just imported it thanks!
"
destinydesi написал:
"
Carmondai89 написал:

I just imported it thanks!

You're welcome.

Please note that most people pick Paradoxica, with mods like
over this quite cheap (around 20c) Sword I am using.
Paradoxica has around 15% more dmg, but in mapping in general and also most bossfights I value the speed of my sword more. It results in very good and easy maneuvering most of the time and a better ramp-up for Trinity and Inspiration.
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Hi everyone.
Recently I don't have much time to play so I don't appear here so much.

There is a maven fight video, but with 1 death. Just for reference, will be good if there are someone can post a deathless video :D
https://youtu.be/ZxCqxR6TnvA

And updated my glove, should be a nice boost since there are no damage on my previous glove.
"
caxerx написал:
Hi everyone.
Recently I don't have much time to play so I don't appear here so much.

There is a maven fight video, but with 1 death. Just for reference, will be good if there are someone can post a deathless video :D
https://youtu.be/ZxCqxR6TnvA

And updated my glove, should be a nice boost since there are no damage on my previous glove.

Insane glove, grats :) Ill link the video on the frontpage, thanks for sharing
After watching the pob in this guy's video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkuNRKX2_Zs&feature=youtu.be, i realized that we can save 6 skill points by having primordial bond and only one other notable on each of the jewels.

Here's my gear.
here's my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/LMwxAgaU

Basically your pastebin says 22 million dps. Mine says 5 million.
Performing HORRIBLY in shaper which is my go-to test for builds.
I was using 4 Lightning Golems and 4 Ice Golems at the time.

no idea what the golem setup is for which scenario boss or mapping. you have 4 golems idk which to use and when.

using Auras cuz I managed to get the ele-hit down to 16 mana so I had a ton of mana to reserve, why not?. haste/arctic armor/precision.

Manually casting ancestral warchief, bloodrage, and assassins mark sucks but oh well its the best I got.

My dps is severely under performing idk if PoB calculated the golems buff or not. not sure if your PoB configures the calcs to make up for this or not. . .

22% enemy resistance pen (21 from weapons 1 from jewel) <<<< I assume this is good but my life is 4.5k which is causing me to consider a mirrored shield. . .maybe idk

Abyssus was to make up for my lack of crit multi. didnt have a minion helm and my crit chance is 75% (effectively 94% and possibly more because of the assassins mark)

I would write more but its a wall of text by now. Seeking Feedback ~

"
PleaseMasterMakeMeScream написал:

Here's my gear.
here's my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/LMwxAgaU

Basically your pastebin says 22 million dps. Mine says 5 million.
Performing HORRIBLY in shaper which is my go-to test for builds.
I was using 4 Lightning Golems and 4 Ice Golems at the time.

no idea what the golem setup is for which scenario boss or mapping. you have 4 golems idk which to use and when.

using Auras cuz I managed to get the ele-hit down to 16 mana so I had a ton of mana to reserve, why not?. haste/arctic armor/precision.

Manually casting ancestral warchief, bloodrage, and assassins mark sucks but oh well its the best I got.

My dps is severely under performing idk if PoB calculated the golems buff or not. not sure if your PoB configures the calcs to make up for this or not. . .

22% enemy resistance pen (21 from weapons 1 from jewel) <<<< I assume this is good but my life is 4.5k which is causing me to consider a mirrored shield. . .maybe idk

Abyssus was to make up for my lack of crit multi. didnt have a minion helm and my crit chance is 75% (effectively 94% and possibly more because of the assassins mark)

I would write more but its a wall of text by now. Seeking Feedback ~

1. Use every type of golem (Ice, Lightning, Flame, Chaos, Stone). Golem effect itself does not stack. But you will grant more damage and golem effect when you summon more golem. Always keep all types of golem.

2. Haste and Precision is good. But since we have nice damage reduction and evasion. If you don't die so often while mapping, try to get Aspect of the Spider for more damage.

3. Try Assassin Mark on Hit ring. If mana is a problem, you can have Divergent Elemental Damage with Attack Gem for mana leech. Or lower the level of precision.

4. Get crit multi on jewel, Abyssuss only gives Crit Multi but have a large side effect.

5. 4.5k life can be one shot by many thing. Maybe look for more life.

BTW, my new helmet is done :D
Последняя редакция: caxerx. Время: 14 февр. 2021 г., 9:10:18

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация