[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

hello in Dual wielding setup gems on swords exacly is same as setup in first page ? becuase some games on boot and sword is deffrent than pob link and in pob use shild idk that gems is for shild setup ? anybody have pob for dual sword setup gems? some gemes on bodyarmor-boot-sword is deffrent in pob link and setup in site :| idk which one i should use pls help thx //// .... CLUSTER IS SAME RIGHT ? 2- for six link gem Divergent Elemental Damage with Attacks Support is better or Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks Support
3- i cant find Megalomaniac Medium Cluster Jewel with that passive in market do u have any offer for another medium cluster maybe better cluster? becuase i cant find this Megalomaniac Medium Cluster Jewel
Последняя редакция: shadow2A. Время: 10 февр. 2021 г., 5:26:13
I am trying this build.

I am thinking of getting a animated guardian into the build + using saviour and a paradoxiva sword.
animated guardian to buff everyone.

Anyone tested this build with a animated guardian and saviour ?

I like this build allot. Just trying to test something with it to make it more me.
Hey guys. Wrath aura from lightning golem didnt ruin our dmg with Elemental Equilibirum? Every hit we do some lightning dmg, and enemies always with +25% lightning resist.
idk why but my dmg on boss is very very low pls check my character in my profile and help me why i have low dmg on boss fight thx
Последняя редакция: shadow2A. Время: 11 февр. 2021 г., 18:18:15
"
umad94 написал:
Anyone tested this build with a animated guardian and saviour ?

I tried paradoxica + saviour early this league, and it doesn't feel good. Every elemental hit alternates between weapons, so half the time you get a hit without x2 paradoxica modifier, dual wielding bonus to attack speed does not helps much.
Most importantly, saviour clones mess up Elemental Equilibrium, and we lost a huge chunk of our "cheating" damage multiplier.
Clones can't hit additional targets so don't help with clear either. Overall, it's just not good

Not sure what are you trying to do with animated guardian, do not have much experience with it, and I can't see how this should work

"
Tailsone написал:
Hey guys. Wrath aura from lightning golem didnt ruin our dmg with Elemental Equilibirum? Every hit we do some lightning dmg, and enemies always with +25% lightning resist.

Elemental hit works a bit differently than other skills. It innately has all damage types. Let's say elemental hit has 100 cold, 100 fire and 100 lightning damage. You add wrath, now EH damage is 100 cold, 100 fire, 120 lightning. Then when you hit, it rolls random element and does damage of only that element. In case of lightning 120 dmg, and 100 for others. Elemental hit can never mess up EE, because it does only damage of one type every hit. On the other side, all increases and additions of concrete element works only for 33% of their power. That's why scaling elemental hit is a bit tricky, and general damage increase of golems buff works good with it
Последняя редакция: Arykst. Время: 11 февр. 2021 г., 18:51:07
"
shadow2A написал:
idk why but my dmg on boss is very very low pls check my character and help me why i have low dmg on boss fight thx

1. You should unspec Elemental Overload, you can't crit with it.
2. Change ancestral call in your 6 link. Ancestral call helps a lot witch clear, but loses like ~50% more damage. You can get back your clear speed with Annointing tribal fury, getting +1 strike on gloves, and getting explody chest (which you already have)
3. Use Trinity support, it's great. The best, actually
4. Consider changing close combat support for rutless. I don't really like close combat as it's too conditional. But you may stick to that if you always hugging a boss.
5. It's not that important as all previous points, but just scale more with AS, crit + crit multi. Get better jewels, get more megalomaniacs with primordial bond, tailwind boots, get +1 active skills on chest. Especially jewels, they can be much much better and give like 60%+ crit multi
6. Use PoB and try yourself
Последняя редакция: Arykst. Время: 11 февр. 2021 г., 18:34:11
Also get a boot enchant...Ele Pen is best for Boss DPS

Did 2 recordings yesterday to showcase the build a bit

Deathless Sirus AL8:
https://youtu.be/_PZOp0_mc9A

Since someone asked if you can tank the beam with this build: Apparently, but as I said it depends. I did it a few times in earlier Sirus phases and you can see it in the final phase at 3:17. But I think I dodged/blocked quite a bit...however, that's part of the build.

random 10-way Lex Proxima fight:
https://youtu.be/BoDCzpaXlL8
Tankiness really is no issue...
Could have used flasks way more

Maybe I try a Maven one, but I don't like the fight and it's not very profitable. That'd mostly showcase I don't know where to run :D

“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Последняя редакция: Carmondai89. Время: 12 февр. 2021 г., 7:22:48
"
Carmondai89 написал:

Deathless Sirus AL8:

Since someone asked if you can tank the beam with this build: Apparently, but as I said it depends. I did it a few times in earlier Sirus phases and you can see it in the final phase at 3:17. But I think I dodged/blocked quite a bit...however, that's part of the build.

Maybe I try a Maven one, but I don't like the fight and it's not very profitable. That'd mostly showcase I don't know where to run :D

hello y was intersting for tanking beam what was ur phanton on siros fight?
"
Carmondai89 написал:

Deathless Sirus AL8:

thank you for sharing the videos, i put them on the front page
"
Rumblepie написал:

thank you for sharing the videos, i put them on the front page

You're welcome :)
Currently leveling another build but I try to optimize this further...got some +1 Strike + Culling Strike Gloves now, which make bossing a bit easier still. But they are not fully crafted yet.

@shadow2A: I am not sure what you mean, but I guess it's the phantom-like skill button display.

That is Convocation. A recent addition of mine that I forgot to mention. I was upset that sometimes the Golems get stuck in Sirus' Labyrinth in the last phase and the damage falls off just when you can attack him. So I swapped convocation in for some gem I just had for leveling. If you time it right, you can save your Golems quite consistently. If not, add Faster Casting, that should do the trick :)

Aside from Sirus, I am not using it however.
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация