[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

"
Rumblepie написал:
After watching the pob in this guy's video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkuNRKX2_Zs&feature=youtu.be, i realized that we can save 6 skill points by having primordial bond and only one other notable on each of the jewels.

I think the passive position is order by alphabet. The jewel must not have Feasting Fiends otherwise Primordial Bond will become the center one
"
caxerx написал:
"
Rumblepie написал:
After watching the pob in this guy's video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkuNRKX2_Zs&feature=youtu.be, i realized that we can save 6 skill points by having primordial bond and only one other notable on each of the jewels.

I think the passive position is order by alphabet. The jewel must not have Feasting Fiends otherwise Primordial Bond will become the center one

Yep, so all we need is renewal and primordial bond, and then a skill which alphabetically is above those .. :D
Next time i go for this build, this will be the POB i try out: https://pastebin.com/vyE8NKcs
EDIT: Will probably be an Interrogator version like this: https://pastebin.com/7QjV6Lvu
Последняя редакция: Rumblepie. Время: 14 февр. 2021 г., 10:43:57
Is there a reason why you only overcap lightning resistance for oak instead of going for same resistance overall? Just lazy xd?
"
PleaseMasterMakeMeScream написал:

Here's my gear.
here's my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/LMwxAgaU

Basically your pastebin says 22 million dps. Mine says 5 million.
Performing HORRIBLY in shaper which is my go-to test for builds.
I was using 4 Lightning Golems and 4 Ice Golems at the time.

no idea what the golem setup is for which scenario boss or mapping. you have 4 golems idk which to use and when.

using Auras cuz I managed to get the ele-hit down to 16 mana so I had a ton of mana to reserve, why not?. haste/arctic armor/precision.

Manually casting ancestral warchief, bloodrage, and assassins mark sucks but oh well its the best I got.

My dps is severely under performing idk if PoB calculated the golems buff or not. not sure if your PoB configures the calcs to make up for this or not. . .

22% enemy resistance pen (21 from weapons 1 from jewel) <<<< I assume this is good but my life is 4.5k which is causing me to consider a mirrored shield. . .maybe idk

Abyssus was to make up for my lack of crit multi. didnt have a minion helm and my crit chance is 75% (effectively 94% and possibly more because of the assassins mark)

I would write more but its a wall of text by now. Seeking Feedback ~

Your pob is all over the place, you should edit configuration a bit better. Distance to enemy 1 is unlikely but ok. Also 50% shock is bit far. I'd say 15% is more realistic. Importing in PoB by default does not allocate clusters, you should do it manually.

1. My number 1 question is how did you get 225% multi Abyssus. It's even in your profile though maximum roll should be 125% Nevermind, it's a standard, and legacy item. Anyway, regular Abyssus is not great because you get a flat phys damage which does nothing. You may consider Replica Abyssus, though I'd not use Abyssus at all, and use +2/+3 level of golems, golem buffs just give a lot of everything to skip on.

2. Spec Elemental Equilibrium, it's free damage.

3. Your jewels are kinda meh. Red Nightmare just gives 4% block. 2!! Careful Plannings give 54 dex and 74 dex, just get it on gear srsly or these +30 dex nodes. Jewels can get 60+ crit multi, 2 these jewels will offset your Abyssus.

4. @caxerx gave good advices, most importantly, use all your golems. Chaos golem gives quite a bit of phys reduction and gives us tankiness. Stone golem gives a nice regen to sustain. Fire one is just more damage

5. Not damagewise, but you've got 20% block which isn't great, that's why most of the people go Acrobatics + phase acrobatics. Just adding a shield will not make you tanky

6. You annoint is useless, get something better.

7. After a bit of playing with your PoB you should be doing 10+M shaper dps, which is more than enough for him I think -- https://pastebin.com/6Ax2fATN
Do you really struggle with dps or is it more about staying alive and mechanics?
Последняя редакция: Arykst. Время: 14 февр. 2021 г., 19:28:35
"
NameMerken написал:
Is there a reason why you only overcap lightning resistance for oak instead of going for same resistance overall? Just lazy xd?

because evenly capping all res in incredibly difficult and requires a lot of space on the tree. I have done it before and it gave tremendous benefit however its much much easier to stick to one element in this case lightning since it does the most amount of dps

@caxerx
1 - I didn't know golem buffs don't stack, but here is another issue. I can summon a total of 9 golems. . .and there are only 6 in the game. so there is another problem.

2 - I would quickly replace haste with aspect of the spider asap. I'll see what I can do. mapping is flawless everything dies almost instantly.

3 - I'm good on mana, Ele-hit is 16 mana cost so its very easy to manage. I should look into getting that ring though its automatic curse is a huge quality of life

4 - eehhh crit multi jewels just don't provide enough, its like 15% max per jewel, I would need 4 or 5 jewels to even get 100%. legacy abyssus is a fat 225%. its the damage while bossing is my issue.

5 - I know the 4.5k life. I saw it on my char and I feel like its a death sentence. 6k is the global standard for safety. My logic was if I get hit by a boss attack or spell? then I failed the mechanics of the fight, remember the 6k life total is
"IF you get hit maybe you don't die, you're not supposed to get hit but IF you get hit (you made a mistake) maybe you don't die"
I'm saying the purpose to stack life isn't for the goal of getting hit, we never want to get hit but if we do, it maybe save us. I'm going to revisit the build see where I can make changes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Arykst

1 - I literally copied the OP's PoB and the calc was 50 so I carried it over. I will change this to 15%

2 - its only because the crit multi. nothing else. I was having attribute issues like the dex for my swords so the +24 to all attributes helped a little bit.

3 - I will spec into EE, idk why I missed that.

4 - I know my jewels are meh. dude the megolomaniac jewels were like 50ex a piece x_x so I had to search my gear-overflow tabs for "barely good enough" jewels.
Red nightmare is ONLY for endurance charge generation. hyper specific gear gets really expensive. I limited my search for life and res. asking for specific attributes on top of the life and res gets really expensive.

5 - Ah yes the Acro/Phase Acro combo. I hate this because its good bait and good troll of a stupid skill node.
here is says:

40% to dodge attack hits
30% to dodge spell hits
what this translates into is:

60% you will get hit by attacks
70% you will get hit by spells.

this node is dumb, I would never rely on these to save me, better you avoid the hits entirely, learn the mechanics of the fight so you don't get hit and that will save you. not this stupid node
its so stupid and a shame waste of 5 precious skillpoints. lol I will never use Acro/Phase Acro so dumb.

6 - not only is the anointment useless but so is the amulet itself. If there are only 6 golems in the game, how is it beneficial to be able to summon 9 golems when the golem buffs dont stack? I will make some changes. probably scrap the amulet altogether.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@rumblepie
could you please add into the PoB notes section and/or the guide itself that golem buffs dont stack? Also could you address the issue of being able to summon 9 golems while only 6 golems are in the game?
In addition to this, can you specify the gem setup for bosses? You have Ruthless and Awakened Ancestral Call disabled. I had to assume a combination for bossing and mapping.

Thank you everyone who gave feedback, will make changes and update my PoB :)
Последняя редакция: PleaseMasterMakeMeScream. Время: 14 февр. 2021 г., 20:26:27
"

@caxerx
1 - I didn't know golem buffs don't stack, but here is another issue. I can summon a total of 9 golems. . .and there are only 6 in the game. so there is another problem.

- Summon 2 for each type. Just to prevent when 1 golem die you lose a type of buff when doing boss.

"
2 - I would quickly replace haste with aspect of the spider asap. I'll see what I can do. mapping is flawless everything dies almost instantly.

- I will think replacing Arctic Armour to Spider. Since haste attack speed is quite important for melee. Faster attack means you have more time to react from boss skill. With Chaos Golem you will already get ~50% phy reduction and even more with Fortify. Arctic Armour is not really needed.

"
4 - eehhh crit multi jewels just don't provide enough, its like 15% max per jewel, I would need 4 or 5 jewels to even get 100%. legacy abyssus is a fat 225%. its the damage while bossing is my issue.

- One jewel can give you up to 48% crit multi. You can target ~30% if you don't have enough budget.

Check this link for buying nice jewel (for Ritual player, remember change it to Ritual League):
"

"
5 - I know the 4.5k life. I saw it on my char and I feel like its a death sentence. 6k is the global standard for safety. My logic was if I get hit by a boss attack or spell? then I failed the mechanics of the fight, remember the 6k life total is
"IF you get hit maybe you don't die, you're not supposed to get hit but IF you get hit (you made a mistake) maybe you don't die"
I'm saying the purpose to stack life isn't for the goal of getting hit, we never want to get hit but if we do, it maybe save us. I'm going to revisit the build see where I can make changes.

- Just get hit. You can take some hit from boss with a large life pool, fast regen and good damage reduction. For example I ignore shaper's slam entirely because it do nothing for this build.

A extra AL8 shaper video, not witness by maven because it's already witnessed on my atlas.
https://youtu.be/JNlJgcFJxyQ

"
@Arykst
5 - Ah yes the Acro/Phase Acro combo. I hate this because its good bait and good troll of a stupid skill node.

Armor, ES and Block do nothing here. So the node is free dodge. We don't relies on dodge but it is free survivability. You can't 100% prevent error on doing boss. But with dodge you can prevent some fatal hit from boss.

"

6 - not only is the anointment useless but so is the amulet itself. If there are only 6 golems in the game, how is it beneficial to be able to summon 9 golems when the golem buffs dont stack? I will make some changes. probably scrap the amulet altogether.

Golem buff don't stack, but more golem give more buff. Check the Ascendancy node.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elementalist

Liege of the Primordial
Summoned Golems are Immune to Elemental Damage
+1 to maximum number of Golems
20% increased Damage per Summoned Golem
25% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems per Summoned Golem

Elemancer
+1 to maximum number of Golems
20% increased Golem Damage per Summoned Golem
35% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments per Summoned Golem
25% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems per Summoned Golem

3 golem give you total 120% increased damage and 150% increased golem buff effect.
Последняя редакция: caxerx. Время: 14 февр. 2021 г., 22:11:22
"
Rumblepie написал:
Next time i go for this build, this will be the POB i try out: https://pastebin.com/vyE8NKcs
EDIT: Will probably be an Interrogator version like this: https://pastebin.com/7QjV6Lvu

Look nice, but with Interrogator we can't do Shock, Ignite, Chilled and Frozen. Maybe it should be untick from POB.

This version seems extremely hardcore viable. But I think higher damage have huge advantage in the new boss Maven.
fixed my build :D

current pastebin here >>> https://pastebin.com/hLNcdjDt

killed shaper in like 5 seconds per phase (excluding time to reposition).

currently using Ele-hit / multistrike / close combat / Ele dmg / trinity / ruthless
Pob says 15 million dps with light. I'm assuming mapping gems is just replacing ruthless with awakened ancestral call. fortify I'm not using cuz its slightly less dps overall (as opposed to multistrike/ruthless).

One thing I noticed shapers life was:
"1st attack -5% life, 2nd attack -5% life, 3rd attack -15% life (ruthless blow trigger effect)"
[the % are for example, just to give a general idea]

but I'm assuming its either the ruthless blow effect or when the Ele-hit triggered a lightning attack? idk I can't pinpoint what chunks shapers life? the ruthless blow or lightning? or both at the same time?

would it be beneficial to use a combat focus jewel and exclude cold or fire?
In any case I'm happy with the build as it seems to be performing as expected:)
"

would it be beneficial to use a combat focus jewel and exclude cold or fire?
In any case I'm happy with the build as it seems to be performing as expected:)

You will lost the benefit from Trinity because the excluded damage will be always the lowest resonance.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация