[3.13] SRS (Summon Raging Spirit) 11+ Aura Build! Double Your Party's DPS! Fun League Starter :)

Tnx for the tipa, now i can run haste, hatred, wrath and skittles.
Can you explain to me how dread banner works? Ia it an aura with a cast?
"
Wyvpank7 написал:
Tnx for the tipa, now i can run haste, hatred, wrath and skittles.
Can you explain to me how dread banner works? Ia it an aura with a cast?

The way Dread Banner works, is that if you cast it once, it reserves our mana, and if you cast it again, it un-reserves our mana, places the banner on the ground, and gives additional benefits if we are standing in the radius of the placed banner aura circle.

For our build, placing the banner doesn't do much for us, so we will be treating the banner like our other auras. We cast it, it reserves our mana, it gives us the unplaced banner buffs (puts the banner on our back,) and we just leave it there having our mana reserved all the time.

www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
Thank you very much, last tip i need...it's hard to cap 3 stats at same time, strenght and dext much harder, do you think is a problem to block gems levelling up? Do you prefer dext over strenght?
"
Wyvpank7 написал:
Thank you very much, last tip i need...it's hard to cap 3 stats at same time, strenght and dext much harder, do you think is a problem to block gems levelling up? Do you prefer dext over strenght?

If you are having trouble with attributes while leveling, it is OK to keep your gems lower level for now, but don't forget to level them up once you get more attributes on your gear. I would say prioritize getting Dexterity on your gear first so you can keep your Haste aura leveled.

A few tips to help with attribute problems while leveling:

-Use your crafting bench to craft Strength or Dexterity on your current gear if any of your rares have an open suffix for crafting.

-Temporarily spec one node on your passive tree that gives either 30 Strength or 30 Dexterity. You will un-spec this node once you get the attributes you need on gear later on.

-If your amulet is not anointed yet, temporarily anoint your amulet with a node that gives +30 to either Strength or Dexterity ("Alacrity" or "Physique" for example.) The oils you need to craft this are very cheap, and you may have already found enough to do the craft. Remember to change this craft once you have the attributes you need on gear. (See the amulet section under the "Gear" section on the guide for more info about end-game anointing.)

I hope you are having fun with the build :)
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
I'm sorry but i've a last question for you! I really enjoy the build and i don't want to lose currency building it.
I see a Megalomaniac jewel in your tree, can i buy a random one or i need to find a specific Megalomaniac? How they works? Thanks!
"
Wyvpank7 написал:
I'm sorry but i've a last question for you! I really enjoy the build and i don't want to lose currency building it.
I see a Megalomaniac jewel in your tree, can i buy a random one or i need to find a specific Megalomaniac? How they works? Thanks!

Megalomaniac jewels give you completely different nodes depending on what it rolls, so it's very important to get the right one. Here is a general search for a jewel that would have 2 good stats for you on Heist league
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/7rDv5rlH5
You will want to look for a jewel with a 3rd stat which gives benefits to the build, but is also in your budget. (See more about good Cluster jewel combinations on the "Passive Tree, Pantheons, and Bandits" section of the guide.)

After buying and speccing the nodes for the jewel, make sure to start running a Purity (ice, lightning, or fire), depending on which jewel variation you bought. Running a Purity will give you a lot of elemental resistance, so you won't have to worry about getting the resistance as much on other gear!

Lastly, this jewel will be one of the last things you buy. Make sure you are at least level 90 before you start shopping for this jewel. It is mainly what you want to use once you start running out of good points to take on the base tree. Glad you are enjoying the build :)
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
Now i've reached lv80, at this moment i can have up haste, haterd, anger, wrath and skittles (on victario's chest) but nothing more. I found an amulet with 25% reduced anger mana reservation as well. To cast other buff what cam i do? More gear with +mana?
For purity of light on Doryani's feet i need mana fot it's reservation or it will cast "for free"? Ty!
"
Wyvpank7 написал:
Now i've reached lv80, at this moment i can have up haste, haterd, anger, wrath and skittles (on victario's chest) but nothing more. I found an amulet with 25% reduced anger mana reservation as well. To cast other buff what cam i do? More gear with +mana?
For purity of light on Doryani's feet i need mana fot it's reservation or it will cast "for free"? Ty!

More gear with mana helps to cast Precision, Clarity, and Vitality.

To cast the other auras, make sure you are running jewels that have the corruption implicit "1% reduced mana reserved" and make sure you are using the unique jewel "Conqueror's Efficiency." You will also eventually want to buy two level 3 Enlighten gems, and link it to your auras (see gem section for more info.)

Also make sure you have picked up the nodes "Charisma" "Influence" "Leadership" and "Sovereignty" on your skill tree. Once you do all the things above, you should be able to cast 10 auras!

For the purity (your 11th aura) you will still need to reserve mana, even if you wear Doryani's. You will not be able to use the purity until you get a cluster jewel that gives you reduced reservation for your purity.

www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
Ty very much for you patience to explain!I forgot to pick up the "Cherisma" node!
Now i'll search for an enlighten gem to link with precision, banner and another one (6L on chest is to difficult for me). Enlighten works with each aura linked?
Thanks.
"
Wyvpank7 написал:
Ty very much for you patience to explain!I forgot to pick up the "Cherisma" node!
Now i'll search for an enlighten gem to link with precision, banner and another one (6L on chest is to difficult for me). Enlighten works with each aura linked?
Thanks.

Yes, Enlighten will work with each aura linked. Also, if you are having trouble running all of your auras, make sure you are using a level 1 Precision for now. You will want to prioritize running more auras, and Precision takes up more mana the more you level the gem.
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация