[3.13] SRS (Summon Raging Spirit) 11+ Aura Build! Double Your Party's DPS! Fun League Starter :)

Great news, now with setup suggested i only miss the banner casted.
I'm running tier 5/10 maps now and sometimes rares/uniques can easily wipe me.
I've reached all ress capped, 3700 life and 1300 ES, how can i improve my survivability? Do you think meat shield can help my zombies to making better wall? Thanks!
"
Wyvpank7 написал:
Great news, now with setup suggested i only miss the banner casted.
I'm running tier 5/10 maps now and sometimes rares/uniques can easily wipe me.
I've reached all ress capped, 3700 life and 1300 ES, how can i improve my survivability? Do you think meat shield can help my zombies to making better wall? Thanks!

Good to hear the aura problems were fixed!

I want to note that this build is very dependent on manually dodging for survivability. You want to constantly be moving around and only casting the SRS when you know you are safe. Luckily, the Unleash support gem makes it so we only need to cast SRS once every couple of seconds. You will want to be using your movement skill constantly to dodge. You can try using Meat Shield on the zombies, but it probably won't help much.

That being said, your life pool is low for your level. Here are a few tips for increasing your life pool.

-Try to upgrade your gear so that all of your non-unique items have a decent life roll.

-Make sure you have the main life nodes (and the small passives around them) specced on the tree. These include "Constitution" "Written in Blood" "Melding" "Heart and Soul" "Purity of Flesh" "Quick Recovery" and "Devotion" If you do not have enough points, spec out of some minion damage for now.

-See if you can replace a couple of your rare jewels for jewels that have 7% increased maximum life.

Hope that helps!
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
Tnx for all teh tips. Right now i've the same skill tree as you linked in the guide, except for the 3 points running to the cluster jewel.
As mentioned before i'm running with the Femur and without Aegis but i don't think they help to survive.
For sure my gear don't have mych life and ES, i need to upgrade it.
That said, i'm really enjoying this build, everything is clear and also your feeds are great! Hope to see some other builds from you in next league, have a nice day.
Feel free to post again if you have any other questions! I hope you continue to enjoy playing the build :)

Happy Holidays!
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
[BIG UPDATE]

I made a video guide for the build! Check it out here if you are interested:
https://youtu.be/_KpUzdHySfA

I added the video link to the original guide post as well.

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year :)
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
Hi Hanna, thanks for your guide! Looking forward to starting with it in 3.13!

How is your build going against endgame, like Sirus A8? I usually get bored of a build if I see I cant use it good in endgame...

"
Bekse написал:
Hi Hanna, thanks for your guide! Looking forward to starting with it in 3.13!

How is your build going against endgame, like Sirus A8? I usually get bored of a build if I see I cant use it good in endgame...

Hello! Thank you for reading the guide! It is definitely not the best build for Sirus, but A8 Sirus is definitely doable if you are used to the fight. The main difficult thing is that the Die Beam will oneshot you, so you need to be good at dodging that (I'm not lol.) Other than the last phase where he spams his beam, the fight is very easy.

As for other endgame bosses, I still need to try Uber Elder and Uber Atziri, but Shaper, Shaper and Elder guardians, regular Elder, and Conquerors are easy-mode. The build does rely heavily on manual dodging though, so you will need to be comfortable with the fight mechanics if you don't want to die a few times.

You can see some boss kill videos under the "Videos" section, and let me know if there is a particular kill you would like to see, and I'll try to record a video. I hope you enjoy the build!
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
Hi, thanks for your reply! Hmmm got me doubting though. Still looking for a summoner build I can league start and be a great boss killer as well... 😟
"
Bekse написал:
Hi, thanks for your reply! Hmmm got me doubting though. Still looking for a summoner build I can league start and be a great boss killer as well... 😟

If your main focus for the league is boss farming, and you don't mind playing meta, a Spectre or Golem build would probably be more bossing friendly. This SRS build focuses on fast map clear and party play rather than bossing (although most bosses aren't a problem.)

If you are playing this build mainly for bossing, you might want to try using a setup where instead of using Victario's Charity/Necromantic Aegis, you just use a tankier (high life) shield with a +1 to level of all fire spell skill gems roll. You wouldn't lose too much damage, and might help the character tank some bigger hits.
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
well, since your guide it's updated at december i will try to follow it in the next league. I hope to play with friends and since they are new to support them with auras. I did necrobot and had fun with SRS even if i don't remember well and coming back after a year it's like play another game... so many changes lol.

once i had all the atlas done, now it's totally clear haha

since i am quite noob, the https://pastebin.com/h8jbSnMR link doesn't give me passive tree progression like lv20-30-50-70-90 with passives but just the complete tree, is it possible to have it with leveling steps if is not time consuming? thank you!

thanks for sharing the guide

EDIT
nvm i have seen at 16:00 of the video the skill progression.ty
Последняя редакция: metat0r0. Время: 8 янв. 2021 г., 14:54:20

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация