[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

"
gabriella88 написал:
Hey! I got myself a redeemer and crusader vaal regalia. Is it a problem that it has crusader influence aswell for crafting?

Its not the end of the world but it makes your chances of hitting aura mod amd high es rolls smaller because of the increased pool of mods. Could end up costing more but then again you could be lucky. Check out your odds on craftofexile.com
"
facelessman122 написал:
"
gabriella88 написал:
Hey! I got myself a redeemer and crusader vaal regalia. Is it a problem that it has crusader influence aswell for crafting?

Its not the end of the world but it makes your chances of hitting aura mod amd high es rolls smaller because of the increased pool of mods. Could end up costing more but then again you could be lucky. Check out your odds on craftofexile.com

Hey, thanks for the answer! I went onto craftofexile.com and instead of 47 tries it should take 50 tries, so ill stick with that armour. /Gabbi
"
gabriella88 написал:
"
facelessman122 написал:
"
gabriella88 написал:

Hey, thanks for the answer! I went onto craftofexile.com and instead of 47 tries it should take 50 tries, so ill stick with that armour. /Gabbi

Nice that's better than I thought. Goodluck
is there an easy way in pob to see what aura boosting you are at? I know I am over 300 which means I can do some cutting /changing out clusters to get more out of my tree but I hate adding them up over and over.
"
WulfKnightz13 написал:
is there an easy way in pob to see what aura boosting you are at? I know I am over 300 which means I can do some cutting /changing out clusters to get more out of my tree but I hate adding them up over and over.

I hate counting too, so all I do is make sure my Max res is still capped at 90, if its not 90 then you know it's not over 300%
"
Turbo32 написал:
"
WulfKnightz13 написал:

I hate counting too, so all I do is make sure my Max res is still capped at 90, if its not 90 then you know it's not over 300%

You can see it on pob. Look at the calc page, select an aura in the top box. The next box down will give you a multiplier which needs to be over x 3.0 ie 300%
Последняя редакция: facelessman122. Время: 2 нояб. 2020 г., 11:34:17
"
Turbo32 написал:
"
WulfKnightz13 написал:

Go to calcs - select an aura as active skill - check "aura effect mod", it is at x3 or above, you're good.

Say it says x3.06 - it means you can drop 6% aura effect.
My fault. Missed this

"Note: Divergent Determination doesn't display armour properly in PoB. So use my above screenshot as your example."
Последняя редакция: Greyf24. Время: 3 нояб. 2020 г., 5:39:49
"
Greyf24 написал:
Man, you are goddamn liar. You dont have 90% Phys reduct!!! You have only 20!!!

Flasks dont work all the time, and after you get HUGE phys punch, its too late to drink flasks...

By the way, guide is a bit useful. But still need some permanent phys reduct

no he has exactly what he is advertising.

divergent determination does not work in PoB so do not trust PoB. Just follow the guide and check in game.

"
Greyf24 написал:
Man, yo uare goddamn liar. You dont have 90% Phys reduct!!! You have only 20!!!

Flasks dont work all the time, and after you get HUGE phys punch, its too late to drink flasks...

Lol I think there is some miss understanding. You need divergent determination for you to get phys reduction.
There is a bug in POB that doesn't take into account of Divergent Determination making % of your evasion into armour. Hence then you look at the POB it looks like there only 20% phys reduction.
But in reality you can get 90% standing in hideout.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация