[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

"
falagar112 написал:
"
dvzbg написал:
Hey,

This build looks amazing, however, it seems that I can't get PoB to work.
Once I import the build, I am getting quite a few errors related to Modules/Build.lua, Classes/Control.lua etc
Is the link outdated? ;/

Thanks

you need to use the community PoB/Fork.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

see there.

Many thanks for that :) any leveling recommendations?
"
dvzbg написал:
"
falagar112 написал:
"
dvzbg написал:
Hey,

This build looks amazing, however, it seems that I can't get PoB to work.
Once I import the build, I am getting quite a few errors related to Modules/Build.lua, Classes/Control.lua etc
Is the link outdated? ;/

Thanks

you need to use the community PoB/Fork.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

see there.

Many thanks for that :) any leveling recommendations?

i leveled with hollow palm and just picking up all dex/life nodes and then respeccing at 80 or so.
"
kidafrankenstein написал:
"
Nyangoro написал:
"
Lisann написал:
Multiple sources of maim do not stack https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Maim

Oh, so from my understanding, as well as from here: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Flesh_and_Stone

If Flesh and Stone is slotted, maim support can only take effect if it's directly linked to it but not if the latter is being run elsewhere.

"
kidafrankenstein написал:
I've been reading through the guide and posts and am looking to switch from LL to this.

What's the recommended amount of currency needed to buy in to this build at this point in the league?

I can answer this for you since I did it just yesterday. I spent about 50e worth of currency starting from the cookie cutter radiating carrion golems build.

That's also factoring in selling the shavronne's as well as the obsolete second vivinsect.

My personal advice is, unless you have already done your due diligence in PoB as well as mathing out all the prices of each individual replacement gear pieces, do not attempt to make the switch. And absolutely do not sell away your LL golem items until you are certain you want to lock in the final CI build.

Awesome. Thanks for the info.

Everything nyangoro said and I only want to back up what he said because the switch could become a frustrating experience if you hurry it.

I just did the switch a few days ago and I can only advise you to really plan ahead. There are quite a few different POBs and Item configs in this thread.

So decide first what you want to do. There is a scion version, there is the original version, there are version with two or three clusters etc.. They all require different items.

So chose a build version put everything into POB and see if it works. You don't want to buy 3 medium clusters for 8EX each just to find out that you need more strength on them.

And one more advice. Don't forget the jewels and skill gems in your calculations. If you want the synergies you can easily spend 50 EX or more just on the skill gems.

P.s. With the upcoming events in POE and a greater number of players not playing regular season anymore the prizes could vary a lot.
Последняя редакция: VigorDracul. Время: 3 дек. 2020 г., 7:49:08
Just wanted to throw out there that with naxxramas release in wow classic, shadowlands in retail, and the upcoming events in poe - and since I got 40/40 done, I won't be playing much, if at all.

However I do check the forums here daily and you can always PM me if you want to know something.

My setup is still as good as it gets (imo) and I keep everything equipped etc.

I still have this for sale too:

if anybody wants to try the staff version, you can pm me on the forums too and I'm happy to login and sell you.

good luck to everybody that continues to play and min/max :)
"
Nyangoro написал:
"
Lisann написал:
Multiple sources of maim do not stack https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Maim

Oh, so from my understanding, as well as from here: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Flesh_and_Stone

If Flesh and Stone is slotted, maim support can only take effect if it's directly linked to it but not if the latter is being run elsewhere.

Both FnS and Maim support say that for the inc phy dmg taken to take effect, maim has to be applied by fns or the supported skill respectively. fns+maim stack to 30% because of this wording. If you have two different sources, your 2 maims are overriding each other constantly, as they do not stack. Therefore, you are wasting a link and a ton of damage by using maim supp elsewhere than fns.
Последняя редакция: Lisann. Время: 3 дек. 2020 г., 10:44:35
one question about primordial harmony jewel.
I have noticed that swapping a primordial eminence for a primordial harmony, the golems dps goes down a bit.
I've noticed that pob doesn't take in account the golems cooldown recovery speed.
but I see that you guys say harmonies are a dps increase due to cooldown recovery rate.
is there a way to proper setup pob and show the true dps?
"
Giammafix написал:
one question about primordial harmony jewel.
I have noticed that swapping a primordial eminence for a primordial harmony, the golems dps goes down a bit.
I've noticed that pob doesn't take in account the golems cooldown recovery speed.
but I see that you guys say harmonies are a dps increase due to cooldown recovery rate.
is there a way to proper setup pob and show the true dps?

I'm not sure how the POB calculates the combined DPS, but I believe it doesn't take into account of the cool down of the skills.
But you can always do a little bit of math and add it up yourself.

The carrion golem has 3 attacks.
There is the default attack, spikes, leap.
https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Carrion+Golem

also from poedb we can know that their spikes and leap have a CD of 4 seconds.
So you can click on that exact attack (Spike cascade or leap) instead of the combo and divide the DPS by the new cooldown time. This should allow you to see the true DPS of their skills.

I think this was talked about in an older forum of the flame golem build a long time ago and their conclusion was the cooldown made a huge difference and is what gave the golems more dmg.

Also personally I think the leap and spikes are very important for clear speed, which is the weak part of carrion golems. Carrions have no problem with bosses but you can't really full clear legions with avg golem dps.
Последняя редакция: Turbo32. Время: 3 дек. 2020 г., 14:00:40

Just finished lab enchanting my gloves, they are now officially perfect ^_^
that lab enchant can really help with clear speed

"Summons three icy skull minions that explode at the end of their duration."

Quoted from reddit

"
Summoner builds:
"of the Grave when your Skills or Minions Kill" summons three blue SRS that act exactly like normal SRS but with higher damage and when they die or expire they explode dealing a moderate amount of damage. The cooldown is about half a second shorter than their duration so as long as one of them ends up killing something when it expires this enchant can chain itself.

Very happy with this :D
"
SkyReacher написал:

Just finished lab enchanting my gloves, they are now officially perfect ^_^
that lab enchant can really help with clear speed

"Summons three icy skull minions that explode at the end of their duration."

Quoted from reddit

"
Summoner builds:
"of the Grave when your Skills or Minions Kill" summons three blue SRS that act exactly like normal SRS but with higher damage and when they die or expire they explode dealing a moderate amount of damage. The cooldown is about half a second shorter than their duration so as long as one of them ends up killing something when it expires this enchant can chain itself.

Very happy with this :D

Really nice, how many tries did it take.
Also how much dps does those SRS actually provide?
I cant seem to find a guide for flasks? It is TBA in the guide

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация