[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

"
destis написал:
I cant seem to find a guide for flasks? It is TBA in the guide

The reason why there is non is because if the build is setup properly you won't need any.
But I would recommend to at least get an anti curse flask and if you don't have 90% phys reduction then carry a basalt flask.
And before reaching elemental ailement immune you would want flasks to counter them
The rest is all up to you.
Последняя редакция: Turbo32. Время: 4 дек. 2020 г., 4:00:51
"
Turbo32 написал:
"
SkyReacher написал:

Just finished lab enchanting my gloves, they are now officially perfect ^_^
that lab enchant can really help with clear speed

"Summons three icy skull minions that explode at the end of their duration."

Quoted from reddit

"
Summoner builds:
"of the Grave when your Skills or Minions Kill" summons three blue SRS that act exactly like normal SRS but with higher damage and when they die or expire they explode dealing a moderate amount of damage. The cooldown is about half a second shorter than their duration so as long as one of them ends up killing something when it expires this enchant can chain itself.

Very happy with this :D

Really nice, how many tries did it take.
Also how much dps does those SRS actually provide?

I was quite lucky with spamming dense fossils, took less than 100 slamms.
Quite hard to tell what's the DPS increase with the SRS but in dense mob groups it's noticeably faster clear speed like in 100% delirium or breach.
With my current setup they are always up so it's cool to have 3 extra minions at your service :)

Took me 4 lab runs with twice enchanted + Gift to the Goddess so a total of 8-9 ( if you take shrine ) per run.
Последняя редакция: SkyReacher. Время: 4 дек. 2020 г., 5:37:36
"
SkyReacher написал:

I was quite lucky with spamming dense fossils, took less than 100 slamms.
Quite hard to tell what's the DPS increase with the SRS but in dense mob groups it's noticeably faster clear speed like in 100% delirium or breach.
With my current setup they are always up so it's cool to have 3 extra minions at your service :)

Took me 4 lab runs with twice enchanted + Gift to the Goddess so a total of 8-9 ( if you take shrine ) per run.

I think the cool idea with the SRS is you don't need as many other minions summoned to support your carrion golem to reach 10 supporting minions. maybe you can somehow take advantage of that if they are very reliable being summoned all the time.
I think the cool idea with the SRS is you don't need as many other minions summoned to support your carrion golem to reach 10 supporting minions. maybe you can somehow take advantage of that if they are very reliable being summoned all the time.[/quote]

I get way over that regardless but that's a cool idea! :D

http://prntscr.com/vvq7pu
"
SkyReacher написал:

This now means you actually don't need the zombies and can have an extra socket for another aura or offering.
And to reliably summon them you could even bring a Writhing Jar.
Последняя редакция: Turbo32. Время: 4 дек. 2020 г., 7:32:29
"
Turbo32 написал:
"
SkyReacher написал:

This now means you actually don't need the zombies and can have an extra socket for another aura or offering.
And to reliably summon them you could even bring a Writhing Jar.

Interesting idea! just told Valk about it, lets see what we can come up with :D
this build work in next league wihout the alternate gems or they all are fix?
Последняя редакция: DuschtGernNackt. Время: 4 дек. 2020 г., 8:23:12
Aspect of the avian or aspect of the spider?

I see a lot of poeple using aspect of the avian over aspect of the spider. Is this beacuse of saqawal or is it simply better?

"
VigorDracul написал:
Aspect of the avian or aspect of the spider?

I see a lot of poeple using aspect of the avian over aspect of the spider. Is this beacuse of saqawal or is it simply better?

afaik Aspect of the avian provides more QoL & DPS boost than Aspect of the spider in general, regardless of the use of Saqawal - with it however, it's an obvious winner as your minions benefit from both alternations at once.
"
DuschtGernNackt написал:
this build work in next league wihout the alternate gems or they all are fix?

Will never know until patch notes

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация