[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

"
Turbo32 написал:
"
DuschtGernNackt написал:
this build work in next league wihout the alternate gems or they all are fix?

Will never know until patch notes

But we are very skeptical about it surviving :D
Had a great time, now to move on to my juggernaut. Prices negotiable.
Selling in standard:
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Последняя редакция: Spacecom. Время: 4 дек. 2020 г., 18:59:12
"
Spacecom написал:
Had a great time, now to move on to my juggernaut. Prices negotiable.
Selling in standard:

Abit weird to use this build thread to sell your gear in standard, probably should be using sale tabs like everyone else. Can't see you making bank regardless.

Also how are you even running the build on standard? Without the correct alternative q gems it's much much much worse in every way. Like almost pointless.
Последняя редакция: facelessman122. Время: 5 дек. 2020 г., 9:28:41
"
facelessman122 написал:

Abit weird to use this build thread to sell your gear in standard, probably should be using sale tabs like everyone else. Can't see you making bank regardless.

Also how are you even running the build on standard? Without the correct alternative q gems it's much much much worse in every way. Like almost pointless.

I paid 250 exalts for a divergent determination in standard. By the way you seem a little bit disturbed, relax, it's just pixels.
"
Spacecom написал:
"
facelessman122 написал:

I paid 250 exalts for a divergent determination in standard. By the way you seem a little bit disturbed, relax, it's just pixels.

Good start. I'm not disturbed mate just abit confused. You've just gone about things abit backwards. You really need the right league specific gems to really make the build work properly.

Until you have all those pieces I feel like it's abit unfair to everyone that's pushed the build to the max to offer critism.
Последняя редакция: facelessman122. Время: 5 дек. 2020 г., 11:25:03
Awakened Multistrike Support cost 150 exalts
AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!11111)))
You are confused.I only trying to sell my items no critisism. Check again my post you already quoted it many times.
"
Spacecom написал:
A warning to anyone dreaming of converting to the CL build.
I tried the C.I. version of this build. Not as advertised. I lost 5.000 energy shield to gain some physical damage reduction. Not impressed. Died first map I entered. The truth is that monsters barely touch you. But when a hit finaly manages to land, you die. I'seen poeple in videos with 4.000 energy shield tanking everythig afk. I have no idea how that's possible. I just died to Shaper beam instantly, even to Dominus beam in shaper realm.... anyway time to get rid the items before the big nerf.

Both this thread and waffles are closely linked. Plus you've edited it.

I apologise if I've misunderstood
Apology accepted. I still dont see any critisism. I think you just got hurt over some pixels, somehow you feel that a random post from a random person in internet was a personal attack to you and you had to defend it. You are wrong. Nothing like this is happening. Just trying to sell my items in standard. Thanks for promoting them though. Edit: you forgot to add the aura jewels too, I ll do it
Последняя редакция: Spacecom. Время: 5 дек. 2020 г., 11:42:53
"
Spacecom написал:
Apology accepted. I still dont see any critisism. I think you just got hurt over some pixels, somehow you feel that a random post from a random person in internet was a personal attack to you and you had to defend it. You are wrong. Nothing like this is happening. Just trying to sell my items in standard. Thanks for promoting them though. Edit: you forgot to add the aura jewels too, I ll do it

Your welcome. Your 5 passive mediums need all the help they can get.

Последняя редакция: facelessman122. Время: 5 дек. 2020 г., 12:05:35

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация