Clarity
Pride
Dread Banner
Haste
Determination
Grace
Flesh and Stone
Discipline

Wand is full with desecrate, offering and convocation, chest is full with Golem support, second ring is with zombies, also using specters and guardian (swapped it for now) and i have no other gem slots.

Only way is to drop something (spectre/zombie/dash/guardian/wand gems)?
"
Turbo32 написал:

Have you tried to import falagar's POB and see if the POB version you're using is correct?

i'm dumb. you were right, just had to update lol.

"
Gakat написал:
How to fit Poachers Mark and Precision?

I have:
Purity of Lightning
Purity of Fire
Purity of Ice
Vitality
Clarity
Pride
Dread Banner
Haste
Determination
Grace
Flesh and Stone
Discipline

Wand is full with desecrate, offering and convocation, chest is full with Golem support, second ring is with zombies, also using specters and guardian (swapped it for now) and i have no other gem slots.

Only way is to drop something (spectre/zombie/dash/guardian/wand gems)?

corruptions (haste on boots, aura on amulet/shield implicit), remove movement skill (you should have 200%+ movement speed with divergent anger)
This might have gotten lost last page with the wall of text.

My damage from spectres is trash compared to turbos (and others) POB, what the heck am i missing?

My POB
https://pastebin.com/RuWABHip
"
phocas99 написал:

My damage from spectres is trash compared to turbos (and others) POB, what the heck am i missing?

My POB

Happy to give extra currency or cards or whatever for help with what im missing. Its driving me insane lol.
so i just made an RMR/+1 int gems ammy with lvl 22 determination on it

would it be dumb to use it since divergent determination is just so damn strong?
what kinda DoT are we taking sometimes where we have to pop vaal discipline?

immune to freeze/ignite/shock, CI so immune to desecrated ground and poison. i know it's not bleed. 89% all res.

i would feel basically immune if it weren't for this mystery DoT
Последняя редакция: Lazarus507. Время: 8 дек. 2020 г., 20:58:35
"
phocas99 написал:

My POB

I'll look at it later tonight but currently I don't have as much DPS as falagar.
Also while I was writing my POB the biggest mistake I made was pinpoint, it gives 90% more dmg, not increased dmg.
And that one word made everything different.
Also the main reason why I only have 17m sDPS per FAS, I think it is because my staff isn't as good, and I needed better ghastly eye jewels with added flat cold. At least that was my conclusion, but there was a ton of editing needed to be made to calculate the spectre dmg.

So I took a look at the gems, you should get divergent purity of ice for more ice penetration and link that to enhance.
FAS has no base crit so they benefit very little from the precision, and you are using controlled destruction.
You really need hatred and try move the DPS gems like zealotry hatred to the helm for the +4lvl from alpha, save mana by linking them to awakened generosity instead of empower for even more dps.

Your staff has one craft missing, you need a +2 to supporting gems. And doesn't that staff cause you to reserve your energy shield instead of Mana?

Also since now you have a +2 staff your lvl21 purities will now all be lvl23. No need to be limited to being in a +2 item.

So I took a look at the POB, You only have 379% aura effect, every 25% will be another breaking point of getting about 1m sDPS.
You have made no configurations on your amulet so a huge chunk of your DPS is not calculated.
You can look at Falagar's old POB he shared and see how he configured his amulet.
This like pinpoint, Div clarity, AG and probably other stuff that the POB won't calculate for you will need to be manually editted onto the amulet.
You can look at Falagar's amulet and try understand how and where he got the numbers from, so you can edit it onto your amulet as well.
(Falagar's POB: https://pastebin.com/X4AZpmq4)

Replace empower with bonechill in the hungry loop, that will be extra dps. Your +2 to all is essentially already a lvl 3 empower.

Basically to truly find out the sources that is causing dmg difference you need to turn on your POB and the person you are comparing to.
Then in Calcs choose spectre and tick Show minion stas.
There will be an orange box below showing Skill hit damage, This is where all the numbers are. Then compare your numbers to his, find out what is lower and hover your mouse over that number it actually will tell you the sources of that number.
You will then need to compare them one by one, this is a very long and tiring process but it will eventually let you know what is causing the number difference.

Also don't forget the FAS has a mortar spell which they cast every 6 seconds.
So you can switch the minion skill in calcs under spectre to Frost mortar and divide that number by 6 and add it onto your frost projectile dps.

Последняя редакция: Turbo32. Время: 9 дек. 2020 г., 3:00:50
"
Lazarus507 написал:
what kinda DoT are we taking sometimes where we have to pop vaal discipline?

immune to freeze/ignite/shock, CI so immune to desecrated ground and poison. i know it's not bleed. 89% all res.

i would feel basically immune if it weren't for this mystery DoT

Burning ground and those cold dmg over time areas you get in simus.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация