[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

"
LOLME132 написал:
Could you add End Game POB, because it's not showing? :)

Very endgame POB look on p.105 someone called valk_d shared his POB there.
"
wtf is this build cant even close t9-t10, i die like a fly

You are not using the necessary gems. especially the Divergent determination.
This means you have zero physical reduction.
The whole purpose of going CI is to have the gem sockets to run that gem with grace and link it to enhance to achieve 90% physical reduction.
If you cannot do that then probably the low life version is better than your current condition atm...
"
"
Turbo32 написал:
"
In the Budget Golem gear section it says

"Get a Redeemer shield with" . The sentence just cuts off.

Well I could sell my Int stacking PS/KB wander gear and get like 100 ex or more but IDK if I want to do that.

Hrm.

I would highly suggest you start with the lowlife version by WaffleT and if you enjoy the build and want to upgrade then you can transfer to CI.
The CI version will need levels and the jewels are a little harder to get than the LL version.

I would however suggest instead of getting two vivinsects, you should get a hungry loop for zombies and invest into some reduced Mana reservation to add in flesh and stone. It will make that build do a lot more dps.

Oh and that should have been a shield with 15% reduced Mana reserved of socketed gems and 10% aura effect.

I'm kind of an all in guy. I'm pretty sure rom the videos I've watched I'll enjoy the build.

I've just sold a few pieces from my wander and now have 110 ex currently with another 50 or so pending.

Thats nice to know, I recently just introduced about 3 ppl change to CI.
They all were really happy with it.
If you have any difficulties let me know. I can try and see whats wrong.
"
Turbo32 написал:
"

The whole purpose of going CI is to have the gem sockets to run that gem with grace and link it to enhance to achieve 90% physical reduction.
If you cannot do that then probably the low life version is better than your current condition atm...

I have 31% pdr, and 74% under flask, i die 90% of time to spells cuz my energy shield is only 3.2k, i need like 5k minimum to survive one shot crits.

What ring to use to run phys reflect map?
And when i need to change gem "Impale support" on Carrion golem to "Damage on full life". I have 40% chance to impale from Rotten Claws.

36 Challegnges Done, Lv 100 Done, first time acheived this since 2013 the first time i played, fabulous game experience, crushing all endgame contents, thanks for anyone who contribute to this great build. Currently it's around 20M DPS per golem, still have more room to upgrade, but i already satisfied with it.
"
"
Turbo32 написал:
"

I have 31% pdr, and 74% under flask, i die 90% of time to spells cuz my energy shield is only 3.2k, i need like 5k minimum to survive one shot crits.

What ring to use to run phys reflect map?
And when i need to change gem "Impale support" on Carrion golem to "Damage on full life". I have 40% chance to impale from Rotten Claws.

Mate you are under leveled using super budgeted items with almost no ES, and wrong gem links with no alternative quality gems. Would highly suggest you play the low life version cause that thing is way cheaper and easier to level up with. Then only later to transfer over to CI when you've got the levels and correct items.

As for impale, you should open someone else's POB look at their impale chance. Hover your mouse over it and will see all the impale chance source. Then compare it to yours to understand what the difference is.

Most people profiles are public all you need to do is import their pob.
Learn to do this and it will solve almost all your problems in the future too.

Try this first and if you still don't understand why your impale chances are not 100% then I'll let you know why, but here's a hint it's got to do with levels, mediums clusters, gems and gem links.
Последняя редакция: Turbo32. Время: 7 дек. 2020 г., 23:43:53
Finally got this to work properly. Note that this is a very poor man's version, but it works :-)

I've not found out how (or if) you can link jewels that are in the tree, and I'm not about to take them out just to post them. They're pretty much as in the OP basic setup.

So for anyone else who is trying to do some challenges.
The twins one we can do it with predator support, just burst one down before they do the swap.

The nashta one, you need to be very tanky and lure her onto the bridge ( the volatiles won't spawn on the bridge) and then slowly beat her down with the AG to cull range.
Then when you get the emberstone debuff you cull it.

Also I'd like to share that if you have 100% ailment avoid purely from anomalous grace, then you can't get the debuff, this caused me to do like 15 nashtas trying to figure out why I couldn't be debuffed.

Hope this little piece of info will help anyone who has the same issue.
Последняя редакция: Turbo32. Время: 8 дек. 2020 г., 5:21:36
Once again I need ur creative minds guys :). I was pretty bored and decided that I would push this as deep as I can and at around 900 depth I am starting to get one shot deaths. I need a reliable way to clr bodies cos thats the only way to go deeper and not waste sulphite. Any ideas how to include some explosions or any other body removing stuff into the build? offerings are not reliable enough - have small radius and triggering them very often is a problem.
"
Valk_d написал:
Once again I need ur creative minds guys :). I was pretty bored and decided that I would push this as deep as I can and at around 900 depth I am starting to get one shot deaths. I need a reliable way to clr bodies cos thats the only way to go deeper and not waste sulphite. Any ideas how to include some explosions or any other body removing stuff into the build? offerings are not reliable enough - have small radius and triggering them very often is a problem.

Give corpsewalker boots to your AG (or use them yourself)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация