[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

"
falagar112 написал:
"
Valk_d написал:
Once again I need ur creative minds guys :). I was pretty bored and decided that I would push this as deep as I can and at around 900 depth I am starting to get one shot deaths. I need a reliable way to clr bodies cos thats the only way to go deeper and not waste sulphite. Any ideas how to include some explosions or any other body removing stuff into the build? offerings are not reliable enough - have small radius and triggering them very often is a problem.

Give corpsewalker boots to your AG (or use them yourself)

But these boots spawn bodies or I am missing smth obvious here?
"
Valk_d написал:
"
falagar112 написал:
"
Valk_d написал:
Once again I need ur creative minds guys :). I was pretty bored and decided that I would push this as deep as I can and at around 900 depth I am starting to get one shot deaths. I need a reliable way to clr bodies cos thats the only way to go deeper and not waste sulphite. Any ideas how to include some explosions or any other body removing stuff into the build? offerings are not reliable enough - have small radius and triggering them very often is a problem.

I'm dumb, ignore me :D

I somehow understood that you wanted to have corpses, not remove them, lol.

===

Give Asenaths Gentle Touch to your AG (or again, use them yourself) for an easy source of corpse explosion that is not reliant on your AG actually killing it.

Or use Bubonic Trail, not sure it works on AG though.
Последняя редакция: falagar112. Время: 8 дек. 2020 г., 8:08:50
"
falagar112 написал:

I'm dumb, ignore me :D

I somehow understood that you wanted to have corpses, not remove them, lol.

===

Give Asenaths Gentle Touch to your AG (or again, use them yourself) for an easy source of corpse explosion that is not reliant on your AG actually killing it.

Or use Bubonic Trail, not sure it works on AG though.

Sadly there is like 0.1% chance my AG would get a to curse on hit with gloves before golems delete mobs.
And these boots won't work on AG and I can't equip em - too much work to get Ice purity anywhere else :(.
Последняя редакция: Valk_d. Время: 8 дек. 2020 г., 8:39:02
Guys, can you please check my gem setup. I tried to chrom my helmet but it is costly so i switched gems a little (Dash from Gloves to Helmet).

Am i good?
(Don't look at gem lvl i am still leveling them)

Also where do i put Poachers Mark and Precision? I still have mana to spare.
Последняя редакция: Gakat. Время: 8 дек. 2020 г., 9:10:54
"
Gakat написал:
Guys, can you please check my gem setup. I tried to chrom my helmet but it is costly so i switched gems a little (Dash from Gloves to Helmet).

Am i good?
(Don't look at gem lvl i am still leveling them)

Also where do i put Poachers Mark and Precision? I still have mana to spare.

you can use the jeweller trick to color your helmet (google it if you don't know what i mean)
"
falagar112 написал:

you can use the jeweller trick to color your helmet (google it if you don't know what i mean)

Holy shit, thanks! I spent 2-4 ex previously, but with this trick only 100+ jewel orbs and 100 vaal.
sorry if this has been mentioned already but what kind of damage does FAS do exactly? is there a way to calculate their actual dmg? i can tell they do way more than 31k dmg lol.

my current PoB

says they do 0 cold dmg. ?_?

i have some sweet 30-40 energy shield / 24 physical dmg to minions ghastly jewels i sometimes put in an abyss belt for extra ES/dmg. would it be worth trading them for 40 ES/24 cold dmg ones?
"
Valk_d написал:
"
falagar112 написал:
"
Valk_d написал:

i tried corpsewalker on my AG once and they didn't seem to spawn corpses
"
Lazarus507 написал:
sorry if this has been mentioned already but what kind of damage does FAS do exactly? is there a way to calculate their actual dmg? i can tell they do way more than 31k dmg lol.

my current PoB

says they do 0 cold dmg. ?_?

i have some sweet 30-40 energy shield / 24 physical dmg to minions ghastly jewels i sometimes put in an abyss belt for extra ES/dmg. would it be worth trading them for 40 ES/24 cold dmg ones?

That's super wierd, they are supposed to be doing pure cold spell dmg.
https://poedb.tw/us/Frost_Auto-Scout
I don't know what you did but you're running hatred so whatever you're looking at right now is not being affected by your aura which is kinda impossible.
Even if you didn't pick the correct spectres they should be doing at least some elemental dmg.
Have you tried to import falagar's POB and see if the POB version you're using is correct?
His POB: https://pastebin.com/X4AZpmq4
Последняя редакция: Turbo32. Время: 8 дек. 2020 г., 14:14:10
"
Turbo32 написал:
"
phocas99 написал:
Has someone posted a FAS bow build POB? Found one last week but cant find it again.

Were you referring to these?
"
falagar112 написал:
"
NanoKits написал:

I haven't been playing much lately after hitting 100 on my scion minions a few days ago but I would like to share some of my insight for the players who are playing the scion version.

Overall, the most important aspect of scion version is the Flay physicals reduction % from guardian which allow us to run Militant faith jewel for Transcendence keystone. This pretty much allow us to ignore stacking energy shield as we are pretty much immortal even in T17-19 100% map.
With even just 3-4k Energy shield, we will not drop below 90% of health pool.

We are still able to hit 90% Max resists with a lvl 23 purity but from my testing, since we use div determination which Armour applies to Fire, Cold and Lightning Damage taken from Hits instead of Physical Damage, There is really no point reaching 90%. I tested 86% so far and it feel absolutely no different from 90% at all.

Another thing I find is that unending hunger doesn't really do anything for Syndicate operative spectre for some reason. I bought the jewel 3 times now because I keep doubting myself for the test. I feel no different with or without the jewel and also the spectre doesn't really become bigger. My friend also done the testing with the jewel and he also said he felt no different. Maybe we are just smoking crack and it work lol. Anyone else can give their thought about this?

Because we do not need to worry about Energy shield at all, it is best to use a corrupted alpha howl's as our BIS.

We can even use Skyforth boot to gain the extra 6% rmr and our HP still wouldn't move much. The only thing that would really hurt us is degen but with pure aptitude and a watcher's eye with disc regen, we are still able to get more than 3% energy shield regen. (Maybe even shav's ring for more) It would
also benefit us to use "Unaffected by burning ground" if you choose this route. I was about to run Every single auras in the game along a aspect skill and skitterbot linked with bonechill. The only thing can that kill you is pretty much Degen from hard content if you afk for example simulacrum. Vaal disc is great when using Skyworth. Pop it once in a blue moon during bad degen.

I choose not to use it in the end because I wanted a more relaxing gameplay with afking blight map and sim. At curtain point, there is almost pointless to keep upgrade as we can pretty much do 100% of the content in the game effortless. I have done Aul's boss fight so far 4 times from delve 400-750 zone not knowing the fight at all. Last time fighting him at 700ish delve, I just afk there and killed him. lol

The other point of scion is free onslaught for you and your minions which people haven't been mentioning. This is pretty good dps and movement boost that allow us to saves points from traveling in the tree.

I have done a few changes from 98-100 but in the end, I feel like there really isn't much different at all. So far I done, elemental version , phy version, and right now using both Phy and elemental. At one point, I was just using 3 sprectres instead of 4 and everything still feel almost the same as with 4. In the end, after reaching a breakpoint, any minor upgrade or tweaking around the spec is barely noticeable.

Noticed the same about unending hunger. Funny you can test this too by switching to frost auto scouts. It's definitely working for auto scouts, and the difference is noticable. I'm not sure why it's not working as intended for SOs.

But honestly I found it's a bit of an overrated jewel anyways - the effect does not stack (it expires and reapplies) and it actually steals souls away from your vaal skills.

I run skyforths now, without the watchers eye and without pure aptitude btw, just vaal disc. It's more than fine lol.

My current setup:

btw, this setup allowed me to remove all reservation clusters except grace/determination - and i now have 452% aura effect reaching next breakpoint.

notice my loop - running bonechill in there instead saved me a socket. I don't need empower in it because my AG gets +2 from my staff too.

with everything added up and my torrents reclamation on (i only do that for sirus nowadays really) - and swapping pierce to hypothermia - I'm on 24m million dps per spectre for a total of 96m dps.

Note on the PoB below.
There's so many things that PoB does not calculate properly.
Pinpoint doesn't function because it thinks it can't support minions - so I added the modifier manually for single target on my amulet.
I also added the modifiers for AG equipment on my amulet.
I removed the quality of vitality and clarity in my staff, but added their damage modifier manually on my amulet. - 60% from vit and 60% from clarity multiplied by 4.5 for a total of 540% increased damage.

I don't think I fucked up anything, but if I did, call me out :)

- I did not add bonechill modifier from AG - because I'm not sure what the exact value is. So actual dps is higher then in PoB. By how much I'm not sure!

Obviously this is single target Sirus dps. But everything in game falls over even with pierce setup. Pierce isn't so bad at a 30% multiplier.

I can still upgrade too. My Awakened CD is only lvl 1 etc.

So here's the PoB, knock yourself out.

https://pastebin.com/X4AZpmq4

ps, forgot PoB can't calculate the double damage chance either, so I guess you can multiply this by another x1.05

Sorry i was out of town and couldnt thank you sooner. However, i can't tell what the heck i am missing, other than not being higher than 93 which i am fixing today to get over 400% I tried to copy you as best as i can, this is my pob would love you to take a look.
https://pastebin.com/RuWABHip

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация