[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

"
PathToGod написал:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqrMf6Js5FI&list=WL

Is this build same as the above link? if different in how/what way?
it claim to be tanky yet I see many times witch almost got 1 shoted, will your build do better than that?

You just posted a 3 mirror build?

This build has a lot going for it but I'm not sure the requirement to stand in sirus cloud.....I can afk wave 20 simu though
"
Hemzokuken написал:
"
PathToGod написал:

it claim to be tanky yet I see many times witch almost got 1 shoted, will your build do better than that?

This build has a lot going for it but I'm not sure the requirement to stand in sirus cloud.....I can afk wave 20 simu though

oh I see. so that build is better and stronger than urs. I dont think I want this kind of build then, I see the witch is really flimsy against boss, many times ES dropped like stone, how can it be a tanky build with so much potential for sudden death?!
"
PathToGod написал:
"
Hemzokuken написал:
"
PathToGod написал:

oh I see. so that build is better and stronger than urs. I dont think I want this kind of build then, I see the witch is really flimsy against boss, many times ES dropped like stone, how can it be a tanky build with so much potential for sudden death?!

I'm not sure what you are talking about lol

I can facetank a juiced up minotaur map no problem, what type of video would you like to see?

Just tested shaper beam. Can facetank that too.
Последняя редакция: Hemzokuken. Время: 1 нояб. 2020 г., 23:41:39

[/quote]

I can facetank a juiced up minotaur map no problem, what type of video would you like to see?

Just tested shaper beam. Can facetank that too. [/quote]

wow, u sure it can facetank shaper/elder/mino etc? I dont even need to do that yet, just want to tank juicy heist maps and T16-T18.

so, what is the minimum gears I need to get this build started? when will I feel the tankness?
"
PathToGod написал:

Just tested shaper beam. Can facetank that too. [/quote]

wow, u sure it can facetank shaper/elder/mino etc? I dont even need to do that yet, just want to tank juicy heist maps and T16-T18.

so, what is the minimum gears I need to get this build started? when will I feel the tankness?[/quote]

Look at budget gear setup and get all auras in with 300% aura effect.

Divergent determination will be all the phys reduction in build.
"
Hemzokuken написал:

Thanks for the good build. Could you tell me which spectres are the best choice? I mean for the case where we have 4 golems/4 spectres/8 zombies/AG
"
hitr написал:
"
Hemzokuken написал:

Thanks for the good build. Could you tell me which spectres are the best choice? I mean for the case where we have 4 golems/4 spectres/8 zombies/AG

I will update that soon..

I'm using 2 carnage and 2 host chieftains.
"
PathToGod написал:

What you see from this Elementalist build from my perspective watching the POB.

He stack alot of golem buff effect in cluster jewels, he seem to wanna have really good healing to tank the Storms(only way)

But he seem to only have an effective health pool around 150k to physical/elemental damage So a huge burst could easily burst him down where regen cant save him. Cool build concept, i like to see that and alot of people would like to play it.

Playing similar but more DPS as a Spectre aura stacking and Clearing content killing bosses goes alot faster id prefer my builds like that.
Последняя редакция: DanielAppelkvist. Время: 2 нояб. 2020 г., 6:01:42
so i manages to get almost everything we need for the switch to CI but i cant get up all the aura's. Not even close...

Could somebody pls take a look and let me know what im doing wrong
"
Krorkus написал:
so i manages to get almost everything we need for the switch to CI but i cant get up all the aura's. Not even close...

Could somebody pls take a look and let me know what im doing wrong

You forgot to allocate charisma and the reduced mana node next to it.
That's why you put the intuitive leap there.

After that, change your annoint on your amulet to champion of the cause.

That should fix it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация