[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

"
hlp811 написал:
"
Turbo32 написал:
Would highly suggest you start on WaffleT's LL aura golem version and only later when you have the skill points then transfer to CI.
This build is a little like a min/max extension of his build.

Thanks, but what is LL build? I take it you are referring to this thread of his, "Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS"?

Yes that would be correct
"
Lazarus507 написал:

adds a ton of damage but miss the +1 all spell/minion skills from wand. had to link empower with spectre to get the forth and my max fire res went down to 87%.

pretty cool though. i'll give it a whirl in a delerium map and see how it goes.

Yup, the +1 will be missed but it gives much more dmg and much cheaper than a +2
Convoking wand that is well rolled.
Overall I think that would benefit on all minion aurastacker builds
"
Turbo32 написал:
"
Lazarus507 написал:

adds a ton of damage but miss the +1 all spell/minion skills from wand. had to link empower with spectre to get the forth and my max fire res went down to 87%.

Yup, the +1 will be missed but it gives much more dmg and much cheaper than a +2

I would be running determination instead of clarity tbh
"
Hemzokuken написал:
"
Turbo32 написал:
"
Lazarus507 написал:

I would be running determination instead of clarity tbh

This would be used for the golem/spectre phys variants, they don't need the extra armour just more dps cause they have thicc ES
can you guys help me with my POB? thank you in advance

https://pastebin.com/Zej60H2b
So I did some testing using Turbo32's method and can confirm div clarity works for golems.
Also I pushed the idea with this super Enhanced one-hand weapon a lil bit further.

Now this weapon alone with 3.56 aura effect gives ~700 increased minion dmg. With it my POB dps passed 145m. ES is around 7k.
Negatives: no movement skill.
Tested the setup in tripple beyond t17 burial chambers and can say that tnow alva temple melts without any problem. Earlier I had trouble killing beyond monsters and all temple mobs in time.

https://pastebin.com/VVckS6hP
Последняя редакция: Valk_d. Время: 22 нояб. 2020 г., 3:06:44
"
Valk_d написал:
So I did some testing using Turbo32's method and can confirm div clarity works for golems.
Also I pushed the idea with this super Enhanced one-hand weapon a lil bit further.

Now this weapon alone with 3.56 aura effect gives ~700 increased minion dmg. With it my POB dps passed 145m. ES is around 7k.
Tested the setup in tripple beyond t17 burial chambers and can say that tnow alva temple melts without any problem. Earlier I had trouble killing beyond monsters and all temple mobs in time.

Now we need to change the title of the guide to +145 MIL DPS XD
That axe is awesome.
"
Valk_d написал:

How do you keep your minions alive? Your golems have 34k life and barely any leech and only 5k regen? Unless I am missing something...
POB is showing the Effective health pool of ur minions as 95k for physical hits.
with cold iron point setup its around 650k.

edited:
So I changed ur POB to cold iron points and u gained 2 mil DPS :D
edited ur ammy to 154% from 300% increased damage to show clarity effect decrease.
https://pastebin.com/Ly3pr5J7

Also if u dual wield cold iron point. the DPS skyrockets to 50 mil for each golem.
Последняя редакция: quantumprof. Время: 22 нояб. 2020 г., 7:29:42
Probably a stupid question, but how do you get your 5% mana reserved amulet up to 7%? 20 Fertile catalyst only got me to 6% which makes sense, since 20% of 5 is 1... So what am I missing?

Nvm... Forgot about the Simplex amu and the 25% increased Explicit Modifier magnitudes :)
Последняя редакция: SpearmintDK. Время: 22 нояб. 2020 г., 7:54:53
"
SpearmintDK написал:
Probably a stupid question, but how do you get your 5% mana reserved amulet up to 7%? 20 Fertile catalyst only got me to 6% which makes sense, since 20% of 5 is 1... So what am I missing?

simplex amulet, its another amulet base type

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация