[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

"
meatwad33w написал:
Can we please get a POB for your end-game version with 10K ES? I have very similar gear to you and only have 5.5KES with your tree filled out.

As perviously mentioned afew times most people myself included don't have 10k es. We have incredibly high phy and ele damage mitigation with more like 5/6k es maximum. I could easy spec higher es but I'd have to drop points in aura effect reducing my damage and mitigation.

If you want 10k es you will have to trade off on mitigation and some damage.

Edit: also your character is private so no one can look at your gear/tree and give advice.
Последняя редакция: facelessman122. Время: 22 нояб. 2020 г., 13:04:05
So I am switching to cold iron point and also switching around some gems. We do need to skip a few wanted ones and I'd like to hear what u would skip first.

Right now I have Vitality and flesh and stone with enhance in weapon. Thought behind is a mix of defense and dps.

Purity of fire and lightning, determination and dash (?) in alpha's howl.

Precision, dread banner and clarity with generosity in gloves.

Haste, grace and pride in shield.

Things I keep out as of first test are :

enhance with the stuff in helmet (mostly determination?)

convocation (have a gem with minion damage if used minion skill so kinda want it in but can't see what to take out, option to get another gem obviously but convocation might be very good to have anyway?)

desecrate and flesh offering (ran those in trigger wand before, but I guess they aren't to be considered now)

Have seen the solution to get a ring with grants xxx to save 1 slot and put zombies in with ag and spectres in boots, but that makes me have to choose between no feeding frenzy or feeding frenzy on ag, both of which are kinda bad?

If anyone is bored and wants to look at my build that be cool as.

Having a lot of fun with this stuff guys - big thanks! =)
Can anyone look into my account? What i need to change? And also can anyone help with my POB how much damage my golem have?

Thank you in advance
Which passive should I choose for aura cluster jewels: the one that gives life regen (Replenishing Presence) or the one with 2% more aura effect (First Among Equals)?
"
tedbear2009 написал:
Which passive should I choose for aura cluster jewels: the one that gives life regen (Replenishing Presence) or the one with 2% more aura effect (First Among Equals)?

I personally liked replenishing more it affects both you and minions.
But you will lack %aura if you try to spend point into using an elegant hubris instead of an extra medium cluster then you might need first among equals to push for the 300% mark.
Последняя редакция: Turbo32. Время: 23 нояб. 2020 г., 0:20:12
I am broke now but hey, this is for science, right? I present to you 280m DPS Build with pure phys Carrion Golems:
https://pastebin.com/k1BTbf9x

I still have a decent but questionable 5.7k ES. (I will get it to 6 relatively easy).
Obviously normal content is just lol. But for fully juiced t17+s 100% deli I can share this thoughts:

Positives:
Everything dies instantly.
Enough mana to resummon zombies on the go.
Bone armor on left click.
Enough DPS to even change DMG on full life to Divergent splash and greatly increase clr speed.
AG has 1 billion HP :).

Negatives:
2 spectres.
No movement skill
Zombies die occasionally.
You can die (like once in a map) without flasks or movement. 5.7k ES is not 8 :D.
Budget.

Ok, I know, I know, I left Vaal Haste toggled on and that's not fair. But toggling it off would make my epeenis smaller and who does that to himself?!
Последняя редакция: Valk_d. Время: 23 нояб. 2020 г., 4:23:48
Hey guys, before i start truly min maxing the build i would like to switch to Spectres; given my current status and a budget of about 40 ex + a few hundreds chaos, do you think i'm set for the switch ? (not the min maxing yet)
What should i start with ? What mandatory reqs should i look at first ?

Thanks!
Thanks very much for the great guide!

This is the first time I play with ES based character (previously I was playing with life-based).

Is corrupted jewel with "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" necessary for this build? (particularly during the Sirus fight).
I have one at this moment, but if the mod is not necessary then I can replace it with better jewel to increase the ES.
Последняя редакция: MbahDjoyo. Время: 23 нояб. 2020 г., 6:08:42
"
MbahDjoyo написал:
Thanks very much for the great guide!

This is the first time I play with ES based character (previously I was playing with life-based).

Is corrupted jewel with "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" necessary for this build? (particularly during the Sirus fight).
I have one at this moment, but if the mod is not necessary then I can replace it with better jewel to increase the ES.

I had one when running sirus then forgot to put it back on and didn't notice. Havnt bothered with it since.

"
Valk_d написал:
I am broke now but hey, this is for science, right? I present to you 280m DPS Build with pure phys Carrion Golems:
https://pastebin.com/k1BTbf9x

I still have a decent but questionable 5.7k ES. (I will get it to 6 relatively easy).
Obviously normal content is just lol. But for fully juiced t17+s 100% deli I can share this thoughts:

Positives:
Everything dies instantly.
Enough mana to resummon zombies on the go.
Bone armor on left click.
Enough DPS to even change DMG on full life to Divergent splash and greatly increase clr speed.
AG has 1 billion HP :).

Negatives:
2 spectres.
No movement skill
Zombies die occasionally.
You can die (like once in a map) without flasks or movement. 5.7k ES is not 8 :D.
Budget.

Ok, I know, I know, I left Vaal Haste toggled on and that's not fair. But toggling it off would make my epeenis smaller and who does that to himself?!

Since all my students are writing an online test and I am basically free so I took a look at ur build and it had MANY problems.
1- Clarity is lvl 1 so spectre cannot spam skills
2- only 2 spectres so u cannot get max frenzy and power charges.
3- rest of problems u mentioned(also DPS is massively inflated but shh)
https://pastebin.com/xTgGstXN
Most of the problems solved and a net 40 mil dps increase.
Enjoy ur 320 mil DPS Carrion golems.
It can be increased further by 40 mil but it will affect clearspeed so meh..
Последняя редакция: quantumprof. Время: 23 нояб. 2020 г., 6:23:00

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация