[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

"
SpearmintDK написал:
Probably a stupid question, but how do you get your 5% mana reserved amulet up to 7%? 20 Fertile catalyst only got me to 6% which makes sense, since 20% of 5 is 1... So what am I missing?

there is an amulet base called simplex amulet.

It has implicits which would boost its another 1%
Thanks both of you, I figured it out when browsing trade and saw the amulet base for all 7%, thanks again :)
"
quantumprof написал:
"
Valk_d написал:
So I did some testing using Turbo32's method and can confirm div clarity works for golems.
Also I pushed the idea with this super Enhanced one-hand weapon a lil bit further.

Now this weapon alone with 3.56 aura effect gives ~700 increased minion dmg. With it my POB dps passed 145m. ES is around 7k.
Negatives: no movement skill.
Tested the setup in tripple beyond t17 burial chambers and can say that tnow alva temple melts without any problem. Earlier I had trouble killing beyond monsters and all temple mobs in time.

https://pastebin.com/VVckS6hP

How do you keep your minions alive? Your golems have 34k life and barely any leech and only 5k regen? Unless I am missing something...
POB is showing the Effective health pool of ur minions as 95k for physical hits.
with cold iron point setup its around 650k.

edited:
So I changed ur POB to cold iron points and u gained 2 mil DPS :D
edited ur ammy to 154% from 300% increased damage to show clarity effect decrease.
https://pastebin.com/Ly3pr5J7

Also if u dual wield cold iron point. the DPS skyrockets to 50 mil for each golem.

You need to change the 300% to just 71% for the clarity.
This is because it's base quality only gives 20% inc dmg x 3.56 (%aura) = 71%
You will loose the ES shield and loose a 15% mana reduction which mean he might not be able to turn on either his haste or pride or even both because they both require 50% MR.
So lets say best case scenario he can keep his pride on it will result in a total of 29.6m sDPS.

https://pastebin.com/RzCEvmBw

Also his minions are alive because of all the dmg mitigation and auras protecting them.
"
Turbo32 написал:
"
quantumprof написал:
"
Valk_d написал:
So I did some testing using Turbo32's method and can confirm div clarity works for golems.
Also I pushed the idea with this super Enhanced one-hand weapon a lil bit further.

Now this weapon alone with 3.56 aura effect gives ~700 increased minion dmg. With it my POB dps passed 145m. ES is around 7k.
Negatives: no movement skill.
Tested the setup in tripple beyond t17 burial chambers and can say that tnow alva temple melts without any problem. Earlier I had trouble killing beyond monsters and all temple mobs in time.

https://pastebin.com/VVckS6hP

How do you keep your minions alive? Your golems have 34k life and barely any leech and only 5k regen? Unless I am missing something...
POB is showing the Effective health pool of ur minions as 95k for physical hits.

edited:
edited ur ammy to 154% from 300% increased damage to show clarity effect decrease.

Also if u dual wield cold iron point. the DPS skyrockets to 50 mil for each golem.

You need to change the 300% to just 71% for the clarity.
This is because it's base quality only gives 20% inc dmg x 3.56 (%aura) = 71%
You will loose the ES shield and loose a 15% mana reduction which mean he might not be able to turn on either his haste or pride or even both because they both require 50% MR.
So lets say best case scenario he can keep his pride on it will result in a total of 29.6m sDPS.

https://pastebin.com/RzCEvmBw

Also his minions are alive because of all the dmg mitigation and auras protecting them.

Even without the weapon, Clarity is linked to enhance which gives 44% thus 44% x 3.56= 156.64....
Even with 1 cold iron point that's a DPS increase of 2 mil.
Duel wielding increases DPS to 48 mil or so per golem.
"
quantumprof написал:

edited:

Well.... this is awkward. You are right. I shelved this dagger so long ago cos it was worse than a wand but since then the build got so much more modifiers that now it is indeed the best weapon I can have. I lose 33% MS with anger setup though :(. But yeah for pure dps min-max cold iron point is better and I am now just 3m shy of 160m dps.
And also it's significantly better for golems survival obviously.
As to how do I keep them alive? Well auras and convocation. Last run t17 100% deli triple beyond map killed 2 of my zombies. Golems and spectres were not in danger at all. If it was my main content I would probably lost 1 node from the Hubris and took grave intensions just to make em even more tankier. But I run heist so zoom-zoom means more and minions there are never in trouble.
2 daggers are not a viable option ofc since it kills insane amount of ES forcing you to get saqawals and I hate that :). Bow with buffed enhance and 4% dmg each aura would be better dps wise I guess but then again ~4.5k ES is not smth I am comfortable with.
"
quantumprof написал:

Even without the weapon, Clarity is linked to enhance which gives 44% thus 44% x 3.56= 156.64....
Even with 1 cold iron point that's a DPS increase of 2 mil.
Duel wielding increases DPS to 48 mil or so per golem.

So I looked at the POB again, and yes you're totally right using just 1 cold iron point dagger does give it 2m more dps, but I'm not too sure if he can turn his auras on if he uses 2 daggers.
But that's kinda amazing a dagger will boost more dmg like that.
"
Turbo32 написал:
So yesterday I found out that FAS and SO spectres both could gain the effect of the %inc dmg while on full mana from a divergent clarity, and I proved that they don't use or loose any mana in combat.
Today I did the same and also proved golems to be the same when linked to blood magic.

Thus if you have 356% aura effect like Valk_d
(I'm using him as refrence cause I think he has the best GG endgame gear for phys dmg variant)
you can use something like this

linked with

They will become 98%/92% quality gems = inc 98%/92% dmg while on full life & mana
Then you multiply that by the aura effect.
(98% + 92%) x 3.56 = 676%

This will be boosting 670% of your minion dmg with a single hand weapon.
Below is a POB of Valk_D if he had the above setup
It close to doubled his DPS (Both I didn't edit configs)
POB: https://pastebin.com/7acimuRU

*Note: Because POB is bugged and doesn't calculate Div Vit and clarity, so it was edited onto his amulet instead.

At the same time, if you wanted to run faster you could move the Movement speed anger into it.

And finally at the end, I would like to say this was not my idea but I saw it from a youtube video of a scion aurastacker with FAS spectres.
So this idea credit would be going to "Rikkuh"

Ya thats looks nice Turbo but I already instantly, like within 1-2 seconds kill everything and instantly phase Sirus at a8 so I prefer the global modifiers/levels, I do use the enhance trick on my divergent vitality though.

I use enhance in 2 seperate links, my wand to give me full uptime phase run and boosted divergent vitality damage, and my helm for 22% of evasion as extra armour and shock and ignite immunity.

I spec for immortal minions, decay ward, grave intentions, high minions life, regen, leech, multiple layers of global minion level modifiers, hungry loop specd to defense, anomalous feeding frenzy, AG uses mask of the stitched demon with the usual high life/life%/chaos resist/Gain % of life as ES chest etc.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 22 нояб. 2020 г., 9:39:49
So...cold iron point seems like the best choice then?
"
JCOH35 написал:
"
Turbo32 написал:
So yesterday I found out that FAS and SO spectres both could gain the effect of the %inc dmg while on full mana from a divergent clarity, and I proved that they don't use or loose any mana in combat.
Today I did the same and also proved golems to be the same when linked to blood magic.

Thus if you have 356% aura effect like Valk_d
(I'm using him as refrence cause I think he has the best GG endgame gear for phys dmg variant)
you can use something like this

linked with

They will become 98%/92% quality gems = inc 98%/92% dmg while on full life & mana
Then you multiply that by the aura effect.
(98% + 92%) x 3.56 = 676%

This will be boosting 670% of your minion dmg with a single hand weapon.
Below is a POB of Valk_D if he had the above setup
It close to doubled his DPS (Both I didn't edit configs)
POB: https://pastebin.com/7acimuRU

*Note: Because POB is bugged and doesn't calculate Div Vit and clarity, so it was edited onto his amulet instead.

At the same time, if you wanted to run faster you could move the Movement speed anger into it.

And finally at the end, I would like to say this was not my idea but I saw it from a youtube video of a scion aurastacker with FAS spectres.
So this idea credit would be going to "Rikkuh"

Ya thats looks nice Turbo but I already instantly, like within 1-2 seconds kill everything and instantly phase Sirus at a8 so I prefer the global modifiers/levels, I do use the enhance trick on my divergent vitality though.

I use enhance in 2 seperate links, my wand to give me full uptime phase run and boosted divergent vitality damage, and my helm for 22% of evasion as extra armour and shock and ignite immunity.

I spec for immortal minions, decay ward, grave intentions, high minions life, regen, leech, multiple layers of global minion level modifiers, hungry loop specd to defense, anomalous feeding frenzy, AG uses mask of the stitched demon with the usual high life/life%/chaos resist/Gain % of life as ES chest etc.

Lol so quantumprof just pointed out cold iron point is even stronger than that rare axe. oh and I recently realize if you have 340% (maybe a little lowernot the sure the exact number) you won't need an enhance linked to the purities anymore for immunity to ailements that can save you 1 socket.
Последняя редакция: Turbo32. Время: 22 нояб. 2020 г., 10:23:21
Can we please get a POB for your end-game version with 10K ES? I have very similar gear to you and only have 5.5KES with your tree filled out.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация