[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

Feels like my damage is so low.is it because of my primordial gem set up? Feels like something is off, but i cant find what is it.
"
quantumprof написал:
"
Valk_d написал:
I am broke now but hey, this is for science, right? I present to you 280m DPS Build with pure phys Carrion Golems:
https://pastebin.com/k1BTbf9x

I still have a decent but questionable 5.7k ES. (I will get it to 6 relatively easy).
Obviously normal content is just lol. But for fully juiced t17+s 100% deli I can share this thoughts:

Positives:
Everything dies instantly.
Enough mana to resummon zombies on the go.
Bone armor on left click.
Enough DPS to even change DMG on full life to Divergent splash and greatly increase clr speed.
AG has 1 billion HP :).

Negatives:
2 spectres.
No movement skill
Zombies die occasionally.
You can die (like once in a map) without flasks or movement. 5.7k ES is not 8 :D.
Budget.

Ok, I know, I know, I left Vaal Haste toggled on and that's not fair. But toggling it off would make my epeenis smaller and who does that to himself?!

Since all my students are writing an online test and I am basically free so I took a look at ur build and it had MANY problems.
1- Clarity is lvl 1 so spectre cannot spam skills
2- only 2 spectres so u cannot get max frenzy and power charges.
3- rest of problems u mentioned(also DPS is massively inflated but shh)
https://pastebin.com/xTgGstXN
Most of the problems solved and a net 40 mil dps increase.
Enjoy ur 320 mil DPS Carrion golems.
It can be increased further by 40 mil but it will affect clearspeed so meh..

Can't comment too much on the rest but I'm pretty sure lvl 1 clarity is scaled by aura effect like everything else.
"
Yloss написал:
Hey guys, before i start truly min maxing the build i would like to switch to Spectres; given my current status and a budget of about 40 ex + a few hundreds chaos, do you think i'm set for the switch ? (not the min maxing yet)
What should i start with ? What mandatory reqs should i look at first ?

Thanks!

Adding also POB (im a noob at it so pls check if i set it up correctly pls)
https://pastebin.com/AJuRfXYp

Thanks!
"
facelessman122 написал:
"
quantumprof написал:
"
Valk_d написал:
I am broke now but hey, this is for science, right? I present to you 280m DPS Build with pure phys Carrion Golems:
https://pastebin.com/k1BTbf9x

I still have a decent but questionable 5.7k ES. (I will get it to 6 relatively easy).
Obviously normal content is just lol. But for fully juiced t17+s 100% deli I can share this thoughts:

Positives:
Everything dies instantly.
Enough mana to resummon zombies on the go.
Bone armor on left click.
Enough DPS to even change DMG on full life to Divergent splash and greatly increase clr speed.
AG has 1 billion HP :).

Negatives:
2 spectres.
No movement skill
Zombies die occasionally.
You can die (like once in a map) without flasks or movement. 5.7k ES is not 8 :D.
Budget.

Ok, I know, I know, I left Vaal Haste toggled on and that's not fair. But toggling it off would make my epeenis smaller and who does that to himself?!

Since all my students are writing an online test and I am basically free so I took a look at ur build and it had MANY problems.

Can't comment too much on the rest but I'm pretty sure lvl 1 clarity is scaled by aura effect like everything else.

U are correct but keep in mind we are using divergent version so our aura radius is not very large. So spectres have to regen full mana in a small time they are inside the radius if you want them to spam spells. I had this problem when using divergent clarity with 324% aura effect. Spectres were spamming skills but not as often.
Последняя редакция: quantumprof. Время: 23 нояб. 2020 г., 7:56:42
How do I craft double es ring? Just spam dense fossils?
"
Yloss написал:
"
Yloss написал:
Hey guys, before i start truly min maxing the build i would like to switch to Spectres; given my current status and a budget of about 40 ex + a few hundreds chaos, do you think i'm set for the switch ? (not the min maxing yet)

Thanks!

Thanks!

ur realistic DPS is much lower than what is shown in POB
Few things to improve ur dps:
1) sell ur +2 minion wand and buy cold iron point
2) link enhance to clarity and div. vitality
3) link generosity and enhance to dread banner so that u can get rid of rotten claws cluster jewel.
4) sell lvl 20 anamolous golem gem and buy 21/20 normal gem
"
quantumprof написал:

1. Lvling clarity is not a problem - it's not needed though. Aura effect in action.
2. Why exactly? As long as there are mobs around you will get ur charges. Obviously not as reliable as having 2 of each ape but why do you think they cann't buff 3?
You took my struggling build and made it worse :D.
5k ES is just not viable for t17+. Hungry loop is a nice touch but my ring is too good. I would never trade it. Loosing 30% area of effect (Leadership node trade off) is a very bad decision - that's number one reason ur minions die. And having ressumoning zombies more often is not cool. And finally: flesh offering spam is not enjoyable playstyle at all.

I would love to find a way to use hungry loop with zombies and having 3 spectres on unsupported gem (apes are very tanky and don't usually die) but going lower than 6k ES is a bad idea.

Edit: in no way I am trying to pretend that my build is perfect and I know things! I am only playing 2nd league and everyday I learn like 3 different new things about the game.
Последняя редакция: Valk_d. Время: 23 нояб. 2020 г., 8:52:50
"
Valk_d написал:
"
quantumprof написал:

1. Lvling clarity is not a problem - it's not needed though. Aura effect in action.
2. Why exactly? As long as there are mobs around you will get ur charges. Obviously not as reliable as having 2 of each ape but why do you think they cann't buff 3?
You took my struggling build and made it worse :D.
5k ES is just not viable for t17+. Hungry loop is a nice touch but my ring is too good. I would never trade it. Loosing 30% area of effect (Leadership node trade off) is a very bad decision - that's number one reason ur minions die. And having ressumoning zombies more often is not cool. And finally: flesh offering spam is not enjoyable playstyle at all.

I would love to find a way to use hungry loop with zombies and having 3 spectres on unsupported gem (apes are very tanky and don't usually die) but going lower than 6k ES is a bad idea.

Edit: in no way I am trying to pretend that my build is perfect and I know things! I am only playing 2nd league and everyday I learn like 3 different new things about the game.

Well, DPS always comes at a cost of survivability.
Also
Mass frenzy: cast time 2 secs, duration 8 secs and cooldown 6 secs. So ofc u are not going to have max charges. U can experiment what lvl of clarity u need by raising lvls 1 by 1, though if u have only 2 spectres u probably dont need it.
I am kinda new to the game too and still learning.
"
quantumprof написал:
"
Yloss написал:
"
Yloss написал:

Thanks!

Thanks!

ur realistic DPS is much lower than what is shown in POB
Few things to improve ur dps:
1) sell ur +2 minion wand and buy cold iron point
2) link enhance to clarity and div. vitality
3) link generosity and enhance to dread banner so that u can get rid of rotten claws cluster jewel.
4) sell lvl 20 anamolous golem gem and buy 21/20 normal gem

Thanks for the suggestions mate:

1) sell ur +2 minion wand and buy cold iron point DONE
2) link enhance to clarity and div. vitality DONE (also updated Sin Trek to Doryani's Delusion to free up a gem slot)
3) link generosity and enhance to dread banner so that u can get rid of rotten claws cluster jewel. Not sure, how should i replace them afterwards ? Other specific jewels or passives ?
4) sell lvl 20 anamolous golem gem and buy 21/20 normal gem DONE

EDIT: Updated PoB https://pastebin.com/UhjF28yk
Последняя редакция: Yloss. Время: 23 нояб. 2020 г., 9:55:08
"
Yloss написал:
Not sure, how should i replace them afterwards ? Other specific jewels or passives ?

Passives to looks for > Renewal > Vicious Bite > Feasting Friends > Call to the Slaughter. look for attributes too - build always struggles with them.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация