[3.13] Aura Stacking Minions (20-30+ Mil DPS, ~87% resistances, Beginner Friendly, League Starter)

"
Megatherion написал:
To make medium clusters visible on the tree in POB manually edit them and make them 3% instead of 6%, also remove 11% GGG hate section. It won't show allocated points, but at least you will see jewels on the tree.

Hi Megatherion,

editing them indeed makes them visible. But it still does not show the connected Jewel to them.This is not in the "Items" page of PoB nor does it show in the skill tree.

To Clarify: IM looking for the jewel attached into the 4 medium cluster jewels.
Последняя редакция: Shawnty. Время: 27 янв. 2021 г., 2:45:32
so im confused in the PoB
in the weapon 1 the midnight its says " midnights bargan + PoB cheats"
what is the cheats ? and how do you get vulnerability from it as its listed in the skills ?

To me POB shows jewels in end of medium slots correctly. Usually there are Watcher's Eye, Fortress Covenant and two STR+DEX+ES+MinionDMG jewels.
So is anybody doing this build with SOs this league successfully or it is only scelles (and golems)?
Why is this saying 3.13 when there is literallky nothing updated for that patch?not even PoB is working properly, I mean, what a clickbait
SYNDICATE OPERATIVES ARE ALIVE AGAIN!!!

They're still pretty great, even without Spell Echo.

I still didn't kill any bosses though, but for clearing they're great.

Here's my PoB. I did a few things different:

https://pastebin.com/Y3DLcqZN

I managed to fit in Determination in the build. If I get one more point in both my 6 passives medium, the resistances will be I think just 1% less than a 4 clusters with First among Equals. So... meh. I'd rather have Determination.

Also, I'm not using zombies on the ring, but in the gloves. Once I get one Vivinsect I might put them on the ring if I manage to have enough attributes to swap my ring out.

My tree is VERY scuffed, since I was using aura stacking Dominating Blow, and I didn't want to refund too many passives. Damage can get a little better.
Последняя редакция: Garulf161. Время: 29 янв. 2021 г., 12:21:45
How to sustain mana with skeles version? With mana barely up to cast skeles I find myself often in the situation when I cannot spam them fast enough.
"
DivineEnix написал:
Pardon my ignorance, but how is this getting 20-30m DPS? I'm not seeing that on POB unless I'm looking at it wrong.

Also, how is it getting 87% resistances?

This build looks amazing and I have the currency to do it, I just want to understand it better.

The PoB DPS isn't correct. If you want to calculate the real DPS, you need to use the following formula: Casts per Second x Secret Police Daggers Average Damage x 3 (Shotgun Effect) x 1.19 (Awakened GMP) x 2 (for volley) or x 5 (for awakened GMP).

87% resistance is through purity gems and getting increased aura effect on cluster jewels.

"
Ithunkhard написал:
Is there an endgame skele pob? I'd like it if you have one. The cold skele summoner build was my favorite but I'm so weary of the nerf to the support summoners.

Yes, please check the PoB section. It's a physical skele summoner, so it might be a little change of pace from your previous build.

"
Shawnty написал:

Hi Megatherion,

editing them indeed makes them visible. But it still does not show the connected Jewel to them.This is not in the "Items" page of PoB nor does it show in the skill tree.

To Clarify: IM looking for the jewel attached into the 4 medium cluster jewels.

You can check again, I updated the build to 3.13 and made appropriate changes. Let me know if it's still not working for you.

"
phaladina написал:
so im confused in the PoB
in the weapon 1 the midnight its says " midnights bargan + PoB cheats"
what is the cheats ? and how do you get vulnerability from it as its listed in the skills ?

The "cheats" are ways to enable missing PoB functionality. For example, buffs from Animate Guardian aren't supported by PoB, that's why we need to manually add those buffs in the PoB. The vulnerability is from the vulnerability on hit granted by the gloves worn by the Animate Guardian. Please check the "AG" item section in the PoB for the animate guardian gear.

"
Lightdark99 написал:
Why is this saying 3.13 when there is literallky nothing updated for that patch?not even PoB is working properly, I mean, what a clickbait

Lol. Sorry about that. I manually updated the PoB for 3.13 even when the 3.13 version of PoB wasn't out yet. Hence if you see closely you could've seen sections such as "GGG Hate" etc. I've updated the PoB for 3.13 PoB, so everything should be more simpler to work with.
"
Garulf161 написал:
SYNDICATE OPERATIVES ARE ALIVE AGAIN!!!

They're still pretty great, even without Spell Echo.

Vivinsect I might put them on the ring if I manage to have enough attributes to swap my ring out.

My tree is VERY scuffed, since I was using aura stacking Dominating Blow, and I didn't want to refund too many passives. Damage can get a little better.

Nice! I've finally found more time to play, so it's time to test out this build in 3.13 with SOs! I think while working on my other build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3017155, I've learnt a thing or two and I think I'll just run a hubris circlet with reduced mana reserved to add determination or grace. That way we'll have the same ES and DPS with another aura shoved in.

"
Megatherion написал:
How to sustain mana with skeles version? With mana barely up to cast skeles I find myself often in the situation when I cannot spam them fast enough.

You'll need to summon them in a staggered way. Move summon. Move summon. Rather than a spam.
Hello,

Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/VxJmqqiD

Currently at 5,5k ES, 81% max res and using Primal crushclaws'.

What could be some improvements / changes for this bit modified build?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация