[3.13] Aura Stacking Minions (20-30+ Mil DPS, ~87% resistances, Beginner Friendly, League Starter)

Hi there,

Ive been using this build for a little while now (the skele version). I seem to be able to kill all bosses pretty consistently now that ive gotten the hang of it. Quick question though. Is the Spectre build better than the skele build? I can't seem to do juiced up content at all with the skele version. I'm die often during Maven fights despite moving around and dodging and constantly using my bone armour. And my minions are dying ALOT during delirum. I cant keep them alive while fighting the delirum bosses or late stages of simulacrum. Spectres, zombies and golem are dying fast. Is there something I am doing wrong? my gear and CJ's match to a tee to the POB. And I also have the +1, +1 convoking wand. The only Item I don't have is the bottled faith which I want to invest in but it's not going to solve my minions dying issue. Lastly, my AG is also dying, which sucks to have to keep buying the gear for it.

https://pastebin.com/XG5va6Jh
Последняя редакция: konoe44. Время: 3 февр. 2021 г., 8:48:52
https://pastebin.com/xPe6VsaB here is my semi-optimized POB.
I've got some big ticket items (shavs, cluster jewels), but I lack skill points, gem levels, AG gear, and other optimizations.
I've switched to zombies. 6 link skeletons felt very clunky and dealt barely any damage. 9 zombies do a decent job at maps. Skeles serve as a meat shield with some damage. I use 2x Carnage Chieftain, Arane Master and They of Tul as support spectres. I've also added minion life so that AG, Spectres and golem don't die. It was able to handle that crazy harbinger reinforcements with beoynd. I had to invest in Indomitable Army. Otherwise my zombies were dying left and right. Zombies (and Spectres) still die in Harvest. I've tried The Hidden and got rekt, not sure about other crazy Maven invitations. Was unlucky with Sirus too and got one-shot by him at the beginning of the fight twice so settled for a carry.
I wonder if going for Spectres main (SO or whatever) will make build better. I am still confused whether Spectres are viable or not.
is it still possible to reach 20-30+ mil damage? Your pob show ~8mil dmg
"
The PoB DPS isn't correct. If you want to calculate the real DPS, you need to use the following formula: Casts per Second x Secret Police Daggers Average Damage x 3 (Shotgun Effect) x 1.19 (Awakened GMP) x 2 (for volley) or x 5 (for awakened GMP).

Wait I'm kinda confused since you calculated AGMP twice. Is the first one non-awakened x1.19 and the AGMP the x5?

Really want to find a formula to calculate SO damage.
Hey man, decided to switch to this build and i'm having some issues alrady
Despite API-shit trade i somehow managed to buy the core elements of this build
Can you tell me why can't I run flesh and stone? Am I missing something?
And also, what Animate Guardian should I use? Like the usual one everyone uses in their builds?

https://pastebin.com/RA78nFPQ

Upd. I'm so confused right know, I don't know which one of your pob's I uploaded and used so I got some mix of them. What should I do to make my build work properly with the items I have right now? Or should I change the items?
Последняя редакция: CharlesOW. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 11:08:03
End-game Spectre Expensive

do not put with precision level 12
and max. vitality level

the build is the same as the pob n know what to do help please

what equipment do I put in the AG in the expensive version?
Последняя редакция: ramistero. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 17:31:24
"
mineperse написал:
Hello,

Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/VxJmqqiD

Currently at 5,5k ES, 81% max res and using Primal crushclaws'.

What could be some improvements / changes for this bit modified build?

Please don't use primal crushclaws with this build. They use cold conversion and this is a phys/impale build. This build can't be used with Primal crushclaws.

"
konoe44 написал:
Hi there,

Ive been using this build for a little while now (the skele version). I seem to be able to kill all bosses pretty consistently now that ive gotten the hang of it. Quick question though. Is the Spectre build better than the skele

Lastly, my AG is also dying, which sucks to have to keep buying the gear for it.

https://pastebin.com/XG5va6Jh

The spectre build definitely has more clear. With good placement spectre version also gets higher DPS.

The zombies will die without fortify in the ring and even with fortify (maybe even go minion life instead if you want) they'll die when pushing delirium to the max. Keeping AG alive when pushing delirium will also be a pain until you invest in high end gear.

But if you're not pushing max > 40% or 60%, just keep flesh offering and convocating out of large AOE dmg and into your auras. The regen should be enough to keep them alive.

"
xCzachaDymi написал:
is it still possible to reach 20-30+ mil damage? Your pob show ~8mil dmg

Please look for my DPS formula posted in the comment above your previous post. Thanks.

"
CharlesOW написал:
Hey man, decided to switch to this build and i'm having some issues alrady
Despite API-shit trade i somehow managed to buy the core elements of this build

and used so I got some mix of them. What should I do to make my build work properly with the items I have right now? Or should I change the items?

"
ramistero написал:
End-game Spectre Expensive
do not put with precision level 12
and max. vitality level
the build is the same as the pob n know what to do help please
what equipment do I put in the AG in the expensive version?

Sorry. I won't be able to help every person individually figure out issues with their build. But I can refer you to places that can.

For core elements, please look at the upgrades section of the build. It gives you the priority order of buying gear.

Regarding not being able to run auras, make sure you have also mana reservation nodes including one from amulet annoint. Only at this point you'll be able to run all the flat reservation auras. Keep vitality and precision at the levels mentioned in the PoB. Min max of life reservation requires investing in 150+ str.
lol this fork costed me 30ex's, i regret
https://streamable.com/guc3j7
Is there any endgame crafting and items that could be used to make this build more op or are the uniques used mandatory and you supplement more into the clusters?

I have the feel that my minions do nowhere near the damage you show here. Am I doing something wrong? I have Syndicate Operatives as Specters.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация