[3.13] Aura Stacking Minions (20-30+ Mil DPS, ~87% resistances, Beginner Friendly, League Starter)

"
4pointt0 написал:
I have spent over 40ex already and Can't even do t13 maps without my AG dying and i followed the exact guide my specters and AG ALWAYS die i dont understand i used all the items you said in pob on AG he just dies like once a map its stupid asf
I haven't had any problems keeping my animated guardian alive.
Well anytime i even run into a big boss like minotaur or any kinds of harbringers all my stuff dies instantly and also Now im noticing the boss damage just isn't thre it took me like legit 1-2 mins to kill the t16 burial chambers boss Lol any tips on how to get my damage way way up?
"
kkhode написал:
@Rothgarr Thanks for the +1! Btw I forgot to mention this when you asked for gem recommendations. An awakened GMP should greatly increase the shotgunning effect of SOs if you want to try it out. And if you're looking to boost DPS even more, get a "150% increased effect of carrion golem" helm enchant. The flat phys provided by the carrion golem is quite spectacular, I kid you not. Since no lab runner will be enchanting a maw of mischief, we'll have to settle for The vertex or crown of the inward eye as a replacement.

Best of luck on your push to 100!

awakened GMP still good in 3.13?
Still having the lack of damage issue it takes me soooo long to kill a t 15-16 boss like it legit took me like 3 mins to kill minatour and i died 3 times while doing it is there anyway to get more damage like 3x my damage and maybe more regen on es? im about 40-50 ex spent level 93 any tips on how to get way more dps and a little more survivability? =========== im using the budget specters version but i have a good want +1 and + 1 so idk why my damage just isnt there :( and im still dying anytime i try to fight like a big boss
Последняя редакция: 4pointt0. Время: 28 февр. 2021 г., 10:57:40
"
4pointt0 написал:
Still having the lack of damage issue it takes me soooo long to kill a t 15-16 boss like it legit took me like 3 mins to kill minatour and i died 3 times while doing it is there anyway to get more damage like 3x my damage and maybe more regen on es? im about 40-50 ex spent level 93 any tips on how to get way more dps and a little more survivability? =========== im using the budget specters version but i have a good want +1 and + 1 so idk why my damage just isnt there :( and im still dying anytime i try to fight like a big boss
Syndicate Operators?
"
Ljung94 написал:
"
4pointt0 написал:
Syndicate Operators?

yes i have 4 i followed the exact guide
legit im maxed in in game gear, level 93 i have a 20 ex wand better then the one on the guide and i can;t even kill minitour or phoenix or conquers my damgage is like non existent im pretty tanky but i die because it takes me too long to kill stuff so i really need to figure out how to get WAY more dps and maybe a lil more tank after can anyone help me out please?
what
Последняя редакция: Zeeeds. Время: 28 февр. 2021 г., 22:23:24
I SPENT 70 EX ON THIS BUILD LIKE MAX ROLLS ON WANDS AND STUFF AND CANT EVEN DO ANY INFLUCEND MAPS, minitour phoenix NONE OF THEM or even half the bosses without getting ONE SHOT the damage is a joke im so sick of forum posts lying about shit like. this is the 8th build i'v done this season thats noting like the videos and i even have some better gear its a joke
"
4pointt0 написал:
I SPENT 70 EX ON THIS BUILD LIKE MAX ROLLS ON WANDS AND STUFF AND CANT EVEN DO ANY INFLUCEND MAPS, minitour phoenix NONE OF THEM or even half the bosses without getting ONE SHOT the damage is a joke im so sick of forum posts lying about shit like. this is the 8th build i'v done this season thats noting like the videos and i even have some better gear its a joke

Omegalul from this HH, i spent ~30ex and easy farm A9 Sirus and other stuff.
Последняя редакция: Huecccas. Время: 1 марта 2021 г., 8:50:32

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация