[3.13] Aura Stacking Minions (20-30+ Mil DPS, ~87% resistances, Beginner Friendly, League Starter)

How????? Lol i get one shot ALWAYS trying to do any type of boss is it because head hunter?

i mean i mainly just map/ do influced maps and they are currently undoable i get one shot and my damage is so so so so low
record how are you doing bosses.
remove portal gem and replace it with flamedash from wand, link golem with feeding frenzy.

also hh is omegalul yeah
I swapped out belts and i have EVERything and i still get one shot by minitour and or any other t16+ bosses or influcend maps My dps just aint there like it takes me legit like 80 seconds to kill minitour and 5 portals and sometimes i cant even finish him
If you uo for experiment. Just try to use 6l carrion golems in chest and get frenzy and power charges scepters as support. Swap any red gem in 6l for melee splash for mapping. See how it feels now
"
4pointt0 написал:
I swapped out belts and i have EVERything and i still get one shot by minitour and or any other t16+ bosses or influcend maps My dps just aint there like it takes me legit like 80 seconds to kill minitour and 5 portals and sometimes i cant even finish him
Seems like you missed the update about the cold conversion? I agree with the 6link carrion golems idea.
Последняя редакция: Ljung94. Время: 2 марта 2021 г., 6:39:10
Spectres just feel bad without awesome 7-8L helmet
Gonna try the cold specters but do we not use zombies anymore? cuz it says i replace my 8 zombies with one AG in ring that seems like a huge loss of clear/dmg with no zombies
Syndicate Operators are already good at clearing.
Alright im finally able to clear t16's decent but anytime i go to boss fight Sirus A8 Or any t14-16 influcned map boss i get one shot i have the same exact gear as him and im nearly 7k ES any ideas why i keep getting completly one shot anytime i try to fight a boss? even some map bosses one shot me i don't understand lol
Kingmaker + basalt flask + taste of hate. You have 0 phys mitigation. I run at flat 81% with flasks up.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация