[3.13] Aura Stacking Minions (20-30+ Mil DPS, ~87% resistances, Beginner Friendly, League Starter)

"
iSlayDragonsHard написал:
Hey why do you lose zombies to gain phantasmas and get Hypothermia on your helm but then get Avatar of fire on your ...
currently do and keep the zombie ring and not use phatasmas or something?

The response by unnamena is completely on point. Just 1 thing to add there is the extra zombies are just a small QoL to allow AFK blight and cap up the physical reduction and life regen from Bone Barrier ascendancy node.

"
knifesoup написал:
First of all, I just want to say that I've thoroughly enjoyed this guide and I'm having a blast with it. Second, I'd be incredibly appreciative of some advice from folks who are more well-versed in ...
Flesh Offering into the build, but I lack the necessary mana to cast it without killing an aura first. Any and all thoughts and advice would be much appreciated!

First of all DAMN SON those supporter packs are looking nice! Regarding your questions though.
1. You should never be switching out flesh offering. That's a big chunk of your DPS. That attack speed boost is not only an obvious DPS boost for your spectres, but it also allows your AG to ramp up your frenzy charges quickly.

Please de-level your vitality (scour orb + gem) to allow mana for casting sniper's mark, which is even higher mana. Once you have good enough reduced mana and intelligence on your character, you'll be able to do level 20 vitality.

2. If you want to invest mroe, there's a cold conversion PoB you can check out on my build page.

"
snj12341 написал:
Hi, do i play with midnight bargain or +1 minion and +1 spectres wand? i can handle both atm.

If you can afford +3 minion helmet mentioned in the expensive PoB, I would suggest to go with midnight. That allows you to have 5 spectres instead of 4. This is much higher DPS boosts than getting extra 2 level on spectres, zombies and carrion.
@kkhode

good day. any suggestions on how to further maximize dps of my SO spectres and what items to replace for min-maxing? im still using the physical variant of this build :)

here is my current POB (fork) : https://pastebin.com/wcFqtKqd

also below is my AG items :

-Garb of the Ephemeral
-Hands of the High Templar (Vulnerability & Enfeeble On Hit)
-Windscream
-Kingmaker
-elder helm (nearby enemies take increased phys dmg)

looking forward for your reply. thanks in advance :)

bump
bump
I've been playing this for Ritual, getting a late start in the league as my wife decided she wanted to check out PoE. We made matching characters using this guide, and we've been chugging along slowly but surely. I've got nearly everything in the Skeleton 6L budget setup (no Hungering Loop for the Zombies yet), but as me and the wife are progressing into red maps, this really isn't feeling too great. Our skeletons do ok, but not great and especially when dealing with Beyond mobs or Harbingers (we're farming up watchstones in Valdo's Rest right now) or even a lot of red map bosses (the Precinct group of rogue exiles are a great example), our minions just melt without being able to do much damage at all. This shows up a fair amount in other content as well too, with Metamorphs and a lot of other content frequently eating up our minions or a few other mechanics as well.

Would anyone be able to take a look and tell me what I've got wrong here? Seraphgrim > MinionGrim is my char, I can throw up a PoB if it helps. As near as I can tell, I'm following the skeleton budget version of the build and we certainly aren't in any position to do anything at all beyond that.

Edit: I am running with all auras on at the moment, I am keeping Flesh Offering up pretty well, and I have all notables on all clusters (working towards the last yellow jewel slot - already got the other two in + Fortress Covenant). The only thing that I really dont have is the 5L zombies in Hungering Loop because I havent gotten a new set of gloves yet with enough +STR on them to let me equip the loop. I'm generally not bothering with the Animate Guardian either because even with the recommended gear, he still isn't tanky enough and dies too often.
Последняя редакция: Seraphgrim. Время: 2 апр. 2021 г., 3:35:41
"
Seraphgrim написал:
I've been playing this for Ritual, getting a late start in the league as my wife decided she wanted to check out PoE. We made matching characters using this guide, and we've been chugging along slowly but surely. I've got nearly everything in the Skeleton 6L budget setup (no Hungering Loop for the Zombies yet), but as me and the wife are progressing into red maps, this really isn't feeling too great. Our skeletons do ok, but not great and especially when dealing with Beyond mobs or Harbingers (we're farming up watchstones in Valdo's Rest right now) or even a lot of red map bosses (the Precinct group of rogue exiles are a great example), our minions just melt without being able to do much damage at all. This shows up a fair amount in other content as well too, with Metamorphs and a lot of other content frequently eating up our minions or a few other mechanics as well.

Would anyone be able to take a look and tell me what I've got wrong here? Seraphgrim > MinionGrim is my char, I can throw up a PoB if it helps. As near as I can tell, I'm following the skeleton budget version of the build and we certainly aren't in any position to do anything at all beyond that.

Edit: I am running with all auras on at the moment, I am keeping Flesh Offering up pretty well, and I have all notables on all clusters (working towards the last yellow jewel slot - already got the other two in + Fortress Covenant). The only thing that I really dont have is the 5L zombies in Hungering Loop because I havent gotten a new set of gloves yet with enough +STR on them to let me equip the loop. I'm generally not bothering with the Animate Guardian either because even with the recommended gear, he still isn't tanky enough and dies too often.

-----------------------
Hi
In my opinion you should take a summon a carrion golem instead of skeletons. You choose actually another option, your gear is rather average, so you should take an optimal setting- so as above- Carrion golems.
Midnight bargain wand is good as a league's starter/mid period but for end-game content is simply average/weak-especially after a spectre's nerf- ( damage/life nerf ). Each add. level of minion is crucial/from good rare conv. wand you can take - + 2 to minion lev plus add.1 from 21 lev of spectre give you the same quantity of spectres but with better survivalibility/damage.
About a gem in ring- purity of lighnting with 22 lev /your base - basic 20 lev plus 2 from ring ) is a poor effect, after 23 lev you can take 1 % max res to lightning.; So ,buy a Purity of Lightn. 21 or put ,a Discipline,for example.
Put catalysts with life/mana boost into an amulet-4 % addit. convert from life to Es is about 200-300 Es for free.
Greets
Последняя редакция: Varan1971. Время: 2 апр. 2021 г., 14:11:25
"
Seraphgrim написал:

And, Animate Guardian is amazing, but ,of course, with a good rare wand/max minion life/recommended is divergent version- more life . Finally, you can put a Kingmaker axe- culling strike and fortify/add.rarity to nearby allies.;
But, unfortunately, this option is much more expensive than a basic ...
Последняя редакция: Varan1971. Время: 2 апр. 2021 г., 14:30:05
"
Varan1971 написал:
"
Seraphgrim написал:

-----------------------
Hi
In my opinion you should take a summon a carrion golem instead of skeletons. You choose actually another option, your gear is rather average, so you should take an optimal setting- so as above- Carrion golems.
Midnight bargain wand is good as a league's starter/mid period but for end-game content is simply average/weak-especially after a spectre's nerf- ( damage/life nerf ). Each add. level of minion is crucial/from good rare conv. wand you can take - + 2 to minion lev plus add.1 from 21 lev of spectre give you the same quantity of spectres but with better survivalibility/damage.
About a gem in ring- purity of lighnting with 22 lev /your base - basic 20 lev plus 2 from ring ) is a poor effect, after 23 lev you can take 1 % max res to lightning.; So ,buy a Purity of Lightn. 21 or put ,a Discipline,for example.
Put catalysts with life/mana boost into an amulet-4 % addit. convert from life to Es is about 200-300 Es for free.
Greets

I considered doing a Carrion Golem build for this league, but they're so meta that they're quite expensive. That's part of why I went with this build, especially because it had the skeleton budget option that was (I thought) viable for end game, at least for farming decently to try to get out of the budget range. I lack the funds (about 3ex on hand right now) to really switch hard into something else very effectively. Regarding PoL in the ring, that was taken right from the build guide.

I'm hoping I did something wrong here and something is going over my head as a result. I chose this for my wife's first league and its kinda frustrating when we're struggling to really push into T14-16 maps well, especially to do any content that would make us enough money to be able to transition into something more effective. Any guidance would be much appreciated.

I am working on getting 21/20 gems for a few slots, but those are a few ex each for the minions and as I said, my budget isn't very large (and whatever I buy has to be bought in duplicate for the both of us). We got a few more levels tonight (leeching Pure Chayula's! woot woot) and now I should be able to fill the last gem slot on the cluster and am working on filling the 6th node on each cluster.
the build is awsame, but can anyone post me set up for animate guardian with kingsmaker pls?!?
Can u give me a little help? I just reseted my tree in this character (old season) and for some reason I don't have any damage and can't use all buffs (haste and flesh and stone to be more precise).

Even with your POB Tree and items, my damage isn't even half (I unchecked all your socketed jewels and also the 6th link of your body).

I feel like my minions aren't getting my aura buffs.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация